Glendora Mountain Road has been the scene of four deaths, 165 a...

Full story: Inland Valley Daily Bulletin

Some see the history of Glendora Mountain Road as prime example of a dangerous roadway.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 47 of47
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
914driver

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Kick Stand wrote:
GMR is becoming a motorcycle dream of "stunt Road" like the one in Ventura Co. Mts.
EXTREMELY well said and further more, what kills me is i can guarantee that each and every person complaining has partaken in a vigorous mountain drive at some point in their lives. To make a statement such as "20 years ago we never had this problem" is a VERY bold statement for one to make in my personal opinion and to even have that in their mind seems almost like an irrational belief. Granted maybe they whole "drifting" side of things may have not been as large as it is today or maybe it could have been i would not know seeing as i am only 19. But to punish a whole generation for the unfortunate deaths and accidents of fellow young drivers that may have been unaware of their own driving abilities seems unfair.
Over the edge

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

The longer Glendora City council and city manager sit on their hands more people will end up dead!
Just Me

La Mirada, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Over the edge wrote:
The longer Glendora City council and city manager sit on their hands more people will end up dead!
The Glendora City Council and The Cledora City Manager have no jurisdiction over Glendora Mountain Road. It is maintained by the county and Cal Trans, meaning that State and County Govenrment has jurisdiction over this road.
Rat Long

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Rat Long hasn't a cue to what he or she is posting about.
john smith

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

GMR is an amazing drive going downhill at speeds of 60MPH
No Road

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Glendora, California's local government leaders (THAT'S A JOKE) are known far and wide as jester's and could handle a problem it the answer was standing in front of them all.

Just like hooker's the city of Glendora always wants the money up front and to paid for a problem they help create in the first place.
Colonel Strom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

I lost many friends in the 70s up gmr.....Ricky racers, suicides, accidents, etc....I worked for the forest service, and the yacc.....John Duenus went off dead mans bend in his Baja bug.....not a good place to be a thrill seaker.....very dangerous.....try Mohave for racing, not gmr people....from a GS4 Angeles national forest ranger....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 47 of47
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

South Pasadena News Video

•••
•••

South Pasadena Jobs

•••
•••
•••

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••