Posted in the South Nyack Forum
#1 May 23, 2013
An acquaintance of mine will travel during the summer, from Hungary to the U.S., will land at JFK and from there will have to get to Tarrytown. This is the plan I provided with her, as the shortest, easiest, cheapest way to get to Tarrytown from JFK. What I would like, is somebody who is familiar with the area, checking it, if it's viable or not.
1. Get on the NYC Airporter headed for Penn Station.
2. Get off at Grand Central (approx. 70 minutes ride). The bus will stop at the intersection of 41th Street and Park avenue.
3. Walk to Grand Central Terminal.
4. Get on the Hudson line, headed for Croton Harmon.
5. Get off at Tarrytown (the 13th stop).
I compiled this with the help of a website, and it suggested that the sum of fare prices will be around 25 bucks. Is this correct?
Asked by: 220.127.116.11 14:22, 10 May 2013 (UTC)
Add your comments below
|Is $2,100/month too much for a 1 Bedroom in Nyack?||18 hr||mrav13||1|
|Hey Mike Martone, If you turn in a tax cheat, t...||23 hr||SIng SIng Stomp||1|
|Martone Auto Collision pays topix to delete posts||23 hr||SIng SIng Stomp||2|
|Martone Auto Collision empty all week, no custo...||Thu||SIng SIng Stomp||1|
|New Blog, 52 hits already..thanks Mike Martone ...||Thu||Cadillac blues||2|
|Jobs in Ossining||Thu||Rico Suave||1|
|Northern Westchester, Putnam students earn acad... (Feb '14)||Thu||George W||2|
Find what you want!
Search South Nyack Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC