NJ Trooper killed by explosive in Ira...

NJ Trooper killed by explosive in Iraq is buried

There are 5 comments on the Newsday story from Jul 3, 2008, titled NJ Trooper killed by explosive in Iraq is buried. In it, Newsday reports that:

A New Jersey state trooper killed while serving with the Army in Iraq has received a funeral full of rites from both military and law enforcement.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Tom

United States

#1 Jul 4, 2008
MAJ Kelly was working as a Civil Affairs Officer, not an interrogator.
Uncle Jesse

AOL

#2 Jul 4, 2008
You wouldn't catch me out there serving George Bush and his quest for oil and riches. Oh well.
David

Oak Lawn, IL

#3 Jul 4, 2008
Thank you Uncle Jesse, for your liberal political hate message. Too bad you didn't have some basic human decency and just said some words of comfort for the family. It's people like you that will always hide behind the true patriots of this great nation.
I bow my head in respect and admiration for the service provided by Trooper Kelley, both as a law enforcement officer and as a member of the US Military. Salute!

Retired Illinois State Police Officer
Uncle Jesse

AOL

#4 Jul 4, 2008
No wasn't that corny mr. ret. porko ? I always liked that moveie , The Blues Brothers.
u s soldier

Fairburn, GA

#5 Jul 13, 2008
Uncle Jesse........you're a real azz hole and I hope you have a better attitude when someone in your family dies. Oh I forgot, doesn't look like you have family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Orange Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Reverend Tchurkoff 20,975
The sanctuary city gang is in West Orange Jul 15 Pugs 3
Suburban bakery Jul 15 Afurie 1
Oscar Berrios (Sep '15) Jul 9 trisha carberry 4
How Many People Got Kilt In The Hurricane (Aug '11) Jul 2 Redneck 13
Bob Walters Engineer PLEASE HELP! Jun 28 ItsME 1
News Bon Jovi was surprise guest at Jefferson Awards... Jun '17 BJ Fan 1

South Orange Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Orange Mortgages