Review: PKA Karate Academy

Review: PKA Karate Academy

Posted in the South Park Forum

Anonymous

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Nov 29, 2013
PKA Karate is the best! The instructors are amazing and are fantastic with the kids! I have two enrolled at the moment, and will be enrolling a third when he gets old enough! The kickboxing classes are also a great workout, and a great way to get your butt in shape quickly! Do yourself a favor and check them out!
Michelle

Monroeville, PA

#3 Dec 3, 2013
My son is 6 years old and just started taking classes at PKA karate. We did our research on which is the best around and found PKA. We travel 1 hour there and 1 hour back because it is worth it. The facility is absolutely beautiful and teachers are phenomenal! He really enjoys going to karate every week and a lot of it has to do with them! I look forward to seeing what kind of martial artist he becomes!!
Tarah

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Dec 3, 2013
Such an amazing facility!! The instructors are fantastic with the kids and families. Its a great place for adults and kids to have a great time.
LaurenBorgman

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Dec 10, 2013
My son has attended PKA Karate for 3 years and he loves it. The
teachers are awesome, and curriculum has taught him how to strive for a
goal and not give up. Great facility!!!!-E.P.'s Mom
Rodney

Mckeesport, PA

#6 Dec 12, 2013
LaurenBorgman wrote:
My son also attended and loved it until he was kicked out and told not to ever come back after he cracked a fart during a num chuck fight. I mean I know the kid can drop some serious cheese but to ban him for life is a little unreasonable.
nominated_1

Waynesburg, PA

#7 Dec 12, 2013
Yea. And if farts where banned at P state it may have not been a scandle. May have saved 60 mil. Be extra vigilant as to Who is amazing! parents beware.
nominated_1

Waynesburg, PA

#8 Dec 12, 2013
LaurenBorgman wrote:
We called it the pick me up after school mom. Back when I was in school. Then we had our laugh. Whimpy kids.
Vicki Kovacs

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Jun 20, 2014
We absolutely love PKA Karate! My son liked his classes so much, and then my daughter joined 8 months later. We've been a PKA family for over 2 1/2 years and that's exactly what they make us feel like there...FAMILY! It's amazing to watch how my kids grow and learn not just the self-defense, but also the confidence.
BurghMom

Pittsburgh, PA

#10 Jul 3, 2014
One of the best martial arts programs that I've seen for kids. Facility is amazing and the instructors are g!eat.
Review

Pittsburgh, PA

#11 Jul 6, 2014
You guys are awesome
review

Pittsburgh, PA

#12 Jul 7, 2014
awesome job guys

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WTAE Weekend News - Appreciation Thread (Dec '13) 35 min T SWIZZLE 334
TRUMP GOLFING 1 YEAR: Taxpayers paid $ 43,000,000 9 hr Golf Baby Golf 5
Blitz.....blitz 10 hr sweet 1
Democrats Sun Nookie 1
Regional sports fee Sun Doyle Hargraves 2
Government shutdown Sun Doyle Hargraves 3
Tis that time boys & girls Jan 20 touching 6

South Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance