Bullshist

Kingsland, GA

#24 Aug 20, 2008
http://nxt.legis.state.wi.us/nxt/gateway.dll/... $fn=document-frame.htm$3.0$q=[ field%20folio-destination-name %3A%27347.39%27]$uq=$x=Advance d$up=1#LPHit1

In WI "
No person shall modify the exhaust system of any such motor vehicle in a manner which will amplify or increase the noise emitted by the motor of such vehicle above that emitted by the muffler originally installed on the vehicle, and such original muffler shall comply with all the requirements of this section."
If the SM police will do nothing someone should go to the state to file a complaint against the SM police.
With the HD 105th coming soon it's about time to do something.
Friday night after 2:00 am there was a bike riding around town for 40 min. gear heading with drag pipes, What was all the SM police doing?
I'm not going to move to get away from illegal noise created by law breakers.
I know the law and it is time the people that enforce the law get busy doing their job or they may be the one's in court.
Bullshist

Kingsland, GA

#25 Aug 20, 2008
Well South Milwaukee is very much like Oak Creek and Cudahy, If you don't like it you can always leave or just stay away, I have been in South Milwaukee for over 40 years and the town has not changed that much.
There are nice neighborhoods and plenty of friendly people in S.M.
S.M. is a fairly quiet town other than the butt munchers running full drag pipes on their bikes sometimes at night that feel they have the right to disturb the entire town with their "I'm so bad attitudes" that will soon be dealt with.
S.M. will soon be busting loud car stereo's like Milwaukee's new "Bass Buster" program.
jjj

Kingsland, GA

#26 Aug 21, 2008
Nice
1 Left long ago

Franklin, WI

#27 Aug 23, 2008
Well, quite a subject touched upon in this little discussion. We left long ago..the police dept is corrupt..the court system is corrupt..everything is a front..how can a city run so far into the ground remain undetected...CORRUPT! The city makes the main streets look so pretty. New building faces..new cuties little stores and projects..but don't dare to venture what is lurcking beyond the front. Drugs, drunks, whores, sex ofenders, gays, lesbians, welfare slobs...south milwaukee has turned into the dumping grounds..but no one sees it or does anything about it..
Bullshist

Kingsland, GA

#28 Aug 23, 2008
1 Left long ago wrote:
Well, quite a subject touched upon in this little discussion. We left long ago..the police dept is corrupt..the court system is corrupt..everything is a front..how can a city run so far into the ground remain undetected...CORRUPT! The city makes the main streets look so pretty. New building faces..new cuties little stores and projects..but don't dare to venture what is lurcking beyond the front. Drugs, drunks, whores, sex ofenders, gays, lesbians, welfare slobs...south milwaukee has turned into the dumping grounds..but no one sees it or does anything about it..
Can someone point out where in S.M. all this stuff is going on, I see none of it, Mindless bashing of a city you don't live in makes no sense at all.
mark

AOL

#29 Aug 24, 2008
The gays left long ago hales corners is there new stamping grounds
1 Left long ago wrote:
concerned

Oak Creek, WI

#30 Aug 25, 2008
My friend was at one time a firefighter for South Milwaukee until he broke his leg...off duty....My friend ran out of sick leave and vacation time and for no reason but that he ran out of time the City fired him......now that isnt all but the City refused to give him any extended leave like they did for other people like the City Clerk and others in higher management....I quess your right when you say its who you know and who you blow....My friend got the shaft all the way ...and dry too........
South Milwaukee Citizen

Milwaukee, WI

#31 Mar 5, 2009
The problem is people emphasize too much on the negative aspects of life. South Milwaukee has problems just like any other city. The South Milwaukee police department has been doing an excellent job in fighting crime in the past couple years. Just today they were given credit from Milwaukee police chief Flynn for helping out in a huge gang takedown throughout Milwaukee county. To tell you the truth I have never had any problems with violence, theft, drug dealing, gangs, etc. in the city of South Milwaukee and I have lived here for 12 years. To compare it with the corruption of a city like Chicago is downright FOOLISH! although, it does make me laugh.
Done300at21

Milwaukee, WI

#32 Mar 13, 2009
I've lived in South Milwaukee for a total of 6 years and I cannot stand the site of the city. For the simple fact that the school sucks. I went to Cudahy my freshman year way back in 1994 and I was on the high honor roll. Then unfortunately my family bought a house in SM and I ended up going to south milw high. And the classes sucked, and the teachers were not much help when you would ask them for help. The response 95% of the time would be I'm to busy, do some research on your own. What kind of crap is that. What are they getting paid for if they don't help your child learn when they ask for help.
As far as the police department goes. That is such a joke. My car was broken in 4 times, and the sad part is my car was across the street from the police department. My car was on Marquette Ave, under a street light. And it still got hit for the 4th time on my birthday back in 2007. I asked them to take finger prints and they said they can't. I said wait I have a right to request for finger prints if I ask for them. And they said too bad for you. And I said this is ridiculous. So since then my car has yet to be fixed because I still have a hole in my trunk the size of the hole is big enough to fit your entire arm in up to your shoulder. Also the passenger driver side key lock is missing. And the funny part is that my car is a convertible. And all 4 times that it was broken into they never once cut the top or broke a window. I was hoping for them to cut the top so I could have just gotten a new one. You ask why has it been broken into 4 times because the other 3 times they could never get my subs out of the trunk till this last time. But that is okay. Cause now there are video cameras installed in the car. And where they are no body knows and you can't take them out unless you strip the inside down to the bare frame.

