First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nicole

Huntersville, NC

#22 Apr 4, 2014
My grandparents owned Camp Oneg Day camp in Spring Valley.
Rudy Vulcan Dent

Boca Raton, FL

#23 Apr 7, 2014
Not a shred of evidence exists that any Jews or anyone else for that matter was gassed by the Germans. It's a ludicrous and impossible myth perpetuated by International Jewry to get sympathy for getting their own State and as a psychological weapon to shield them from any legitimate criticism in the future. And not to forget, collect billions of dollars in extortion money from Germany in the 70 years since.
Rudy Dent

Boca Raton, FL

#24 Apr 7, 2014
Not a shred of evidence exists that any Jews or anyone else for that matter was gassed by the Germans. It's a ludicrous and impossible myth perpetuated by International Jewry to get sympathy for getting their own State and as a psychological weapon to shield them from any legitimate criticism in the future. And not to forget, collect billions of dollars in extortion money from Germany in the 70 years since. One day when the Holohoax is universally exposed and done away with we should build statues in her honor and see to it that our children know the story of her courage, loyalty and integrity.“Truth fears no question”
A spirit from a Higher Power is here to help take on the Trillion Dollar Holocaust Lie! Ernst Zundel, a courageous Holocaust Denier; refused to be intimidated and shut up in Court and served 3 and a half years in Jail, for not backing down. He was carried out of the court still presenting evidence defending her client! With no prior record he was immediately put in prison to serve his term. I feel nothing but love, admiration and inspiration for this man’s show of courage, character and loyalty. He is a true hero and I love him dearly! HE DISMANTLES THE SACRED NUREMBERG TRIAL TACTICS AND EXPOSES WHAT THEY ILLEGALLY DID, ARE DOING AND ARE STILL STANDING ON. THEY VIOLATED THE INTERNATIONAL RULES OF LAW TO REACH THEIR ZIONIST ROTHSCHILD LIES.There is I have observed the fact of truth. Truth is permanent and forever, no matter how many contrived lies people may create Truth needs no support because it is constant, perfect and forever. I am a Black Hispanic American Veteran, Police Officer NYC for 4 years, FireFighter for 32 years FDNY- New York City and yes I was there on 911, yes it was a false flag operation. Now you may wonder why would a Black Hispanic Decorated man stand up for Hitler? Hitler showed the world how to survive and thrive without the usury debt slavery of the Rothschild Central Banks. The instigation, orchestration, demonisation and destruction of Germany was a desperate all out move to kill this working model before the rest of the world woke up to its phenomenal success! The Rothschild family now estimated at 500 trillion dollars would have been left with no one to exploit! Please do the research on this because when you see this many other things will become clear!
Shrimpshot

Flushing, NY

#25 Jul 3, 2014
it was in Spring Valley New York. I went there for many many years! I remember it fondly!
don

Purcell, OK

#26 Jan 12, 2015
I went there. Early to mid 60s. We lived in the Bronx and i went to akiba hebrew academy on univesity ave by tremont. They recomended that camp from the school i went to. Great childhood memories but a WORLD away from now. A guy named SANDY was the director i think...just over the bridge in spring valley that was like 52 or 53 years ago.
don

Purcell, OK

#27 Jan 12, 2015
Rudy Dent wrote:
Not a shred of evidence exists that any Jews or anyone else for that matter was gassed by the Germans. It's a ludicrous and impossible myth perpetuated by International Jewry to get sympathy for getting their own State and as a psychological weapon to shield them from any legitimate criticism in the future. And not to forget, collect billions of dollars in extortion money from Germany in the 70 years since. One day when the Holohoax is universally exposed and done away with we should build statues in her honor and see to it that our children know the story of her courage, loyalty and integrity.“Truth fears no question”
A spirit from a Higher Power is here to help take on the Trillion Dollar Holocaust Lie! Ernst Zundel, a courageous Holocaust Denier; refused to be intimidated and shut up in Court and served 3 and a half years in Jail, for not backing down. He was carried out of the court still presenting evidence defending her client! With no prior record he was immediately put in prison to serve his term. I feel nothing but love, admiration and inspiration for this man’s show of courage, character and loyalty. He is a true hero and I love him dearly! HE DISMANTLES THE SACRED NUREMBERG TRIAL TACTICS AND EXPOSES WHAT THEY ILLEGALLY DID, ARE DOING AND ARE STILL STANDING ON. THEY VIOLATED THE INTERNATIONAL RULES OF LAW TO REACH THEIR ZIONIST ROTHSCHILD LIES.There is I have observed the fact of truth. Truth is permanent and forever, no matter how many contrived lies people may create Truth needs no support because it is constant, perfect and forever. I am a Black Hispanic American Veteran, Police Officer NYC for 4 years, FireFighter for 32 years FDNY- New York City and yes I was there on 911, yes it was a false flag operation. Now you may wonder why would a Black Hispanic Decorated man stand up for Hitler? Hitler showed the world how to survive and thrive without the usury debt slavery of the Rothschild Central Banks. The instigation, orchestration, demonisation and destruction of Germany was a desperate all out move to kill this working model before the rest of the world woke up to its phenomenal success! The Rothschild family now estimated at 500 trillion dollars would have been left with no one to exploit! Please do the research on this because when you see this many other things will become clear!
Why do you give this natzy pin head a platform for quoting or comment? RUDY baby doesnt deserve to crawl on this earth.I just wish I had 5 mins alone with this snake I would TCB and do what I was trained to do by black ops seal team. And 3 seperate black belts. JDL. LOL. Gotta luv ya. RUDY BABY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Nyack Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Hudson North LLC (Nov '08) 18 hr nick mich 100
News Outspoken theologian ousted from the Lutheran C... Jul 26 barbsalter 2
News New Apartments Close To Opening In Crestwood Se... Jul 22 GetOffMyScreen 1
Review: Arlted Painters Inc Jul 18 Amy Fleming 1
Dr. Patel (Mar '13) Jul 4 SilverBelt 2
gofers .. bacon at 2am (Nov '14) Jul 4 SilverBelt 2
News Rockland first in New York in child support enf... (Sep '07) Jul 1 Thomas Harvey 35
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Nyack Mortgages