Police corruption prosecutors clueless about West Covina police...

An elite unit of Los Angeles County prosecutors that investigates cops was never told that a West Covina sex crimes detective was involved with an alleged victim of sexual assault, authorities said Friday. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sheriffs dept criminals

Rosemead, CA

#22 Nov 18, 2010
Absolutely amazing! when is all this corruption going to end. This story is almost as bad as that Idiot Sheriff deputy from City of Industry Phillip Solano repeatedly arresting and falsely charging an innocent father of crimes that never occured all to continue his illicit affair with the mans wife. Unbelievably Disgusting!! I wonder if the Sheriff's dept is going to try to cover up this one too?
SIK 2 SIK

Ontario, CA

#23 Dec 15, 2010
F** ALL PDS.DIRTY ASS KROOKED PUTOS.BUNCH O CHUMPS USIN DA GOV ON THEIR SIDE TO TRY N CONTROL US ALL.CHUMPS HAHA.STIL SERVN BLOKS N APARTMENTS AKI PARA WC13 GANG R.PIGS AINT S***.
SIK 2 SIK

Ontario, CA

#24 Dec 15, 2010
N DEN DEY WONDR Y IN DA F** WE THUGS!
OUTLAW LIVING.
WE KNOW YOUR TRASH

Claremont, CA

#25 Dec 15, 2010
Newby wrote:
<quoted text>Tell it like it is and while telling it you can throw in the Walnut sheriffs department also.
Throw all the goon/cop pieces of dog waste in the same barrel'THEY'RE ALL A--Z--Z HOLES
AND

Calabasas, CA

#26 Dec 15, 2010
Newby wrote:
<quoted text>Tell it like it is and while telling it you can throw in the Walnut sheriffs department also.
Glendora too.
johny

Costa Mesa, CA

#27 Nov 24, 2012
I recently took my girlfriend To the 5 star inn in West Covina There was a knock at the door, I answered and the West Covina Police Department was there. They pulled me out of the room and proceeded to check the room without me in there. In less than a minute they went right to my backpack and said that they found drugs in it. They're cooked and are on a power trip. West Covina pd needs to be brought down a notch. you could be next !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Trojan 28,252
new Montebello mayor is Armenian? 3 hr CakSucker 4
ABC Family Was Behind Those 'Pop Up Santa' Surp... 5 hr santa baby 86 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 22 hr tcaud 19,486
Dog Haus Biergarten in Pasadena serves offbeat ... Wed Xstains In Name Only 1
The Media in Ferguson is not Covering Facts an... Wed Culture Auditor 3
Night Stalker case led to changes in courts and... (Jun '13) Tue If You Want Blood 2

South Pasadena News Video

South Pasadena Dating
Find my Match

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

South Pasadena News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in South Pasadena

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:52 am PST