State fair offers Krispy Kreme cheeseburger

Full story: The York Daily Record

The Machine Shed was serving the newest food craze at the Wisconsin State Fair, Krispy Kreme cheeseburgers.
Comments
1 - 20 of 53 Comments Last updated Aug 18, 2010
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
cross

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

Judged:

gross
Harry P Ness

Lititz, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

Judged:

Fried dough, ground cow, and bacon!!!! Were do I get in line !!!!!!!!!!
john doe 000069

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

I wonder what that does to ones blood sugar.
WILDCAT HOLLOW

Mount Wolf, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

Be sure to Invite your favorite heart doctor.
ussurf

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

OH Yea! Chocolate covered beef,with cheese.Yummy!
ussurf

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

I noticed the YDR didn't put the belly fat add on this page,with the Krispy Kreme cheeseburger,or the weight loss add.Just sayin!
midway entertainment

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2010

Wow another way to increase the waistlines of fair attendees nothing like the smell of burnt grease in the deep fryers . Folks also get to see a 50ft 3 toothed monster its called the funnel cake line .
ussurf

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2010

Judged:

It should be unconstitutional for any food vendor to contribute to the poor health of an individual.
Over eating should be taxed like cigarettes.
Lets stick our noses up fat peoples azzes like we did smokers,and they better not build a building to meet in or we will fight.
Let us strip everyone of their freedoms and then we can March to the same drummer all day long.
Remove our Constitution and replace it with liberal rules and regulations.
And for Gosh sake, please don't feed the democrats!
When you see them behind bars do not stick your fingers in the cage,they bite.
elmer

Midland, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2010

Judged:

You should all relax, it's not like anyone's saying to eat one of these bad boys everyday. As a tasty treat once in a while, this might be something fantastic. Put vanity aside a second and consider the deliciousness!
maulotaur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2010

Judged:

This is not funny - it is disgusting and exceedingly unhealthy. Anyone who could consume this thing is severely lacking in self-awareness or intelligence.
Mike V

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2010

Judged:

You've got to be kidding me!! No wonder we lead the world in FAT...HEART ATTACKS...AND DIABETES!!! Thanks Wisconsin
Kelly

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2010

Judged:

We DO need more fat people in Wisconsin!(Hey, I can say that as I am from Wisconsin!!)
Bill

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2010

Judged:

At the ripe old age of 55 I work out 300 days a year and maintain a weight of 185lbs at 6'4". If I want to eat a Krispy Kreme hamburger I feel I'm entitled.
David in Alabama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2010

Judged:

This just proves that it isn't just us Southerners who are nuts! Southerners are famous for a "heart attack in every bite" foods, but Wisconsin?!?! How can they shovel all that snow if their arteries are clogged with that much cholesterol?
bill fritts

Manchester Center, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2010

Judged:

This idea has been been stolen from the show "The Boondocks" about 1000 times since it appeared about 5 years ago. It's called "The Luther" after Luther VanDrose. In the show people got hooked on it like it was crack and it ruined lives. In real life, it's just a bad food choice, but what is the difference between eating a burger for dinner and then having dessert and eating one of these. Probably saves you calories and carbs because you don't eat a bun.
tdog

Weslaco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2010

Judged:

fat disgusting american crap. for the love of god will we ever learn.
Brian

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2010

Judged:

That is why America is disgustingly obese! Chocolate covered bacon and a krispy kreme cheeseburger!!! What the heck is next...?... deep fried hog-fat ice cream sundae with pure lard glaze!
Jerry

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2010

Judged:

So, people really bee-lined for the burger when they hit the gate? If they wanted one that badly, why not just make your own. Seriously, this is why there are so many obese people in WI, home of the corn-fed beefalo in high heels.
LA is curious

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2010

Judged:

I'm wondering what the weight of the people interviewed is, not to mention the chef and his family. It borders on immoral to serve your kid something so terribly unhealthy.
druid13

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2010

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent South Milwaukee Discussions

Search the South Milwaukee Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 8 hr Teabilly Heaven 7,005
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul 21 selfridge 451
anabolic steroids (Apr '12) Jul 20 MELO 39
Cudahy Music Forum (Nov '12) Jul 15 Musikologist 9
Brussels: Annual Belgian Days kicks off today (Jul '10) Jul 12 Tom delsart 2
Milwaukee man charged with voter fraud Jun '14 slenderman 1
WI Who do you support for Attorney General in Wisc... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Judge 88
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Milwaukee County was issued at July 28 at 2:55PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

South Milwaukee Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

South Milwaukee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••