Big D

Modesto, CA

#4576 Dec 10, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a joke, son.
What a dope! Unbelievable.
P.S. Bill Clinton, our 42nd president, was impeached on Dec 19, 1998. The impeachment did not "fail in the Senate" or anywhere else.
That is what we are telling the idiot that posted it as a story

learn to read before post, it will make you look less foolish

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#4577 Dec 10, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what we are telling the idiot that posted it as a story
learn to read before post, it will make you look less foolish
Yeah yeah. Sure. We believe you.

What a dope!

Fun!

P.S. Clinton's impeachment did not "fail". You're a dumbass.
lol

Crossville, TN

#4578 Dec 10, 2012
Larry Brown wrote:
NO MORE DEMS FOR CA
wow

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#4579 Dec 10, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea sounds like FOX news to me.
It's just a joke, relax. Save the Fox card.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#4580 Dec 10, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
So the real question is, just how desperate is your side to have to make up stories to try and enrage people.
Now there is something to be said about it working on you, their gullible base, so I suppose there is some merit to lying to get a fabricated message out.
It worked on you, it might work on other really stupid people
It's just a joke, relax. Wow you are uptight.. thought you would be as happy as andy. Sounds like you need to take a hit.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#4581 Dec 10, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>It's just a joke, relax. Wow you are uptight.. thought you would be as happy as andy. Sounds like you need to take a hit.
If followed right along everything you want people to believe, you would never have ever said it was a joke before it was exposed as one.

It says more about you, than anyone else

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#4582 Dec 10, 2012
Intelligence community: U.S. out as sole superpower by 2030

"Mission accomplished." ~ Barry Barack Hussein Soetero Obama.

That was the PLAN all along and it's what the MARXIST philosophy of "Redistribution of Wealth" is all about!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#4583 Dec 10, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
If followed right along everything you want people to believe, you would never have ever said it was a joke before it was exposed as one.
It says more about you, than anyone else
Most people like Mike realized it was a joke, it wasn't that hard to figure out. Lighten up.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#4584 Dec 10, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Most people like Mike realized it was a joke, it wasn't that hard to figure out. Lighten up.
Mike has already established himself as a Liar, reporting that people have said something they have not, that is not someone you want backing you up when you post something like that.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#4585 Dec 10, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike has already established himself as a Liar, reporting that people have said something they have not, that is not someone you want backing you up when you post something like that.
Nobody was backing me up on that post, as smart as you claim, I'm sure that right away you saw the flaws in the story and realized it was a joke, even wastewater figured it out. I've never seen you expose Mike as a liar, it seems he has exposed you for being stoopid.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#4586 Dec 10, 2012
Do you think a biker can ride by the zoo and see the exhibits that close? lol....Sorry if I didn't say it was a joke right away, just wanted to see the reaction of the stoopid.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#4587 Dec 10, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
If followed right along everything you want people to believe, you would never have ever said it was a joke before it was exposed as one.
It says more about you, than anyone else
Yeah yeah calm down, you're just making it worse on yourself. So you f***ed up a little. Nothing new. Relax. Move on.

P.S. Bill Clinton, our 42nd president was impeached. The impeachment did not fail.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#4588 Dec 10, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike has already established himself as a Liar, reporting that people have said something they have not, that is not someone you want backing you up when you post something like that.
You didn't say Clinton's impeachment failed? Anyone can easily find several posts where you did.

You big fibber! Shame on your big fat liberal hiney!

FUN!

P.S. Clinton's impeachment did not fail.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#4589 Dec 10, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Most people like Mike realized it was a joke, it wasn't that hard to figure out. Lighten up.
What was funnier than the actual joke was the big dope thinking it was real!

He's lots of fun.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#4590 Dec 10, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't say Clinton's impeachment failed? Anyone can easily find several posts where you did.
You big fibber! Shame on your big fat liberal hiney!
FUN!
P.S. Clinton's impeachment did not fail.
Changing your story? Is that another Lie?

not what you reported I said liar, you canít use a lie to get out of a lie.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#4591 Dec 10, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Changing your story? Is that another Lie?
not what you reported I said liar, you canít use a lie to get out of a lie.
I'm a liar? Produce some evidence son. Refer us to a post where I lied. Easy.

Or maybe at least tell us what the lie is jackass. Easy!

What a dope!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#4592 Dec 10, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Changing your story? Is that another Lie?
not what you reported I said liar, you canít use a lie to get out of a lie.
Every time you get backed into a corner by your own stupidity you call your opponent a liar. It's your M.O.

It's not working son.

Bill Clinton was impeached.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#4593 Dec 10, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
What was funnier than the actual joke was the big dope thinking it was real!
He's lots of fun.
Hopefully he won't kill himself over it.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#4594 Dec 10, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's version of the Constitution? Hell, most SCOTUS decisions are decided by one vote. Which version is correct. Shall we toss a coin?
It is all a mater of semantics. What do you think an opinion is if not semantics?
Good question. I prefer the founders version, which can be found by reading their writings.

This would include the Madison journal on the convention, the Federalist Papers, and the State Ratification Debates.

There really is no secret to what was meant by the words, but we must put in the effort to study it.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#4595 Dec 10, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Hopefully he won't kill himself over it.
Naah. He'll just sulk for a while and hope everyone will forget about it. Then he'll be back saying you lied.

He's lots of fun!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: MI Windows and Doors (Apr '09) 1 hr KGR 110
Mtb Hill Proposal "...does not have a positive ... 10 hr Whats Going On 5
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 hr Bruin For Life 28,359
Rename Griffith Park to Villaraigosa Park? 11 hr La Merced Dude 6
Christmas 2014 and New Yearís 2014 Closures and... 19 hr James Macpherson 1
Guitarist Adam Levy Joins LA College of Music a... 19 hr James Macpherson 1
Los Angeles Company Verifi Provides Hillsides w... 19 hr James Macpherson 1

South Pasadena News Video

South Pasadena Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

South Pasadena News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in South Pasadena

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:41 am PST