Posted in the South Nyack Forum
#1 May 23, 2013
An acquaintance of mine will travel during the summer, from Hungary to the U.S., will land at JFK and from there will have to get to Tarrytown. This is the plan I provided with her, as the shortest, easiest, cheapest way to get to Tarrytown from JFK. What I would like, is somebody who is familiar with the area, checking it, if it's viable or not.
1. Get on the NYC Airporter headed for Penn Station.
2. Get off at Grand Central (approx. 70 minutes ride). The bus will stop at the intersection of 41th Street and Park avenue.
3. Walk to Grand Central Terminal.
4. Get on the Hudson line, headed for Croton Harmon.
5. Get off at Tarrytown (the 13th stop).
I compiled this with the help of a website, and it suggested that the sum of fare prices will be around 25 bucks. Is this correct?
Asked by: 22.214.171.124 14:22, 10 May 2013 (UTC)
Add your comments below
|Getting to UAlbany||Thu||Cyngking||1|
|Gregg Brie released without bail on charges of ... (Jul '08)||Jul 27||Lgcollura||105|
|Security Cameras On Tap for Upscale Village Nea...||Jul 25||ksnow||1|
|Westchester County Police Seize 3.5 Kilos Of He...||Jul 22||stenbrian333||1|
|Review: Hudson North LLC (Nov '08)||Jul 21||wp resident||101|
|Escaping heroin's deadly trap: Difficult but no... (Apr '13)||Jul 18||ztac||3|
|Hillary Clinton shuts down Donald Trump on Twit...||Jul 16||trump fan||11|
Find what you want!
Search South Nyack Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC