USC dancer opens studio

USC dancer opens studio

There are 2 comments on the The Almanac story from Aug 4, 2013, titled USC dancer opens studio. In it, The Almanac reports that:

Upper St. Clair's Carly Hogya has been dancing for as long as she can remember. She was just 3 years old when she took her first lesson, and now, a little over two decades years later, Hogya is ready to share her love of dance at her new studio, Showtime Dance by Carly.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Almanac.

Annie

Aliquippa, PA

#1 Aug 13, 2013
I visited the studio over the weekend and had the chance to meet Carly. She was extremely pleasant and was wonderful with my two girls. The studio is beautiful and my Little dancers are eager to start their lessons in the Fall. I wish we would have been able to take the summer dance camps but we are on vacation those weeks. I give this studio an A+.
Beulah on Cal Vacation

Sonoma, CA

#2 Aug 13, 2013
Ooh,
We want to send our big girl there. Now I sure dont want any more trouble over this weight thing; she is big boned and that is all there is to it. 222 # is so even a weight, you just know she is gone to grow out of it and grow up, too and not be so short for her weight. My husband is MR TORT, as he likes to be called. He has sued the last studio to get her in the Nutscraker show but after the press did that number she was embarassed and was sort of compelled top strike that nasty teacher right in his giblets. You cant exclude her one way, then get corrected by decision to include and then follow by using the press to keep her out. She wants to dance as the sugar prune ferry and she is our girl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump and Republicans to Privatize Soc.Security... 1 hr MarkJ- 5
Syrian Strike 15 hr Obama is a Fraud 17
Scherbanik Apr 22 Rob 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Pittsburgh (Nov '13) Apr 22 Melissa 125
WTAE Weekend News - Appreciation Thread (Dec '13) Apr 22 shark 261
News Police Investigate Fatal Shooting (Mar '07) Apr 21 Moo 21
stop section 8 housing and why! (Jul '10) Apr 21 pgh 157

South Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance