Who do you support for U.S. Senate in California in 2010?

Posted in the South Pasadena Forum

Comments (Page 177)

Showing posts 3,521 - 3,540 of6,126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3672
Nov 27, 2012
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>In 2011? So it was that bad man bush again, even though he wasn't President he must have secretly pushed for Mubarak to step down....lol....Good one Big Dope.
I am not you, I donít think Bush was the entire GOP back then, in fact I didnít mention Bush, you did, you are the boogeyman guy, not me. You blame things on Obama that happened before he was even in office, I am not the moron you are, please donít assume I am.

Nearly all republicans supported it at the time, do you think they were wrong?
Exhoss

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3673
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Korean Official Laughs at Jill Kelleyís Diplomatic Prowess.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3674
Nov 27, 2012
 
RiccardoSucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah you said it you crazy mother***ing Tea Bagger. It was part of your constant being against anything Obama did blather. He was a baby killer in Libya and a Muslim protector in Syria. The situations in Libya and Syria were and are like apples and oranges of course. But whatever Obama does or doesn't do, you're against it...blah blah blah! Obama doesn't dare fart without you getting your sissy panties in an uproar! What else is new in your wacky world? Deny all you want but you said it! I have no reason to lie, you have every reason to lie to cover up your blind stupidity!
lol....you sound like the playground, grow up, everything I say is here in print. if u don't like it, show us the post.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3675
Nov 27, 2012
 
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not you, I donít think Bush was the entire GOP back then, in fact I didnít mention Bush, you did, you are the boogeyman guy, not me. You blame things on Obama that happened before he was even in office, I am not the moron you are, please donít assume I am.
Nearly all republicans supported it at the time, do you think they were wrong?
Obama was in office in 2011, wasn't he? Who was the sitting President that praised the Arab Spring? What did Hillary say? It's not that hard fool.
Exhoss

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3676
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oh darn, there goes another country Republicans can't visit anymore.

The German government is about to reintroduce a ban on bestiality, after pressure from animal welfare groups.

Guess it goes with the losses in 2012.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3677
Nov 27, 2012
 
RiccardoSucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah you said it you crazy mother***ing Tea Bagger. It was part of your constant being against anything Obama did blather. He was a baby killer in Libya and a Muslim protector in Syria. The situations in Libya and Syria were and are like apples and oranges of course. But whatever Obama does or doesn't do, you're against it...blah blah blah! Obama doesn't dare fart without you getting your sissy panties in an uproar! What else is new in your wacky world? Deny all you want but you said it! I have no reason to lie, you have every reason to lie to cover up your blind stupidity!
the reason I call riccardo a parrot is that he cant really weigh these complexities out on his own....

when he does inject his own opinions??

he out flanks to the right, even his TV/radio mentors...
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3678
Nov 27, 2012
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Obama was in office in 2011, wasn't he? Who was the sitting President that praised the Arab Spring? What did Hillary say? It's not that hard fool.
Not the question, the question was do you think the republicans were wrong when they supported the "Arab Spring"?

I know you are twisting hard to try and get out of answering the question because it will make you say something you really donít want to say.

come on boogeyman guy, you can do it... were they wrong? Or are you going to try again to blame everything for political purposes. It isnít like you have any facts straight, or information that isnít tainted by your Faux bubble.

it is an easy question... were the republicans wrong when they supported the ďArab SpringĒ?
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3679
Nov 27, 2012
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>In 2011? So it was that bad man bush again, even though he wasn't President he must have secretly pushed for Mubarak to step down....lol....Good one Big Dope.
predictably, Obama tried supporting mubarek at first, because of the US's long relationship with his regime.

then when it looked bad, he jumped ship!!!

and threw hosni under the bus....

if i was eygptian?/ I would have cheered....

but meanwhile?? your news source was reporting that Obama, hillary and van jones were all part of a wide anti-israeli conspiracy with the muslim brotherhood...

.......hey riccardo, here is a hint for the foriegn affairs impaired(like you)..... when political groups in important foriegn countries, start to gain power??

the state dept talks to them, regardlass of whether or not they agree with their political aims...
..it is called diplomacy....and you obviously dont know much about it.
RiccardoSucks

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3680
Nov 27, 2012
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>lol....you sound like the playground, grow up, everything I say is here in print. if u don't like it, show us the post.
Yeah everything you said is in print...the THOUSANDS of vitriolic, insane posts! All anybody has to do is look at any one of the threads that you attempt to contribute to to know that you are an imbecile! I'm just not about to go through those THOUSANDS of posts to verify your bigotry and idiocy. Life is just way too short for that! You did post that biased blather about Libya and Syria though. No reason for me to lie or forget what you said, every reason for you!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3681
Nov 27, 2012
 
RiccardoSucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah everything you said is in print...the THOUSANDS of vitriolic, insane posts! All anybody has to do is look at any one of the threads that you attempt to contribute to to know that you are an imbecile! I'm just not about to go through those THOUSANDS of posts to verify your bigotry and idiocy. Life is just way too short for that! You did post that biased blather about Libya and Syria though. No reason for me to lie or forget what you said, every reason for you!
like any irrational, rightwing loonatic, who opinion vasilates wildly?

reichardo wants you to hold his hand out here in cyberspace..!!

he pulls that S&&t on me constantly!!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3682
Nov 27, 2012
 
RiccardoSucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah everything you said is in print...the THOUSANDS of vitriolic, insane posts! All anybody has to do is look at any one of the threads that you attempt to contribute to to know that you are an imbecile! I'm just not about to go through those THOUSANDS of posts to verify your bigotry and idiocy. Life is just way too short for that! You did post that biased blather about Libya and Syria though. No reason for me to lie or forget what you said, every reason for you!
People like him are the problem, they will lie, forget all history, and push for a party over a country.

