Sexual Assault: Suspended US Marshall Tim Moseley faces sexual assa...

Full story: Fox6 7
New allegations against a local US Marshall that's already in hot water. Recently 48-year-old Timothy Moseley was charged with crimes while he was working in Wyoming. Full Story
check it out

Sussex, WI

#2 Jun 28, 2010
NO background check, no nothing.>WTF!!!!! felonies, assaults...
check it out

Sussex, WI

#4 Jun 28, 2010
what is RICO??
get it right

Milwaukee, WI

#5 Jun 28, 2010
@ John Q- RICO charges are for racketeering, influence, corruption and organized crime. you cannot have a one man, sexual assault RICO charge. RICO is aimed at criminal organizations. nothing to do with him being in law enforcement. nice try though.
g bolee

Scottsdale, AZ

#7 Jun 28, 2010
once again, bad cops doing bad things. heck, backround check? yeah right! when does the madness end! i have no respect for these criminal so-called law enfocers. and we wondered who was the real criminals! just look to the FBI's operation in tucson, az., called operation "lively green" the onle people caught smuggling drugs were law enforcers! DUH! who are the real criminals? i ask
John Da Patriot

Burlington, WI

#8 Jun 28, 2010
My gosh!!!!!!!! Can't you guys keep your wee-wee in your pants???? I do!!! Thank God I have a woman! YIKES! There must be a conspiracy!!!
WTF-

Billings, MT

#9 Jan 26, 2012
hey what is wrong with you what if that guy had kids and they are reading this, you know how bad they must feel. so just the f up and go on with your lifes my goodness get a life at least he had a life.
citizen

Little Rock, AR

#10 Feb 21, 2012
WTF- wrote:
hey what is wrong with you what if that guy had kids and they are reading this, you know how bad they must feel. so just the f up and go on with your lifes my goodness get a life at least he had a life.
men should keep there pants up and when they let sex offenders go that is a prime example of the law in mil wis. you guys need to write the govenor and state reps about the chaos in your state. so many go to court for a year or so and get set free. things will never change until the law officials change. child offenders all over the world and none of them get locked up unless the child is killed during the assault.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Milwaukee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trail continues toward Abendschein Park's full ... Oct 26 Jason 1
outdoor fire pits (Jul '07) Oct '14 Sloan 10
fitzsimmons rd. (Jan '07) Oct '14 Jpopp 40
Police Department - Significant Arrests (Jun '09) Sep '14 marshinda 9
Oak Creek answers questions about the schools q... Sep '14 Andy San Dimas 1
Oak Creek Army Ranger Justin Slaby to graduate ... Aug '14 mhirsh81 2
Dumpster diving campaign hopes to raise awarene... Aug '14 StephDad 1
South Milwaukee Dating
Find my Match

South Milwaukee People Search