Da Old Fool trolls on

Uniontown, PA

#2 Jul 23, 2013
Detroit's meltdown had little to do with Obama or his policies, and more with an auto industry that failed to adapt swiftly enough to the globalization of it's markets and competitors. And who cares what Willard's old man did for a living? And a "vulture capitalist" (per the words of fellow Republicans!) would be the salvation of Detroit? You're truly a fool, old msn!

The GOP is all smoke and mirrors! Where is the GOP's jobs bill? Where is the GOP's program to re-build our national roads, bridges, power grid, and other essential infrastructure, to put Americans to work at good jobs building America's future? Why does the GOP block reform of the financial markets, the broken immigration system, and the establishment of justice and equality for all Americans?!

Because they represent the tired, faded and threadbare ideas of a largely fantasized American past that never was what the GOP claimed it was; conservatives always look to the past, they fear change... but America has always been a nation of a
tomorrow it crafted from the dreams of it's people, not the dried ideological husks of yesterday's glory, faded, and never truly as grand as portrayed. America is always the dream being aspired to, never the the limited and tinny reality of any particular
moment in time.

Progressives seek the future, they do not cling to the past as does the conservative, living on past glories already fading... tomorrow is the promise the progressive seeks to realize, the progressive does not allow the fear of loss to trap him in a world where the haves always seek to further disenfranchise the have-nots to conserve their always eroding advantage, for the conservative does not build, he does not create, for that is to look boldly for a tomorrow yet to be built, to accept risk to give up today's comforts for a better tomorrow for all!
Tom Mix

Carnegie, PA

#4 Jul 24, 2013
obama and DAOFTO = poison ivy, i.e. shiny, unctuous, and evil.
Da Old Fool trolls on

Uniontown, PA

#5 Jul 24, 2013
Obot wrote:
<quoted text>
That is simply not true - Detroit died because the affluent left the city to the parasite population, led by thieves who pandered to the Negroes that were left there. In other words, Atlas "shrugged". You must be reading your own tripe.
Ah, so the more than a million who left a working class, manufacturing city when the auto industry were all "affluent?" What unmitigated, utter bullsh*t, old fool!

Greensboro, NC

#8 Jul 31, 2013
Compared to what's left in Detroit, Central African Republic, yes, the working class are affluent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Buys His Steel From China 5 hr Say it again 56
First Woman Democratic Attorney General of Penn... 5 hr Lets See It Kathy 2
Trumpism 21 hr Trumpism ceo 29
The Cult of Trumpism 21 hr Trumpism ceo 6
88 SPA - Why is this open? (Sep '12) Mon Bob 27
I Voted Mon Get It Right 1
No Politician Is For The People Mon I want real freedom 1

South Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance