Car crushes Queens man in garage mishap

Police investigate scene where Glenmore Miller, 42, was killed after a car fell on top of him while he worked on it at his garage in South Ozone Park, Queens, Monday. Full Story
Rolanda

Atlanta, GA

#1 Aug 23, 2010
I attended church with Glen and his mother every Saturday, and Im close with his sister as well. All I have to say is that Glen was the sweetest most humble person anyone could know. It was a pleasure knowing and worshiping with him, and I know that we'll see him again one day in the kingdom.

Since: Jun 10

2012 A REPEAT OF 2010

#2 Aug 23, 2010
Rolanda wrote:
I attended church with Glen and his mother every Saturday, and Im close with his sister as well. All I have to say is that Glen was the sweetest most humble person anyone could know. It was a pleasure knowing and worshiping with him, and I know that we'll see him again one day in the kingdom.
Car Kingdom
35-15 Queens Blvd
Elmhurst
shameless-li

Denver, CO

#4 Aug 23, 2010
Tammie Lynn Giggles wrote:
"The shaky jack that Glenmore Miller, 42, used to lift his red Toyota Celica inside the garage of his South Ozone Park home gave way"
That makes me giggle.
the clown picture makes me giggle...

“2014 ! The Bar is Open !”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#5 Aug 23, 2010
By looking at the photo, I'd say he was crushed by the two cops

“Hey D-Stains ”

Since: Aug 10

Coram

#6 Aug 23, 2010
This is a feel good story of the day!

Hope he had lunch before this mishap
Trades of All Jacks

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Aug 23, 2010
This story will probably start a lucrative ad campaign for the automobile parts places: Trades of All Jacks. Don't Get Stuck Under Your Car.
Crying Shame

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Aug 23, 2010
This story is a heart breaking tragedy. This was a hard working, blue collared man.. earning an honest living to support his family. It's not often that such attributes can be listed about the person in an article. My heart goes out to the children he left behind, they will be in my prayers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South-Ozone-Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 8 hr Joe Voter 6,473
Review: Whitestar Limousine Service 10 hr Roger Gioanni 1
You Can Help Decide How to Spend $1M in Budget ... 17 hr Cortesjackie 1
Fired doorman accuses Queens upscale condo supe... (Nov '12) 18 hr Streetrunner 3
Seeking Trade Lines & CPN (Sep '11) Tue credmaster 3
Truck driver, 50, under financial strain 'stabs... Tue Vicki 1
Police Arrest Man Accused of Stabbing Queens Li... Tue friv4school 1

South-Ozone-Park News Video

South-Ozone-Park Jobs

South-Ozone-Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

South-Ozone-Park News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in South-Ozone-Park

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]