That is what we need to fix, we need our leaders to put country first, not party first.

and axe the ones that donít, from either side.

The good news over the last few days, is it looks like some republicans are coming to their senses, and discarding stupid pledges they made long ago, to put todays problems before yesterdayís political pledges.

That is what we need, country first, not party first.
Sancho Ponchie Gardener

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3683
Nov 27, 2012
 
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
People like him are the problem, they will lie, forget all history, and push for a party over a country.
That is what we need to fix, we need our leaders to put country first, not party first.
and axe the ones that donít, from either side.
The good news over the last few days, is it looks like some republicans are coming to their senses, and discarding stupid pledges they made long ago, to put todays problems before yesterdayís political pledges.
That is what we need, country first, not party first.
When I was a teen ager. I was over at my girl friends house. Her parents were strong Democrats. One was a Judge. The other the secrtary to County Clerk. Her name was Betty Cark.

One day I was in my grl frend room. We heard her mother comming up the steps. My friend said , "no Mater. It's ok. I could hear her mother drawing a bath. We went on, completed our interlude.

As I was laying I her bed. I herd her mother. She said , "AHHHH". I clued in on the odor of a salad. A thought occures to me someone was prepairing dinner ?

Then in aloud voice. Her mother said, "Nothing like a good DUSH after a hard days work." We looked at each other and had a good laugh.

Consider what the Democrats do at work to each other ? Then consider what the democrats are doing to America !

Amerca is past due for a good DUSH !
Exhoss

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3684
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

There has never been a complaint. So whats your point?

Are yu one of those mealiey mouthed Republicans that always cry?
Exhoss

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3685
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

There has never been a complaint. So whats your point?

Are you one of those mealiey mouthed Republicans that always cry?
Godfrey Daniel

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3686
Nov 27, 2012
 
Sancho Ponchie Gardener wrote:
<quoted text>Consider what the Democrats do at work to each other ? Then consider what the democrats are doing to America !
If you want a real nightmare scenario consider what the Republicans WANTED to do to America! Unless you were a fat cat you had better be prepared to bend over and take it up the wazoo without any K-Y Jelly with Mitty! You know what I'm saying amigo?

Godfrey (still wondering what in the name of Herman Cain a DUSH is!)
Exhoss

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3687
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Maybe it was your actions that drove your parents crazy in the first place. Angus?

No drinking and still a virgin, yes there is a man on the run.

Angus Jones said he felt drawn to God after a tough time in his life when his parents were going through a divorce and he experimented with drugs.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3688
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
the reason I call riccardo a parrot is that he cant really weigh these complexities out on his own....
when he does inject his own opinions??
he out flanks to the right, even his TV/radio mentors...
Listen mouth, I have the right to voice my opinions to the right or left or middle, if u don't like it, don't respond, I know it's way over your thick head, keep puffing that weed.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3689
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
People like him are the problem, they will lie, forget all history, and push for a party over a country.
That is what we need to fix, we need our leaders to put country first, not party first.
and axe the ones that donít, from either side.
The good news over the last few days, is it looks like some republicans are coming to their senses, and discarding stupid pledges they made long ago, to put todays problems before yesterdayís political pledges.
That is what we need, country first, not party first.
lol... u forget history from a year ago moron. lol...

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3690
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the question, the question was do you think the republicans were wrong when they supported the "Arab Spring"?
I know you are twisting hard to try and get out of answering the question because it will make you say something you really donít want to say.
come on boogeyman guy, you can do it... were they wrong? Or are you going to try again to blame everything for political purposes. It isnít like you have any facts straight, or information that isnít tainted by your Faux bubble.
it is an easy question... were the republicans wrong when they supported the ďArab SpringĒ?
The Obama Government praised the arab spring, they took all the credit for it when things were going good. It's just like Bush took all the blame for attacking Iraq when many Democrats were in favor of it. The blame goes to the chief. If any "R" was praising it and happy over it, i condemn then too. If a "R" was the sitting President and was overjoyed about it, i would condemn them too. Obama doesn't get a pass on this one. Funny how you liberals always throw it back to the "R's". Why do you keep ranting about Fox moron? It makes you dumber then you appear Big Dope.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3691
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
predictably, Obama tried supporting mubarek at first, because of the US's long relationship with his regime.
then when it looked bad, he jumped ship!!!
and threw hosni under the bus....
if i was eygptian?/ I would have cheered....
but meanwhile?? your news source was reporting that Obama, hillary and van jones were all part of a wide anti-israeli conspiracy with the muslim brotherhood...
.......hey riccardo, here is a hint for the foriegn affairs impaired(like you)..... when political groups in important foriegn countries, start to gain power??
the state dept talks to them, regardlass of whether or not they agree with their political aims...
..it is called diplomacy....and you obviously dont know much about it.
Hey moron, I don't have a news source, you sound like the other liberals pulling the Fox card. I know you love Van Jones, he thinks just like you. Another Marxist.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,521 - 3,540 of6,126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

South Pasadena News Video

•••
•••

South Pasadena Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

South Pasadena News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in South Pasadena
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••