John J. DePALMA, D.O., 57, of Toms River

Mar 31, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Asbury Park Press Online

JOHN J. DePALMA, D.O., 57, of TOMS RIVER, died Wednesday, March 28, at Community Medical Center, Toms River. via Asbury Park Press Online

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Frank Rizzo King Pharma

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2007

I have been a sales rep in ocean and monmouth county for 10 yrs. these past 2 yrs. I really had the chance to really know him more personally. My colleagues always like to talk shop but most of all his trips to italy. His face always lit up whnever he expressed his adventure in italy. I am really saddened I myself in the past 2 years lost my mother, mother-in-law and my wife miscarried. When I heard of the news I felt like I wanted to revert back to the depression, but what I have learned and experienced is to focus on the " Good ." Dr. Depalma saved lives. Sometimes in life you meet someone, as Mark Twain once said," I never met a man I did not like." I always felt that from Dr. Depalma and would like to say thank you sir...it has always been a pleasure to talk with you. God Bless
mary

Bridgeport, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2007

Frank Rizzo King Pharma wrote:
I have been a sales rep in ocean and monmouth county for 10 yrs. these past 2 yrs. I really had the chance to really know him more personally. My colleagues always like to talk shop but most of all his trips to italy. His face always lit up whnever he expressed his adventure in italy. I am really saddened I myself in the past 2 years lost my mother, mother-in-law and my wife miscarried. When I heard of the news I felt like I wanted to revert back to the depression, but what I have learned and experienced is to focus on the " Good ." Dr. Depalma saved lives. Sometimes in life you meet someone, as Mark Twain once said," I never met a man I did not like." I always felt that from Dr. Depalma and would like to say thank you sir...it has always been a pleasure to talk with you. God Bless
I think i remember this dr. he looked so different. When I knew him he had dark curly hair. He treated my husband in 1992. My husband died at 55yr. old . I could not believe he died.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

South Orange News Video

•••
•••

South Orange Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

South Orange People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE