State fair offers Krispy Kreme cheese...

State fair offers Krispy Kreme cheeseburger

There are 53 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Aug 16, 2010, titled State fair offers Krispy Kreme cheeseburger. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

The Machine Shed was serving the newest food craze at the Wisconsin State Fair, Krispy Kreme cheeseburgers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
RussB

Sparks, NV

#44 Aug 17, 2010
This is what I've been talking about. We're on the same page. You have to regulate YOUR OWN diet. I was overweight as a kid off and on. If you already ate a large pizza and a pound cake that day, you probably don't need the "Donut burger". Quit blaming society.
RussB

Sparks, NV

#45 Aug 17, 2010
GO DAN!!!
NRB

Port Orange, FL

#46 Aug 17, 2010
bill fritts wrote:
This idea has been been stolen from the show "The Boondocks" about 1000 times since it appeared about 5 years ago. It's called "The Luther" after Luther VanDrose. In the show people got hooked on it like it was crack and it ruined lives. In real life, it's just a bad food choice, but what is the difference between eating a burger for dinner and then having dessert and eating one of these. Probably saves you calories and carbs because you don't eat a bun.
A doughnut doesn't have carbs? 22 grams actually. And 200 calories.
I can't even begin to imagine the nutritional value (or lack thereof) of that combined with a cheap fat-filled burger patty made from hundreds of ground up cows, cheap fatty bacon, and overprocessed kraft (or worse generic) cheese slices.
Dawndee

Kent, WA

#47 Aug 17, 2010
Wow! You would think that if they wanted to sell them good they would have used a picture that was at least appatizing. That picture looks gross!
Richard Sawyer

Phoenix, AZ

#48 Aug 17, 2010
WOW.....How great is this!!!!!
RussB

Sparks, NV

#49 Aug 17, 2010
Where in God's name do you get your nutritional information? I've been a nutritionist for 25 years.
ussurf

York, PA

#50 Aug 17, 2010
RussB wrote:
If you're fat and unhappy, it's up to you to do something about it.
Try Wendis instead of Mkdonalds
RussB

Sparks, NV

#51 Aug 17, 2010
Just enjoy life in moderation.
ussurf

York, PA

#52 Aug 17, 2010
How about a hot dog with cool whip and ketchup,stuffed in an eclair.AHHHHHHH.....
nhater

Red Lion, PA

#54 Aug 17, 2010
And here I thought it was York's water that made all of it's women 250+ lbs with tattoo's. Learn something new everyday...

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#55 Aug 17, 2010
They forgot to mention the chocolate covered bacon, fried Oreos, fried Twinkies, fried snickers and the all time fat loaded fried butter.
ussurf

York, PA

#56 Aug 18, 2010
Time for lunch soon, any one for a Krispy Kreme?
shotglass

Etters, PA

#57 Aug 18, 2010
There IS one thing Americans are known for more than their gluttony ...

... their ability to look down their noses at anything or anyone.

Look, if you don't think people should eat a cheeseburger inside a donut, finnnne.

Just keep it to yourself.

And stop, for a second, raining on other people's parades. It's not your life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Milwaukee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Medical examiners explain the trauma that comes... Oct 10 Terril 1
Taxes Oct 8 Taxed 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Franklin, WI (Mar '17) Jul '17 DESTINY P 9
News Anti-Gay Church Protests Brookfield 'Mega Church' (Jul '12) Jul '17 fuuny 21
News Weird 39 mins ago 6:33 a.m.Brazen cheese heists... Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 9
News Iron worker gearing up to challenge Ryan Jun '17 WelbyMD 1
Katherine Torres Jun '17 Just Saying 1

South Milwaukee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Milwaukee Mortgages