dognes

Masontown, PA

#3 Nov 30, 2012
youtube.com/watch... If I were the Devil? well I be cool and I would deport Obama now thats Evil
Had to say something

New York, NY

#5 Nov 30, 2012
Harold1000 wrote:
Little Akio and the election
The teacher said, "Let's begin by reviewing some American History. Who said 'Give me Liberty , or give me Death'?"
She saw a sea of blank faces, except for Little Akio, a bright foreign exchange student from Japan , who had his hand up: "Patrick Henry, 1775," he said...
Dude... you have left me speechless. This is not only joke is not only gut busting but, sadly, true. You have given me a great joke to show in AP history, thank-you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South-Ozone-Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rally backs student in Malcolm X sweater clash ... 16 min ThomasA 2
lady Mon power trip 1
News Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux's long dist... Feb 19 Jennifer OVERLOAD 1
The News Today, The way I see it. Feb 19 Bobo Brazil 4
Another world's fair for Flushing Meadow Park Feb 19 expo dreamer 1
News Biker in critical condition after plowing into ... (Jun '17) Jun '17 Santana 8
News 3-Month-Old Boy in Foster Care Found Dead in Qu... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Millie 1

South-Ozone-Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South-Ozone-Park Mortgages