Next Last
Vikingsrule

United States

#1 Sep 29, 2013
We finna cook that azz 2day
Ha funny

Fombell, PA

#3 Sep 29, 2013
Steelers are losing and little Ben keeps getting face planted. The only true Big Ben, long before Benny was a boy in a diaper is in England.
Priceless play

Fombell, PA

#4 Sep 29, 2013
AP/ Another easy touchdown.
Turnovers

Fombell, PA

#5 Sep 29, 2013
Steelers gave it to Vikings for another easy Viking 7. Vikings 34-17 Steelers can lose with the other team winning at the start of the game.
Interception Sack

Fombell, PA

#6 Sep 29, 2013
The man that intercepted the ball from the Steelers just sacked little Ben. 9 yard loss.
Tea Time

Fombell, PA

#7 Sep 29, 2013
Steelers loss in England, Little Ben gets face planted sacked with seconds to go. Vikings get the ball and Steelahs go 0-4 for the season.
Vikingsrule

United States

#8 Sep 29, 2013
Tea Time wrote:
Steelers loss in England, Little Ben gets face planted sacked with seconds to go. Vikings get the ball and Steelahs go 0-4 for the season.
Told ya we were gonna cook that azz, and I won a hunert off a dumazz steeler fan on a straight bet
Ha ha

Fombell, PA

#9 Sep 29, 2013
Vikingsrule wrote:
<quoted text>Told ya we were gonna cook that azz, and I won a hunert off a dumazz steeler fan on a straight bet
Go up against The Short Bus. All you need to do is bet against the Steelahs to beat The Short Bus.
Just Saying

Sharon, PA

#10 Oct 5, 2013
The short bus stated he was from Pittsburgh, but is from Detroit. His prime aspirations back in the day was to become a bowling champion! He attended high school in Detroit, on his show he made a lie claiming his new pizza shop partnership with Papa Johns that he is from Pissburgh - exactly how he said it.

He chose Bengals beat the Patriots +4 because every Steelers game he's wrong. The steelers lost 4 games, but he predicted big wins each fan he went against. So short bus, 0 for predictions, not including the Pixtburgh Steelers Pre games loss of Pre season games wrong predictions. Bettis is a story teller that laughs with his mouth opened wide as a facial telling he knows he lies for popular opinion of his show.

He refuses to pick teams that won 4 in a row because his show will lose viewers. He gets more viewers with bias for his former team ang against team rivals, knowing he's been wrong continually this season! Bettis show is a loser

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerome_Bettis

These continual failed predictions by Bettis the boob are for the delusional. The lady that told Bettis off last year on his show had everything right.

I'm from Hahaha Pissburgh Jerome stated. No, he turned his back on where he grew up to be a bowling champion, Detroit!
Just Saying

Homestead, PA

#11 Oct 6, 2013
Bowling!
Just Saying

Homestead, PA

#12 Oct 6, 2013
Bens finger has a problem, sub-fluxation. A finger vital to throwing the football is injured.
Sports

Homestead, PA

#13 Oct 7, 2013
What has Ben been doing with that finger?
sayin

United States

#14 Oct 7, 2013
Hey Just Say - Bengals beat the Pats more than 4.
Vikings sux

Mckeesport, PA

#15 Oct 8, 2013
What an azzhat; can't even spell 'Pittsburgher!"
Vikingsrule

Kansas City, MO

#16 Oct 8, 2013
Vikings sux wrote:
What an azzhat; can't even spell 'Pittsburgher!"
Hey dumazz {oh, I can't spell that either} Pitt {grill}......burger {hamburger}.....cook that azz.......do you get it now dumazz ? I wasn't trying to spell Pittsburgher, but you were !! LOL !!!!
Juggy Gills

Mckeesport, PA

#17 Oct 8, 2013
Vikingsrule wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dumazz {oh, I can't spell that either} Pitt {grill}......burger {hamburger}.....cook that azz.......do you get it now dumazz ? I wasn't trying to spell Pittsburgher, but you were !! LOL !!!!
HAHA !!! You cant spell !!!
Sorry for you

Homestead, PA

#18 Oct 9, 2013
sayin wrote:
Hey Just Say - Bengals beat the Pats more than 4.
Hey Just Say - Pats beat the Steelers by more than 4 games. Losing by more than 4 points in a game isn't as painful as losing more than 4 complete football games in a season

Just say the Steelers lost 4 complete 2013 games.
Vikings sux

Mckeesport, PA

#19 Oct 9, 2013
Vikingsrule wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dumazz {oh, I can't spell that either} Pitt {grill}......burger {hamburger}.....cook that azz.......do you get it now dumazz ? I wasn't trying to spell Pittsburgher, but you were !! LOL !!!!
Good gawd! Vikings fans are so incredibly dense! And there is nothing to "get," bubba; your comments are utterly vacuous, I.e., devoid of any significant meaning whatsoever.
Ravens Rule

Charleston, WV

#20 Oct 9, 2013
I can't speak for anyone else, but this man is sure as hell glad the Pirates lost and the Steelers are winless and your pathetic Penquins.....

well your Pens S.U.C.K.

I am done talking to you losers....see ya in 2034

buh bye

BTW: Who won last years Superbowl!

later!
Ravens sux

Mckeesport, PA

#21 Oct 10, 2013
...and he walks off back to the backwoods hollows of ignorance and poverty from whence he came! Good riddance!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LGBT community is a real embarrassment 2 min yo still da troll 4
Trump and Sanders 57 min gay fact 15
News Shots Fired In Fight Over Woman, SWAT Called To... 1 hr state prison gape 1
Man questioned in deadly Wilkinsburg ambush now... 2 hr pgh 8
News Should chickens be allowed to roost in Monongah... 12 hr beefeater 3
News South Fayette promotes from within for new assi... 15 hr Harry the able man 3
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Pittsburgh (Nov '13) Sat iTakeBigDumps 105
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Park Mortgages