Review: I Love Kickboxing - Pittsburgh

Posted in the South Park Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Nov 13

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Nov 27, 2013
kickboxing has really changed my life! i feel so much better about myself all around not just the out side but on the inside as well. the people here are so friendly its like your just going to hang out with friends and everyone help each other out with everything. i highly recommend ilovekickboxing to everyone i know and everyone i don't!! kickboxing is a great stress reliever its an amazing workout, I've been going to the gym for years and i have never had a work out like the one i get when i go to kickboxing. all and all if your looking to find a great workout and get in shape i don't think you will be disappointed.
Melissa V

Mckeesport, PA

#2 Nov 27, 2013
I absolutely LOVE it!!!! I have never had so much fun working out before!!!! The instructors are fabulous and fun. The classes are filled with people of all sizes and ages.....and everyone is so friendly. The workouts a great and very energetic! I can't get enough of this place!:-)
Tammie Smelko

North Versailles, PA

#3 Nov 27, 2013
Love, love, LOVE it- Here's why:- Instructors are INCREDIBLE. Every one is motivating, enthusiastic, fun and great at teaching techniques. More importantly, they push you but allow you to go at your own pace as you are working to get into shape. They are perceptive to what their students need and I really appreciate that.- Class structure is ideal. It is broken out into conditioning, stretching, bag work and partner work. The hour flies by!-There's a cool vibe with the other students- it's a really positive place to be- actually feels like a team to me.- The studio & locker rooms are clean and new.- Leave EVERY class feeling empowered, strong, and proud of myself. If you are thinking of going- GO- you WILL love it.
Angie

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Nov 28, 2013
I happened upon a groupon for ilovekickboxing a little over a month ago and that was the BEST purchase I have ever made! The atmosphere is electric and the people are so friendly and welcoming. It is a fantastic workout and you crave more as soon as you leave. I highly recommend giving it a try. You won't be sorry!
Walleye Cocks

Carnegie, PA

#6 Nov 28, 2013
The above posts are spam from the same person, likely a male.
Kristin W

Canonsburg, PA

#7 Nov 28, 2013
I started at ILKB-Pittsburgh in September. It's the best workout I've ever done!! The instructors are fantastic!! Every class is high energy. It's not just a workout, it's a lifestyle! Hard Work ... Dedication!
Kathy Hyzak-Patel

Pittsburgh, PA

#8 Nov 29, 2013
come and try the most fun workout you will ever experience. it doesn't matter where you are with your fitness goals! you will seriously love every second of this workout, and feel like you really accomplished something.
Surene Saahko

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Nov 29, 2013
iLoveKickboxing provides an affordable, fun, intense and extremely effective workout; but there’s much more to it. Within 90 days of starting ILKB, I lost 15 lbs., dropped my cholesterol 60 points (it's normal for the first time in 2 years), and asthma symptoms nearly vanished. As wonderful as all this is – the BEST thing about the iLoveKickboxing family is how they come along side you and encourage you. Whether you want to lose weight, improve your health, get in shape, increase your confidence, learn self-defense techniques to protect yourself, or simply find a comfortable, welcoming place to make new friends who share your goals and will help you attain them - iLoveKickboxing is the BEST!

Since: Dec 13

Pittsburgh, PA

#11 Dec 2, 2013
I can't believe how much I love this place. I hated to exercise. I was overweight and not fit at all. I came in and was not judged, just supported. I wasn't able to do a push up. Now I'm there 5 days a week, rocking it out! The instructors are wonderful. There's music and punching and kicking. My weight has literally fallen off. I've lost several pants sizes. Highly recommended. You won't regret coming in and trying it.

Pittsburgh, PA

#12 Dec 2, 2013
Walleye Cocks wrote:
Not true. I've met these people. And they are all girls.
Mel

Pittsburgh, PA

#13 Dec 4, 2013
Walleye Cocks wrote:
You're wrong. We're all real. We're starting a movement of kickboxing nuts. Come any day of the week. We're there working off our agression. And by your attitude, it seems you may need it.
Lori P

Pittsburgh, PA

#14 Dec 5, 2013
What a way to work out! Kickboxing is a full body workout, and each class is different. You are never expected to do something that you cannot. Instructors encourage you to work at your own pace, and make suggestions for modification of exercises. Class participants encourage each other!
Rachel P

Grantsville, MD

#15 Dec 5, 2013
The instructors and other members constantly motivate you and make you want to keep coming back. The instructors go out of their way to make you comfortable and the classes are fun. You will get such a great workout and release stress.
Amanda Stockhausen

Bridgeville, PA

#16 Dec 6, 2013
This is my favorite way to workout! I feel like I am using ALL of my muscles and really working up a sweat. It is a great place to be and everyone there, instructors and classmates, are super friendly and encouraging. They really do mean it when they say "Welcome to the Family."
landlord_2

Waynesburg, PA

#17 Dec 6, 2013
Walleye Cocks wrote:
Yea. as a retired prize fighter I can agree. Too much hype about the place. Too much hype bout themselves. Mostly interracial confines and I don't even spar with black. That's just me. Fight nite with black. Hell yea. That's just me. My record is good.
landlord_2

Waynesburg, PA

#18 Dec 6, 2013
JMTStone wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true. I've met these people. And they are all girls.
Yea...and if and when you met. There were like beached whales. You got them back. Now get the blubber off them. But you cant get the black off. hehehe
landlord_2

Waynesburg, PA

#19 Dec 6, 2013
Mel wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong. We're all real. We're starting a movement of kickboxing nuts. Come any day of the week. We're there working off our agression. And by your attitude, it seems you may need it.
Nah...Your just a bunch ah girls. I am too busy to scuff ma nuts right now.

Bethel Park, PA

#20 Dec 6, 2013
I've gone to multiple sessions per week since June. I have enjoyed each and every time. I feel better at the end of the hour regardless of how tired or stressed I felt going in. This is a good hard workout, but not impossible. The facility is exceptionally clean, the people friendly, and the instructors are really genuine and caring. Come join us.
landlord_2

Waynesburg, PA

#21 Dec 6, 2013
jamjacki wrote:
I've gone to multiple sessions per week since June. I have enjoyed each and every time. I feel better at the end of the hour regardless of how tired or stressed I felt going in. This is a good hard workout, but not impossible. The facility is exceptionally clean, the people friendly, and the instructors are really genuine and caring. Come join us.
Hell. put a banner on your car....follow me! you will get more to join. its just a retired prize fighter here. no thanks.
Andrea morobitto

Pittsburgh, PA

#22 Dec 7, 2013
I love this class. High energy and very positive!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steelers Shameful 11 min Ex steelers fan 6
Army Veteran Alejandro Villanueva Only Steeler'... 20 min Ex steelers fan 2
Pgh. Steelers 4 hr Kelli 4
pittsburgh dope (Dec '14) 21 hr Braves 30
My Ancestors (Feb '17) Sep 17 Future former emp... 17
Equifax hacking Sep 14 smiling for once 1
Scherbanik Apr '17 Rob 1

South Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance