Sexual Assault: Suspended US Marshall Tim Moseley faces sexual assa...

Full story: Fox6

New allegations against a local US Marshall that's already in hot water. Recently 48-year-old Timothy Moseley was charged with crimes while he was working in Wyoming.
Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Feb 21, 2012
check it out

Sussex, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2010

NO background check, no nothing.>WTF!!!!! felonies, assaults...
check it out

Sussex, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2010

what is RICO??
get it right

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2010

@ John Q- RICO charges are for racketeering, influence, corruption and organized crime. you cannot have a one man, sexual assault RICO charge. RICO is aimed at criminal organizations. nothing to do with him being in law enforcement. nice try though.
g bolee

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2010

Judged:

once again, bad cops doing bad things. heck, backround check? yeah right! when does the madness end! i have no respect for these criminal so-called law enfocers. and we wondered who was the real criminals! just look to the FBI's operation in tucson, az., called operation "lively green" the onle people caught smuggling drugs were law enforcers! DUH! who are the real criminals? i ask
John Da Patriot

Burlington, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2010

My gosh!!!!!!!! Can't you guys keep your wee-wee in your pants???? I do!!! Thank God I have a woman! YIKES! There must be a conspiracy!!!
WTF-

Cheyenne, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2012

hey what is wrong with you what if that guy had kids and they are reading this, you know how bad they must feel. so just the f up and go on with your lifes my goodness get a life at least he had a life.
citizen

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2012

WTF- wrote:
hey what is wrong with you what if that guy had kids and they are reading this, you know how bad they must feel. so just the f up and go on with your lifes my goodness get a life at least he had a life.
men should keep there pants up and when they let sex offenders go that is a prime example of the law in mil wis. you guys need to write the govenor and state reps about the chaos in your state. so many go to court for a year or so and get set free. things will never change until the law officials change. child offenders all over the world and none of them get locked up unless the child is killed during the assault.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent South Milwaukee Discussions

Search the South Milwaukee Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 5 hr Teabilly Heaven 6,987
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul 21 selfridge 451
anabolic steroids (Apr '12) Jul 20 MELO 39
Cudahy Music Forum (Nov '12) Jul 15 Musikologist 9
Brussels: Annual Belgian Days kicks off today (Jul '10) Jul 12 Tom delsart 2
Milwaukee man charged with voter fraud Jun 24 slenderman 1
WI Who do you support for Attorney General in Wisc... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Judge 88
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Milwaukee County was issued at July 23 at 9:07PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

South Milwaukee Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

South Milwaukee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••