Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Heard the Senate is just fine the way it is.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

SLICKARDO...

I remember when you said what he is claiming you said...

you also said you "GOT off" on the nooking of the japanese...

you are the fool on the hill!!

and if there is hatred?? it is yours!!

like Ricardo sux said, we won, so youll be the one waiting for your Pale horse.....
Bazooka Joe

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

WaldO buckeye, never has been so ashamed of the GOP, Republican and or Tea Party members.

Tea Baggers is more like it.
RiccardoSucks

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>If I said that, show the world. Otherwise leave your hatred in Roseville. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, but we have a sitting President that is involved in a huge coverup that cost some lives, the families would like some explanations. Now, don't go back to your Bush rants, stick to the issue in hand. We have not had an ambassador killed since 79.
I'll tell you once again I'm not going to go through THOUSANDS of your vitriolic and insane posts to prove what you said. I have no reason to lie and you have every reason to lie because the truth makes you look like even more an ignoramus and bigot than you appear in this thread.

No evidence at all that there is a big coverup on the part of the administration but go ahead and keep jerking off to those Tea Bagger wet dream conspiracy fantasies if you choose. It's undoubtedly the only sex you'll ever have in your pathetic and malcontent life!
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Mr Anderson wrote:
SLICKARDO...
I remember when you said what he is claiming you said...
you also said you "GOT off" on the nooking of the japanese...
you are the fool on the hill!!
and if there is hatred?? it is yours!!
like Ricardo sux said, we won, so youll be the one waiting for your Pale horse.....
Republicans should agree to raise taxes but only on registered Democrats since you voted for it. You get to pay for it. Since you won!
PappaJerk

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Pappa Johns Pizza, Jerk owner who threateded to reduce his employees working hours because President Obama won his second term in office has another SELF made problem to deal with.

Now the the "Pappa John Pizza" empolyees call the boss a JERK.

Why because he is a GOP, Republican idiot, thats why. The JERK now has another lawsuit staring at him and his company.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text> Republicans should agree to raise taxes but only on registered Democrats since you voted for it. You get to pay for it. Since you won!
why dont you run that by your tea congresman, so you can both get laughed outa town...

most people who voted for romney were confused..

...but lucky for them?? they are also middle class, and will recieve a long term extension, on the tax rates they have become accustomed to.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Nearly nine million Californians - almost a quarter of the state's residents - live in poverty under a newly devised federal standard, making the state's rate by far the highest in the nation.

Thank you Jerry and Liberalism.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
Nearly nine million Californians - almost a quarter of the state's residents - live in poverty under a newly devised federal standard, making the state's rate by far the highest in the nation.
yet our state have the 9th highest median income??

I think you should get some fact s from somewhere else..

we pay for the rethuglican southern states to get aid....from the feds...because we have a higher median income.....you foolish simpleton!

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
...thank you sir, for the truth. and every year they come to you and i for more money! not me. i just put my business in the trash!! i'am done in ca!!!!!!
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
yet our state have the 9th highest median income??
I think you should get some fact s from somewhere else..
we pay for the rethuglican southern states to get aid....from the feds...because we have a higher median income.....you foolish simpleton!
Read the article fool: "The steep climb in California's poverty rate under SPM, adding nearly 3 million to the poverty rolls, is apparently driven largely by the state's high cost of living."

Read more here: http://blogs.sacbee.com/capitolalertlatest/20...
RiccardoFool

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
Too bad Romney didn't get in! He knows how to treat those poor folks along with the rest of the 47 per cent that didn't vote for him who just happen to ALL be the same 47 per cent who are all slackers and not paying taxes. Romney said that if they had a heart attack they could go to the emergency room and that's all the health care they need or deserve. The next thing those slackers will want is food stamps and we know Romney wasn't going to be another food stamp President! Praise Jesus...along with the 1 per cent who aren't slackers! LOL

RiccardoFool has spoken!
RiccardoSucks

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Read the article fool: "The steep climb in California's poverty rate under SPM, adding nearly 3 million to the poverty rolls, is apparently driven largely by the state's high cost of living."
Read more here: http://blogs.sacbee.com/capitolalertlatest/20...
RiccardoWacko reading the whole article? Perish the thought! What he doesn't siphon out of Rush Limbaugh's you-know-what he gets from his TV locked on Fox News 24/7 and cut and paste jobs from the Rev. Moon's Washington Times way out in right field website!
Sam Houston

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

jondee wrote:
<quoted text>...thank you sir, for the truth. and every year they come to you and i for more money! not me. i just put my business in the trash!! i'am done in ca!!!!!!
Maybe you and Rush and RiccardoFire can go down to Texas after it secedes from the Union! The word is Rush wants to run for Dictator (although he will have to have a gun duel with Rick Perry first!) and RiccardoFire wants to run for KKK Grand Wizard. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out though!
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

RiccardoSucks wrote:
<quoted text>
RiccardoWacko reading the whole article? Perish the thought! What he doesn't siphon out of Rush Limbaugh's you-know-what he gets from his TV locked on Fox News 24/7 and cut and paste jobs from the Rev. Moon's Washington Times way out in right field website!
Thank you for explaining why higher taxes is not a good idea.
It creates more poverty.

Did you read it? "is apparently driven largely by the state's high cost of living." Why is gas more here? Why is anything more here? carbon taxes..etc...TAXES FOOL! It's like saying we are giving the middle class a tax break then the price for everything they buy goes up. Figure it out stupid. Pull your head out of Limbaugh.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Liberalism is a mental disorder, thank you Mr Sucks for proving it. lol...
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

A Leftist's beliefs are all designed to pander to his ego. So when you have an argument with a Leftist, you are not really discussing the facts. You are threatening his self esteem. Which is why the normal Leftist response to challenge is mere abuse. As Mr Sucks demonstrates.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
Liberalism is a mental disorder, thank you Mr Sucks for proving it. lol...
'

Our founders were radical liberals in their day
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
'
Our founders were radical liberals in their day
How does that compare to NOW? Who cares?

Among people who should know better, Leftism is a character defect. Leftists HATE success in others -- which is why notably successful societies such as the USA and Israel are hated and failures such as the Palestinians can do no wrong...lol..
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>How does that compare to NOW? Who cares?
Among people who should know better, Leftism is a character defect. Leftists HATE success in others -- which is why notably successful societies such as the USA and Israel are hated and failures such as the Palestinians can do no wrong...lol..
he was just pointing out that the old tea party, would be appauled at some of the political positions of the new tea party....

the new tea party is more comparable to the "know nothing" party of the mid 19th century, that advocated a halt to immigration.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

South Pasadena News Video

•••
•••

South Pasadena Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE