Rosie's Six-Month Review

Full story: Journal News 10
Back in the days of The Rosie O'Donnell Show, the eponymous host was nicknamed "The Queen of Nice" for her softball interviews. Full Story
O J Moseley

Sonora, CA

#1 Mar 29, 2007
Ms. Rosie O"Donnell is a disgrace. ABC should be ashamed to allow her to lie about thing she nothing about. Her information is from the Internet blogs which have not been nor can they be substantiated;
For me if ABC does not stop up her mouth I will stop watching ALL ABC shows.
I wanted an apology or I'm gone.
George H

Del Rio, TX

#3 Mar 30, 2007
low life cracker wrote:
rosie is the greatest - use your 1st amendent rights , keep and bear arms - thats the american way!
Rosie is a traitor and a terrorsit sympathiser, she should not be allowed to voice un-informed, uneducated opinions on the TV, there are a lot of patriotic americans out there and Rosie is not their voice. ABC and Barbara Walters need to distance themselves from the person, as quickley as possible.
ter

Burlington, Canada

#4 Mar 30, 2007
Rosie is the greatest! Elisabeth is a ditz. walters cant finish a sentence, and joy drank too much coffee
JoAnne K

Walnut Creek, CA

#5 Mar 30, 2007
Rosie is pretty loud and sometimes inaccurate, but really adds a lot more spice to the show than Star Jones did!!! Love it when she outshouts Elisabeth...
tom

Martinsville, VA

#6 Mar 30, 2007
JoAnne K wrote:
Rosie is pretty loud and sometimes inaccurate, but really adds a lot more spice to the show than Star Jones did!!! Love it when she outshouts Elisabeth...
being loud and inaccurate and outshout people is entertaining to you? i now see why jerry springer is still on the air
Somethingstinks

Guttenberg, IA

#7 Mar 30, 2007
Rosie is a self-loathing lesbian who attempts to build herself up by tearing others down!
Everyone needs to stop buying any product that is advertised during the view!
clint

United States

#8 Mar 30, 2007
Thank GOD someone is on public television provoking us to look at the bigger picture(unfortunate reality in my opinion) to what
could be REALLY going on in this country.
Watch WTC7 video my fellow Americans. This is one
example of us being lied too. Just one.
Your smart, your educated like me...if you saw
that building fall in any other scenario besides
09/11 would you EVER in a million years think
it wasn't imploded? You wouldn't.
Just allow yourself to be open to the reality of it.
That is all I ask and that is what Rosie is trying to get across.
honest g

Vashon, WA

#9 Mar 30, 2007
Somethingstinks wrote:
Rosie is a self-loathing lesbian who attempts to build herself up by tearing others down!
Everyone needs to stop buying any product that is advertised during the view!
Indeed. I dont watch-and if you notice people are getting very tired of her. Her ship is starting to go down.

She is the one that does NOT have an open mind-yet she tells everyone to open their minds? How many double standards does this ching chong chick have? I have lost count!

rosie is nothing more than a pathetic angry bulldyke. Her STUPIDITY sells advertising...thats all! People tune in to see what kind of moronic statement or classless attack she will do next. If you look at her as more than that...you are very very dumb.
honest g

Vashon, WA

#10 Mar 30, 2007
PS-

rosie is a terrible spokesperson for any cause...she makes it look stupid...

Like jerry springer endorsing something. It doesnt work.
MLM

Lombard, IL

#11 Mar 30, 2007
I think it is all in the delivery...while I agree with 97% of what she says, I believe she is not conveying it in a appropriate manner. We need a strong voice and I am glad that she is not afraid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Nyack Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Attn NICEPAK 3 hr Yougottaknow 2
Review: Reasonable Locksmithing (Dec '10) 4 hr Reasonable Locksm... 21
gofers .. bacon at 2am Nov 15 sharon allshesgot 1
Review: Hudson North LLC (Nov '08) Nov 13 Concerned Shareho... 84
become a millionaire with this! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Donte Zirkind 1
FDNY hero in 9/11, Deutsch Bank fire takes his ... (May '11) Jul '12 ladyrain 7
Editorial: Time to get answers on Tappan Zee Br... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Arcilla 1

Winter Storm Warning for Rockland County was issued at November 25 at 9:35PM EST

South Nyack Dating
Find my Match

South Nyack People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

South Nyack News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in South Nyack

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:41 pm PST

NBC Sports 4:41PM
Another ugly Jets loss in already ugly season - NBC Sports