Gay Student Says He Was Chucked Out o...

Gay Student Says He Was Chucked Out of Dorm Room Due to 'Phobic Roomie

There are 47 comments on the EDGEboston.com News Feed story from Mar 16, 2011, titled Gay Student Says He Was Chucked Out of Dorm Room Due to 'Phobic Roomie. In it, EDGEboston.com News Feed reports that:

A student at Seton Hall University says that he was forced out of his dorm room after his roommate complained to the administration about being assigned housing with a gay man, local newspaper The Record reported on March 15.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGEboston.com News Feed.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Take Topix Back From Trolls”

Since: Dec 08

Seminole, FL

#43 Mar 20, 2011
katherine wrote:
More proof if more were even necessary that these sex-crazed diseased freaks crave young men and boys above all, despite their constant denial.
You ought to hook up with Orville. I' sure there's room in the pig pen.
Orville

Ridgefield, WA

#44 Mar 21, 2011
mainelygay wrote:
<quoted text>
Because of your ignorance and bigotry.

I am not ignorant of devient acts. I am bigoted towards them. I would of thrown the queer through a 5 story window.
Orville

Ridgefield, WA

#45 Mar 21, 2011
TomInElPaso wrote:
<quoted text>
Bottom feeders such as yourself are the very reason there was a need for federal hate crime legislation. Hopefully your kind will die off sooner than later and you'll be well on your way to your own hell.

Only Queers are "bottom feeder's".
Orville

Ridgefield, WA

#46 Mar 21, 2011
TomInElPaso wrote:
<quoted text>
Bottom feeders such as yourself are the very reason there was a need for federal hate crime legislation. Hopefully your kind will die off sooner than later and you'll be well on your way to your own hell.

Nope. Queers are dying from there self inflicted disease. AIDS!!!
Thankfully.

“TMA&CRR One Love One Marriage ”

Since: Sep 09

port orange

#47 Mar 21, 2011
Rex Gloraie wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to see discrimination?? Forcing a straight person to be roomed with a gay person is discrimination. Why should we be forced to put up with it or be around it?
did you read the article?...clearly not...

“TMA&CRR One Love One Marriage ”

Since: Sep 09

port orange

#48 Mar 21, 2011
Rex Gloraie wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't make sinful behavior a race issue. Race has nothing to do with it, it has to do with how one acts.
I wouldn't want a drunken slob being my roommate either.
how exactly do we "act" that is different from how others act? someone that is gay is simply ATTRACTED to the same sex
mainelygay

Biddeford, ME

#49 Mar 21, 2011
Orville wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not ignorant of devient acts. I am bigoted towards them. I would of thrown the queer through a 5 story window.
Ha ha, yes of course you would. Oh and by the way you might not be ignorant of deviant acts but you seem to be ignorant of the correct spelling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Orange Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Fitus T Bluster 21,046
Union County Criminal Mugshots and Arrests Records (Sep '16) 14 hr info 3
News New Jersey cardinal blasts GOP for ignoring imm... May 20 spytheweb 5
News Gay pastor fights censure by United Methodist C... May 19 South Knox Hombre 173
News Supermarket chain celebrates 90 years May 18 Congratulations 1
News Meet this N.J. city's first black and first fem... May 17 kate 1
News Maulaine Noel-Jeune, 37, Roselle (Jul '07) May 16 Ned 9

South Orange Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Orange Mortgages