Wooden shark sculpted by dying South ...

Wooden shark sculpted by dying South Milwaukee man vandalized

There are 2 comments on the FOX6Now.com - WITI story from Nov 19, 2010, titled Wooden shark sculpted by dying South Milwaukee man vandalized. In it, FOX6Now.com - WITI reports that:

Earlier this month part of a dying South Milwaukee man's wood carving vanished. To his family this is about crafted art that is covered up at times to avoid the elements, but to the artist the work is much more.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FOX6Now.com - WITI.

Jessie

Sussex, WI

#1 Nov 20, 2010
is it at all possible that the shark just fell over??? I mean it was very heavy, what if it wasnt sitting on whatever it was on very well..i know they say the day before someone stole the little shark but it still makes me wonder if it was top heavy and fell over???? still doesnt make it right to steal
Jenni

Oak Creek, WI

#2 Nov 20, 2010
Jessie wrote:
is it at all possible that the shark just fell over??? I mean it was very heavy, what if it wasnt sitting on whatever it was on very well..i know they say the day before someone stole the little shark but it still makes me wonder if it was top heavy and fell over???? still doesnt make it right to steal
To answer your question, No it is not possible that it fell. The shark was placed very well by a crane and was sitting level. They way it was lying on the ground the bricks would have had to break to end up like it did, But all the bricks were intact. This is my Grandpa so yes I do know the facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Milwaukee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News police report: Jan. 8, 2015 issue (Jan '15) Oct '16 LeRoy-----da reel... 2
fitzsimmons rd. (Jan '07) Oct '16 The Milwaukee Road 46
News Great Lakes group challenges Waukesha's water d... Aug '16 Quack 1
Cudahy Music Forum (Nov '12) Aug '16 Musikologist 14
News police report: July 21, 2016 issue Aug '16 Sure 2
News Milwaukeeans Take to the Streets in Opposition ... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Vote For Trump 2
News We Love Tom, "BUT!" (Mar '16) Mar '16 Tracy 2

South Milwaukee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Milwaukee Mortgages