''Monsignor'' LaFerrera, the chickens...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
dmw

United States

#48 Jul 22, 2011
When I was a child I knew Father John than I moved to Bloomfield The Father John I knew he was kind and help people not hurt them but if he did he should go to jail for a long time
get real

Shelbyville, IN

#49 Jul 22, 2011
thanks...interesting...i might be wrong about the football? will check...i looked it up once i think because i was trying to figure out why he was so mean to some people...

a lot of people moved to the 'burbs because of the riots...i know people who were mugged in newark in the late 60's / early 70's and moved to ''the country''...

i have friends who might not be that well off, but they went to the ''right'' schools (Catholic, private) and so therefore considered themselves ''better.'' perhaps their parents / relatives were also in certain kinds of jobs..or knew certain people....i always thought you weren't supposed to be ''proud'' about that stuff...
get real

Shelbyville, IN

#50 Jul 22, 2011
dmw wrote:
When I was a child I knew Father John than I moved to Bloomfield The Father John I knew he was kind and help people not hurt them but if he did he should go to jail for a long time
that can also be seen as cunning, manipulative,''smart,'' self-serving...

i have seen the side many people are defending...that cover up ob being the ''right'' person, almost like he's playing a role, but i have also seen this other side which i think is the real him...

i would be more suprised if someone here said he was a kind kid, generous and nice...that would actually shock me...
dmw

United States

#51 Jul 22, 2011
I know people change do you know him He did what they said he did he should go to jail for the crime he did to those man and that go for anybody who did to any young child they shpuld go to jail because that is sick and gross
Mary C

Bronx, NY

#52 Jul 22, 2011
Voice for Justice wrote:
What about you Truth and Justice? Will you swallow your words when he is proven innocent? Or will you simply move on to another target? People who are quick to point out the evil, justified or not, in others are often the ones who have evil within themselves. Why is it that the presumption of innocence until proof of guilt does not apply to Father John or other priests that have been unjustly accused? Truth and Justice do you know Father John personally? Or are you jumping on a bandwagon, happy to defame and ruin someone's life just for the fun of it? I am sure that most of the people posting on this forum have never even met the man. How can you judge what you do not know? And who are you to judge at all? Isn't that supposed to be the job of the God we Catholics believe in?
Thank God people finally have the guts to stand up and accuse. Thank God that the abused have a voice. Thank God that people are listening and interested in the plight of those who have suffered in silence for so long.I speak not about this priest but the hundreds if not thousands of clergy- nuns and priests who have sadistically abused the innocent children for centuries.
amw

United States

#53 Jul 22, 2011
when my mom was young she went a private school and some nun was nice but some nuns use to hit the kids with a cord somewhere in NY and then tell the kids not to tell the family
get real

Shelbyville, IN

#54 Jul 23, 2011
Amen, Mary C
dmw

United States

#55 Jul 23, 2011
I agree with real thank you Mary C
One Eyed Jack

Bogota, NJ

#56 Aug 1, 2011
He will never man up because he is not a real man. He will never repent because he thinks he is above all as GOD is. All the boys that he willingly took their innocence from will have justice because the truth will shine as sure as the beautiful sun does on this earth. His name will always be associated with the childhood sexual predator that he is. St. Philomena will here our prayers to show us true justice against this PEDOPHILE...
cutie pie

Shelbyville, IN

#57 Aug 4, 2011
i don't know a single person who thinks he is attractive

soul-less monster
he is retiring but should

Indianapolis, IN

#58 Jun 7, 2012
be in prison

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Orange Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr Hipocrit 20,505
News Taxpayers are already paying the bill over NJ b... (May '15) Aug 23 Ole Miss Heroin 20
News Migrant mother, son sue U.S. over treatment in ... Aug 20 mylifematters 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Jul '16 TWP 72,037
Fitness South Orange Jun '16 zemil1076 1
News Exploring the Queerness of Christianity with Ep... May '16 In Gods we Trust 4
Make your own display picture (Apr '07) Feb '16 adewunmi 50

South Orange Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Orange Mortgages