Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
First Prev
of 317
Next Last

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7552 Sep 28, 2016
Donald Trump says he did very well in post-debate polls....even winning the CBS Poll.....Problem is, CBS had no poll......lol.....

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#7553 Sep 28, 2016
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Donald Trump says he did very well in post-debate polls....even winning the CBS Poll.....Problem is, CBS had no poll......lol.....
There is no problem.
You are making one up.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7554 Sep 28, 2016
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>There is no problem.
You are making one up.
That's the M.O. of Trumpites......

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#7555 Sep 28, 2016
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>

That's the M.O. of Trumpites......
Do you always have these problems with the majority?
poqieiwols

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#7557 Oct 5, 2016
;dfkfjas;fjka;skfjad;fkljads;l kfj
wieoslcns

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#7560 Oct 7, 2016
jd;askfja;dsfja;dlfkjads;kflja sd;fkjasd
Keemosabe

Houston, TX

#7564 Apr 18, 2017
The only ones that will run will be just as bad as what we got but at least we can start new. If they suck we can vote them out too! New Yorks so deep in shit how can we call it the Empire State anymore?
Mcdonalds at mohawk

Westlake Village, CA

#7565 Apr 29, 2017
Larry Tanoury plans on running for the senate in the future
Honesty

East Greenbush, NY

#7572 Apr 24, 2018
sammer wrote:
With all the negative campaigning,
none of them are fit to hold office.
they have created a hostile environment and that is not a good way to vote....
Cop out
Gary Harms

Stony Brook, NY

#7573 Apr 28, 2018
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>

Yep, those nasty unions. All they did for us was to provide a 40 hour work week, paid vacations, a tolerable living wage, ridding us of child labor exploitation, safer and better working conditions and I could go on.
I might suggest, that is if you are capable of comprehension, that you read a few chapters of a book by John Spargo called "The Bitter Cry of Children". Now to make it easier for the likes of you, you don't have to read the whole book, most chapters are 3 or 4 pages long, detailing the ordeals children went through as part of the workforce. Don't know where to get the book? Try the Mid York Library. You do know what a library is, don't you?
The act of "union hatred" started under the Reagan administration and continued under Republican and corporate sponsorship until you have what we have today...an entire generation of the thought process that unions are the fault of why wages are so low, benefits non-existent or barely so, job stability tenuous-always, and pensions that once were provided by the company are now all yours to take from job to job to job like it's a good thing. I'm long retired now but I've witnessed corporate America and the Republican party work hand in hand to destroy everything that working people fought hard to gain for the improvement of the standard of life for middle class working people in this country. Today all that is that is left to show for it is corporate profits and earnings higher than they have ever been and 60% of the workforce earning less per hour than it costs to live. Great job Americans, you got slapped stupid, and you took it, and apparently liked it because most workers today don't even know what a union is. That is both sad and stupid but sometimes we deserve what we get and there is nobody here to fight for you today.

Since: Mar 18

Binghamton, NY

#7574 Saturday Jun 16
Robert wrote:
I am tiered of liars I've been a traditional Democrat thats now Disabled and now is on S.S.D.that can Expect no cost of living increse now I must choose between going to my medical apointments and taking Public tranportation in New York City fares are going up aging this year but my S.S.D. isn't thanks alot Obama yet the bankers that you gave our money too are giving each other raises all the time but they can aford a limo and they caused this big fiscal problem . No More Democratic party for me Hello Republican.
Yeah, go ahead and vote Republican and you'll lose your S.S.D also.

Since: Mar 18

Binghamton, NY

#7575 Saturday Jun 16
Robert wrote:
I am tiered of liars I've been a traditional Democrat thats now Disabled and now is on S.S.D.that can Expect no cost of living increse now I must choose between going to my medical apointments and taking Public tranportation in New York City fares are going up aging this year but my S.S.D. isn't thanks alot Obama yet the bankers that you gave our money too are giving each other raises all the time but they can aford a limo and they caused this big fiscal problem . No More Democratic party for me Hello Republican.
Yeah, go ahead and vote Republican and you'll lose your S.S.D also.!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 317
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Nyack Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-Chief Admits Stealing $312K From Fire Depart... Jun 20 kaitain hughes 1
Camp Oneg (Aug '07) Jun 19 Marcia 37
News N.Y. attorney general sues Donald Trump, Trump ... Jun 18 Trump is a joke 4
News Gene editing tool may raise cancer risk in cell... Jun 14 Ralph Petrillo 1
News Sincere Smith of New Rochelle Pleads Guilty to ... Jun 9 333stenbrian 1
News DA: Fugitive Teen In New Rochelle HS Stabbing F... Jun 1 333stenbrian 1
Avoid this ossining body shop (Mar '17) May 31 SingSing 3

South Nyack Jobs

Personal Finance

South Nyack Mortgages