Editorial: Time to get answers on Tap...

Editorial: Time to get answers on Tappan Zee Bridge plan

There are 1 comment on the Journal News story from Jul 22, 2012, titled Editorial: Time to get answers on Tappan Zee Bridge plan. In it, Journal News reports that:

It would seem, after more than a decade of planning and the whirlwind of activity launched by October's scaled-back and stepped-up plan to replace the Tappan Zee Bridge, that there would be little left to talk about.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal News.

Kalamazoo, MI

#1 Jul 22, 2012
Hi I'm am starting my freshmen year in high school and I really like this boy he is starting11th grade do u think he would like me .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Nyack Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ossining Attorney involed in shenanigans? Oct 21 Brandon 3
Clay Tiffany Being Evicted (Aug '10) Oct 5 Insider 36
News US boy asks Obama if he can adopt Syrian refugee Sep 25 Squirtss3086 22
News Ex-NFL running back John Harvey admits raping 1... (Jul '08) Sep '16 ETranholm 16
News 3 Children's Village staffers charged with fail... (Dec '09) Sep '16 T dog 4
Camp Oneg (Aug '07) Aug '16 Art 30
News Gregg Brie released without bail on charges of ... (Jul '08) Aug '16 RELEASED 106

South Nyack Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Nyack Mortgages