First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Feb 09

South Milwaukee

#45 Jul 21, 2010
hay sporty wrote:
Hey “sporty” you should talk. You are the biggest smack talker in South Milwaukee.
You are known throughout South Milwaukee for your smack talk about everyone behind there backs. The mayor, the police, the South Milwaukee chamber of commerce, city hall, your fellow Alderman, evens your own “friend” Ann.
At least I am man enough to man up to what I say, and say it to their face.
In my opinion you are a creepy, morbidly obese lire, with a creepy, side show freak family.
This I would say to your face, but I am afraid of you. I am afraid you will eat my family.
Have a pleasant day.
Great rant but you got the wrong guy, I'm slim and tall and don't know Ann, I also don't talk behind anyone's back that's not my way of doing things.
Also "everyone behind there backs" >their< would be the correct spelling.
Catherine

Milwaukee, WI

#46 Jul 29, 2010
To Sporty I was just curious about the Ann the poster is talking about. Does she or did she hang out at Spirits and was on and off again with a guy named Brett who is a regular there?

South Milwaukee

#47 Jul 30, 2010
Catherine wrote:
To Sporty I was just curious about the Ann the poster is talking about. Does she or did she hang out at Spirits and was on and off again with a guy named Brett who is a regular there?
Can't help you with that,I don't go to Spirits.
read comments

Milwaukee, WI

#48 Aug 13, 2010
soon to be gone from SM

Milwaukee, WI

#49 Aug 19, 2010
I have lived all over South Eastern Wisconsin and can honestly say that South Milwaukee is the worst place I have ever been. It would be unbelievable if it wasn’t sadly true. With the most criminals and scumbags all packed into this tinny little town.
I have never seen such crime and corruption anywhere.

A little town stuck in the 1920’s. And a police force of corrupt power complex, sissies with something to prove. Shooting family dogs, sexually assaulting children, maceing little girls. And if you appose them, they will win and ruthlessly rune your life and run you out of town. That is what the City of South Milwaukee dose.

Why would anyone even conceder coming into the ghetto city of South Milwaukee.
It’s not worth it. Stay out of South Milwaukee.
South Milwaukee dose not want you here, so stay out of South Milwaukee.
Don’t come to South Milwaukee; don’t spend any money in South Milwaukee. And if you are already in South Milwaukee, get out and stay out. Don’t ever look back.
I only wish someone would have warned me before I came to this shit hole.

Just leave South Milwaukee to wallow in its own filth, that’s all they know that’s what they like, and that’s all they want. Let them have it.

Enjoy your poor, ghetto, ghost town South Milwaukee. Your empire of shit.
True

Milwaukee, WI

#50 Aug 19, 2010
very true

If you are not in with the good ol’ boys you’re done for.

South Milwaukee

#51 Aug 21, 2010
soon to be gone from SM wrote:
I have lived all over South Eastern Wisconsin and can honestly say that South Milwaukee is the worst place I have ever been. It would be unbelievable if it wasn’t sadly true. With the most criminals and scumbags all packed into this tinny little town.
I have never seen such crime and corruption anywhere.
A little town stuck in the 1920’s. And a police force of corrupt power complex, sissies with something to prove. Shooting family dogs, sexually assaulting children, maceing little girls. And if you appose them, they will win and ruthlessly rune your life and run you out of town. That is what the City of South Milwaukee dose.
Why would anyone even conceder coming into the ghetto city of South Milwaukee.
It’s not worth it. Stay out of South Milwaukee.
South Milwaukee dose not want you here, so stay out of South Milwaukee.
Don’t come to South Milwaukee; don’t spend any money in South Milwaukee. And if you are already in South Milwaukee, get out and stay out. Don’t ever look back.
I only wish someone would have warned me before I came to this shit hole.
Just leave South Milwaukee to wallow in its own filth, that’s all they know that’s what they like, and that’s all they want. Let them have it.
Enjoy your poor, ghetto, ghost town South Milwaukee. Your empire of shit.
Leave already then, It sounds like you move a lot so you should be used to it, And maybe try spell checking, Your misspelling makes your post look like a child's rant.
resident

Milwaukee, WI

#52 Aug 23, 2010
We have in South Milwaukee for over 25 yrs. and are very happy here. Our children and grandchildren have received a great education. We do not “ban” anyone; just look at the people walking around and you could see that. There is no place that is perfect and I noticed that those badmouthing South Milwaukee do not live here. Maybe they should concentrate on where they live and leave South Milwaukee alone. (By the way, the natural spaces at the High School is so nature has a place and for studying)
SM guy

Milwaukee, WI

#53 Aug 24, 2010
I like the natural spaces at the high school. I think it is a very creative idea. I also think South Milwaukee has some of the best schools, teachers and staff. I just wish there was more funding. South Milwaukee has a wonderful school district. I wish we could do something to raise funds for the teachers and staff.
On another positive note, we are not part of the deep tunnel project and we get far less water back up than Milwaukee. And our water system is second to none.
I only work here

Milwaukee, WI

#54 Aug 24, 2010
Did any one else notice that every post defending South Milwaukee has that same South Milwaukee attitude of “don’t like it get out”
Even when defending that they do not have a “don’t like it get out” mentality.
“Outsiders”“move out already”“local South Milwaukee people”“you’re not from here” it’s all the same all over South Milwaukee.
That is why I say “let the local people of South Milwaukee have South Milwaukee to themselves. I am agreeing with you, everyone else should stay out.“Leave South Milwaukee alone” that IS what you said. Right? Got it. Let’s leave South Milwaukee alone.
South Milwaukee is to poor to support itself without outside money.
So take South Milwaukee’s advice and let’s leave South Milwaukee alone.
Catherine

Milwaukee, WI

#55 Aug 24, 2010
My mother told me she knew an accountant that worked on taxes for some residents in South Milwaukee. He told her and this was probably about 10 years ago already, he did not know how these people could even afford their homes. They have a lot of low income people and that equals a lot of uneducated people that is why so many of them drink and do drugs what else do they have going for them. That is also why they use the phrase "Don't like it get out" if you are not into drinking or drugs it is not the place for you. I live in South Milwaukee closer to Cudahy and I do not go to the bars there either. I am sick of the locals plus no worthwhile men go to these bars.

South Milwaukee

#56 Aug 24, 2010
I only work here wrote:
Did any one else notice that every post defending South Milwaukee has that same South Milwaukee attitude of “don’t like it get out”
Even when defending that they do not have a “don’t like it get out” mentality.
“Outsiders”“move out already”“local South Milwaukee people”“you’re not from here” it’s all the same all over South Milwaukee.
That is why I say “let the local people of South Milwaukee have South Milwaukee to themselves. I am agreeing with you, everyone else should stay out.“Leave South Milwaukee alone” that IS what you said. Right? Got it. Let’s leave South Milwaukee alone.
South Milwaukee is to poor to support itself without outside money.
So take South Milwaukee’s advice and let’s leave South Milwaukee alone.
We are not telling you to leave but if it's so bad why are you here?
Did one of those 12 year old SM terrorist lock you in your house?
lol
I'm in my 50's and was only out of SM for 6 years, 3 in St. Francis and 3 in Cudahy believe me when I say I was very glad to move back to my old neighborhood. New shops, Stores and restaurants have opened in town and as we all know there is a bit of recession going on so that shows growth already.
I'm staying for 4-5 more years before I take a early retirement since I can afford it and moving to AZ or NM maybe CO. I see no reason to move any sooner since our neighborhood is safe and fairly quiet and we get along very well will all that live around us, Maybe your personality is is part of your problem.
I just seen a show and the guy was talking about dealing with enemy's and I thought how it must be horrible to have a enemy to have to watch out for.
This is the problem with forums with no moderation anyone can post all the negative BS that they want with no proof .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Milwaukee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Weird 39 mins ago 6:33 a.m.Brazen cheese heists... Apr 24 Parden Pard 8
News Six Family Dollar stores to close Apr 23 Sad 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Franklin, WI Apr 21 schtefski82 7
Bad landords Apr 17 Jolene 2
News ACLU Challenges Milwaukee Police Department's U... Mar '17 Eyeball 5
News Stabbing at South Milwaukee Bar (Mar '10) Dec '16 TMK 20
News Milwaukeeans Take to the Streets in Opposition ... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Vote For Trump 2

South Milwaukee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Milwaukee Mortgages