Labor Activists Defend Workers' Right...

Labor Activists Defend Workers' Rights for Milwaukee City Employees

There are 3 comments on the Weekend story from Oct 4, 2011, titled Labor Activists Defend Workers' Rights for Milwaukee City Employees. In it, Weekend reports that:

City public service workers, community members and activists were joined by AFSCME members from across the country today at Red Arrow Park to protect collective bargaining rights and defend the vital public services that the people of Milwaukee rely on.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Weekend.

Old Dude

Waukesha, WI

#1 Oct 5, 2011
Once again they yell, class warfare....all the while wanting the TAXPAYERS of Wisconsin to fund their medical and pension funds.
Sorry, pay for your own medical and pension contributions like everyone else in the private sector does.

Keep you hands off the wallets of the citizens of Wisconsin!
Gerry Gettlemann

Cedarburg, WI

#2 Oct 5, 2011
Old Dude wrote:
Once again they yell, class warfare....all the while wanting the TAXPAYERS of Wisconsin to fund their medical and pension funds.
Sorry, pay for your own medical and pension contributions like everyone else in the private sector does.
Keep you hands off the wallets of the citizens of Wisconsin!
Yor a brainwashed moron!!!!!!!!!! Government employees didn't screw up the economy, They've always been here - The Wall St jerks did! When are you dough heads going to wake uP????(Koch lover!!!) Both of the worst ecomomic downturns in history were caused by Wall St. SIMPLE!!!!
Old Dude

Waukesha, WI

#3 Oct 6, 2011
Nope,
You got it wrong, the public sector unions have had their hands in the pockets of the Taxpayers of this country for far too long. They were living high with outlandish pensions and benifits at the expense of the taxpayers while the rest of us paid our own.
It is simple you beleive you have a right to the taxpayers money for your benifit. You don't! see, it is simple You just don't get it!

Why do you think it is OK to take what others have earned and give it to someone else! I think I can better spend my $$$$ than you or the government can.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Milwaukee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stabbing at South Milwaukee Bar (Mar '10) Jan 28 Polishmafia29 19
News MIAW Wrestling Featuring A.W.A. Legend Kenny "S... Jan '16 BRET 1
drug dealers Dec '15 Aljek 3
Local Politics Do you approve of Linda Lubotsky as Council Mem... Dec '15 Roger Schidmt 1
destruction of my childhood Nov '15 Justin 1
Cudahy Music Forum (Nov '12) Nov '15 Musikologist 13
News Brookfield suicide victim was suspect in local ... Nov '15 fight corruption 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Milwaukee Mortgages