Review: Hudson North LLC

Posted in the South Nyack Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
hilltop acres tenants

United States

#1 Nov 11, 2008
Hudson North LLC is not professional and so disorganized. it starts with ricky tancredi!
The Displeased One

AOL

#2 Dec 2, 2008
I could not agree more. They manage Boulder Ridge and are very unprofessional and unresponsive to their client's needs.
Hello

AOL

#3 Feb 19, 2009
The Displeased One wrote:
I could not agree more. They manage Boulder Ridge and are very unprofessional and unresponsive to their client's needs.
I am currently bidding on a property managed by Hudson Valley can you tell me more about them and should I watch out.
The Mime

Beijing, China

#4 Apr 20, 2009
I'm in the same situation and would really know more about Hudson North. Pls let me know your experiences.
472 Gramatan Ave

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Jun 8, 2009
I could not agree more, they do not respond to your calls and when they finally do call back they are very rude.
white plains

East Meadow, NY

#6 Jun 17, 2009
I own a coop in a building managed by Hudson North and have never had a positive experience with them in the two years I have lived here. They are rude, unhelpful, unwilling, and overall incompetent.
somewhere in Westchester

Scarsdale, NY

#7 Sep 22, 2009
"white plains
Jun 17, 2009

I own a coop in a building managed by Hudson North and have never had a positive experience with them in the two years I have lived here. They are rude, unhelpful, unwilling, and overall incompetent."

I could not agree more!!!
FLAGSPRINCIPAL

Hoboken, NJ

#8 Dec 25, 2009
Everything depends upon YOUR manager AND the Board. Our relationship has been positive and responsive. We are VERY pleased with the service we receive from Hudson North. Our manager is Florence. She is a world of difference from her predecessor who sounds exactly like the person you described above.

I am on the Board and am VERY pleased.
Digusted

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Jan 4, 2010
hilltop acres tenants wrote:
Hudson North LLC is not professional and so disorganized. it starts with ricky tancredi!
IHe never responds to messages left to receive services. My walls are falling apart and nothing is being done.
condo man at green tree

Bedford Hills, NY

#10 Jan 21, 2010
Well Hudson North was just hired by our board of horrible managers at green tree condos but they will be starting on Feb 1,2010 our board of managers The board already cut off there email account with the unit owners to distance themselves from any communication with the unit owners now we will be dealing with Hudson North. I called Hudson North today 1/21/10 to see if they were in fact hired, Hudson north put me on hold than came back and said yes they were.I mentioned the Horrible reviews they have and I was told by Hudson North "that was A long time ago" but most reviews are from middle part of 2009 not to long ago at all.The Green Tree condos of Yonkers is so horrible now that we don't need thing to become wose if that is possable.Does anyone have advice for me?
lguard

Port Chester, NY

#11 Feb 17, 2010
condo man at green tree wrote:
Well Hudson North was just hired by our board of horrible managers at green tree condos but they will be starting on Feb 1,2010 our board of managers The board already cut off there email account with the unit owners to distance themselves from any communication with the unit owners now we will be dealing with Hudson North. I called Hudson North today 1/21/10 to see if they were in fact hired, Hudson north put me on hold than came back and said yes they were.I mentioned the Horrible reviews they have and I was told by Hudson North "that was A long time ago" but most reviews are from middle part of 2009 not to long ago at all.The Green Tree condos of Yonkers is so horrible now that we don't need thing to become wose if that is possable.Does anyone have advice for me?
I worked for hudson north in 2009 in a seasonal job. I would not go back there for employment. All the negative posts are right. Not one condo owner ever had anything good to say about hudson north management. when i recieved my corrected w2 from them to file my taxes, it had the wrong ss# on it. i have been trying to resolve this issue with them for 5 weeks now. i will post again when i they fix it.
678 Warburton Ave

Yonkers, NY

#13 May 3, 2010
The heat is still coming on and the temperature is 85F. Mark you it seldomly comes on when it's cold as ice in the winter. This is the worse investment ever. The board is a joke. They are just like politicians...promises on top of promises and nothing.

This heat is coming on all day in 85F weather. LOL. I'm burning up.
Whippoorwill Hills

Brooklyn, NY

#14 May 14, 2010
05/10/10 - The negative reviews are all correct. We have had Hudson North for about three years now. Phone calls not returned, they promise you that things will be repaired and then forget about you. The team of managers are unprofessional at best. Our development has realy gone down hill since they were hired here. We are in hopes that our board of directors would consider a new managing agent shortly. Buyer Beware when considering a property managed by Hudson North.
Hudson North sucks

Corona, NY

#15 Jul 16, 2010
We have had hudson north for the last 2 years st the Riverhouse in Peekskill, and we get the same treatment as far as service. Phone calls go unanswered. Our property manager Gerry, is supposed to be onsite 3 days a week for 2 hours each day. I have attempted to see him 4 times, each time he wasnt there, and the excuses range from car trouble, to emergencies at other sites, blah, blah, blah. I dont even know what this guy looks like! Before Hudson North, we had an onsite property manager, who was there 40 hours a week and on top of everything. The current board bounced her because the Board President thought she knew too much. Well the truth is, she did, and Hudson North knows nothing! Stay away from Hudson North! What a freakin nightmare they are!
Do Something with HN

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Aug 12, 2010
I live in a condo that is managed by Hudson North and I also don't have any good experience with them so far. However, they have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. I suggest that anyone who was mistreated by HN should file a complaint with the BBB because I definitely don't think they deserve an A+ rating.
Random_Commenter

Braintree, MA

#17 Sep 7, 2010
Hudson North is run by a bunch of robots from the Krygian galaxy. They drive cars that use apples and cherries for fuel.
See? Anyone can write absolutely anything about them here, and it will be just as credible as the anonymous "they suck" comments.
Now, if anyone were to sign their commment with a verifiable name and address, that would be another matter.
Hudson North biggest fan

Mount Vernon, NY

#18 Sep 8, 2010
I love Hudson North so much I wrote them a poem!
Hudson North
Hudson North
Always put their best foot forth
post under multiple names

Mount Vernon, NY

#19 Sep 8, 2010
...one after another! what a reliable barometer!
crappy information weeder

Mount Vernon, NY

#20 Sep 8, 2010
Hudson North is the greatest in the world! The best ever!
running up the score

Mount Vernon, NY

#21 Sep 8, 2010
I second that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Nyack Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gregg Brie released without bail on charges of ... (Mar '08) Dec 15 released 64
Flags at Half-Staff in New City: Pearl Harbor Day Dec 8 Ace McMillan 4
New Rochelle Woman, 31, Arrested on Charge of G... Dec 6 Chummy Chinga 2
Attn NICEPAK (Jun '14) Dec 4 Seee 4
Review: E J Towing Service Incorporated Dec 4 Dee 1
NYa SState Public Service Commission tells Unit... Dec 2 jtormey3 1
New Rochelle Man Charged With Aggravated DWI Dec 2 333stenbrian 1
South Nyack Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web