Authorities ID man arrested in South ...

Authorities ID man arrested in South Orange fatal hit-and-run

There are 3 comments on the Millville News story from Feb 10, 2009, titled Authorities ID man arrested in South Orange fatal hit-and-run. In it, Millville News reports that:

A Newark man has been charged in connection with the fatal hit-and-run accident in South Orange Monday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Millville News.

joe walsh

AOL

#1 Feb 14, 2009
I am the brother of James Walsh. You couldn't ask for a better man then,''Big Irish''. He was run down by a piece of scum,Frank Bradley. They say my brother was not a vengeful man, but that doesn't go for his brother. I will haunt that man every day of his life and I want his family to know what a piece of garbage they raised. EYE FOR AN EYE.
joe walsh

AOL

#2 Feb 14, 2009
I am the brother of James Walsh. You couldn't ask for a better man then,''Big Irish''. He was run down by a piece of scum,Frank Bradley. They say my brother was not a vengeful man, but that doesn't go for his brother. I will haunt that man every day of his life and I want his family to know what a piece of garbage they raised. EYE FOR AN EYE.
Leah

Hillsboro, MO

#3 Feb 27, 2009
My father Pj knew James and so did I he was a very nice man my father and him got along well with him. He helped my father alot. May he rest in peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Orange Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Truck and tank wash ripoff 23 min Truckers 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 22 hr south amboy 20,699
Donald Trump & Arab GCC Sheikhs differences Nov 29 long island city 2
Curious about a 30 year old murder (Apr '06) Nov 26 Enid 295
Dysfunctional Indians Nov 16 Anonymous 1
News Beloved street performer Eric 'Uggie' Bowens fa... Nov 12 khalif-herbert-108 1
Free airfare to Canada Nov 11 Pugs 1

South Orange Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Orange Mortgages