After four days, brother of Queens do...

After four days, brother of Queens doctor is rescued from wrecked government building in Haiti

There are 1 comment on the NY Daily News story from Jan 17, 2010, titled After four days, brother of Queens doctor is rescued from wrecked government building in Haiti. In it, NY Daily News reports that:

Rescue crews worked more than eight hours to remove Frantz Gilles, a Port-au-Prince government worker whose brother is a Queens doctor, after spending four days trapped in a collapsed building.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NY Daily News.

Joel

Baldwin, NY

#1 Jan 17, 2010
I am rejoicing, and I thank God for saving the life of my best friend, and my scout leader. I praise His name and give Him all the glory that He deserves. I pray for "chef"(master scout) Gilles' quick recovery and comfort for his family during this difficult time.

May God bless us all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South-Ozone-Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nicholas James Faunch/Fox 8 hr DP 1A 4
Anya Briggs Prostitution and Fraud (Jul '14) 8 hr G Tobin 8
News Republicans are going to hate what Donald Trump... Sun jimi-yank 29
Noise problem in one section of Queens Village (Oct '14) Sat John 2
The Book of the century is finally here.-NY Yan... Aug 28 Paul Priore 1
My Support for Donald Trump Presidential Bid: Aug 28 Paul Priore 1
News 14 Years In Prison For Man Who Sexually Assault... (May '14) Jun '15 asosweet 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South-Ozone-Park Mortgages