But other then that South Milwaukee just in general Sucks. And I don't have a problem with the police I've never been in trouble. But it is said that there are so much drug activity going on in the city and they do nothing for it. When I was in high school, I could smell the weed and nothing would be done. I've never done a drug in my life and I've never smoked a cig either. I don't even drink. And I'm 29 years old. I find better ways to have fun instead of getting high or pissing my money away on alcohol if I wanted beer I would just take a loaf of bread and put it in the microwave till it would melt to a liquid and drink that cause that is the same thing.

Enclosing, if you have a chance to live somewhere else besides south Milwaukee better jump on that chance. Cause this city is about 53 cards short of a full deck from actually moving in the right direction for the future

Since: Feb 09

South Milwaukee

#33 Mar 13, 2009
Site is spelled "Sight", Not only does Cudahy stink,(For Real) It has way more drug and gangs.
Remember the poor guy that was shot to death at Speedway trying to help a guy getting beaten by a gang.(Latin Kings)
Beer is made of Hops, Water and Barley, Only one is in beer, Water.
You also don't seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed.
SM TOTAL CORRUPTION

Milwaukee, WI

#35 Apr 1, 2009
Oh - to read more on the SM Criminal Action they did the last year or so, go to youtube and do a search for south milwaukee police. There are like 4 or 5 people who give accounts of what this corrupt city is doing! corruptfinder, sarafromsm, and some others have been keeping it real for the last year or so... Check them out and learn how deeply your city is corrupt...

Lets nor forget about the 15 year SMPD Veteran (Bergmann) who back in 2005 assaulted a 12 year old little girl while she was sleeping, and filmed it, or the Drunkard Fire/Police Commish... They talk about more too... Help spread the word on your corrupt officials in SM!

Since: Jul 09

Milwaukee, WI

#36 Jul 4, 2009
hank wrote:
South Milwaukee isn't that bad. It's not that different then any other big city or medium sized.
Since when is South Milwaukee a big or medium city? You must not have ever been to gigantic city like Milwaukee. Even on the world stage, Milwaukee isn't even in the top 5,000 MOST POPULATED CITIES IN THE WORLD!

I suppose you think Milwaukee Ave is a huge main street, with tons of shops...
Catherine

Milwaukee, WI

#37 Jul 15, 2010
I live in South Milwaukee on the northern end that borders Cudahy. When I was going through my divorce I lived in an upper flat next to Mike's on the Corner. I woke up at closing time to fights and flashing police lights. If Mike's wasn't having problems then Kasper's was. There are good people in this town but unfortunately they are few and far between. When I got into trouble because of my drunken neighbor the DA was an asshole and would not drop the charges. At least he cut my fine in half the prick. It was like when they catch someone without a record and who has a job they treat worse than the constant trouble makers.
Too Late

Milwaukee, WI

#38 Jul 20, 2010
It is no secret how bad South Milwaukee is. The local, born and raised, South Milwaukee drunken derelicts don’t want any outsiders entering “their” crappy little town. But at the same time tell you how good it is, but you should stay out.
How many times just in this blog did South Milwaukee people say this town has not changed….we take care of our own…don’t like it, get out and stay out. Yes, thank you for proving my point that South Milwaukee, the city, the people, and the local government, is so far behind the times and don’t want any type of progress.
South Milwaukee is a terminal little town with no improvement in site. That’s the way South Milwaukee likes it, and that’s why South Milwaukee will never change.

To conclude, Take the advise of South Milwaukee’s people (stay out of South Milwaukee) if you are already here, it’s too late.

South Milwaukee

#39 Jul 20, 2010
Too Late wrote:
It is no secret how bad South Milwaukee is. The local, born and raised, South Milwaukee drunken derelicts don’t want any outsiders entering “their” crappy little town. But at the same time tell you how good it is, but you should stay out.
How many times just in this blog did South Milwaukee people say this town has not changed….we take care of our own…don’t like it, get out and stay out. Yes, thank you for proving my point that South Milwaukee, the city, the people, and the local government, is so far behind the times and don’t want any type of progress.
South Milwaukee is a terminal little town with no improvement in site. That’s the way South Milwaukee likes it, and that’s why South Milwaukee will never change.
To conclude, Take the advise of South Milwaukee’s people (stay out of South Milwaukee) if you are already here, it’s too late.
I don't know one person with the "Get out" attitude you are talking about, New shops have been opening in town and seem to be doing good.
I always welcome improvements and progress in the city as my neighbors and friends also do.
Every town has "drunken derelicts" but we don't let the few we have run the town.
It's never too late for change, Maybe get more involved in the community and try to help make the city you live in better, Overall better spent time than talking smack about where you live on the internet, Do it at a town meeting where it may do some good.
I HATE SOUTH MILWAUKEE

Milwaukee, WI

#40 Jul 20, 2010
Please name any new shops or businesses that have opened and survived this vile town in the last three years. This town is toxic, nothing can survive here.
YES

Milwaukee, WI

#41 Jul 20, 2010
I agree, stay out of South Milwaukee.
Get out, stay out.
Move some place nice like South Central L.A.
Or someplace with a better housing market like Detroit.
Or friendlier people like New York.
Or a more educated people like in Zimbabwe, Or Cuba.
or this

Milwaukee, WI

#42 Jul 20, 2010
A place with fewer drugs like Mexico.
HA ha. yeah South Milwaukee sucks.
Sad but funny... and true
hay sporty

Milwaukee, WI

#43 Jul 20, 2010
Hey “sporty” you should talk. You are the biggest smack talker in South Milwaukee.
You are known throughout South Milwaukee for your smack talk about everyone behind there backs. The mayor, the police, the South Milwaukee chamber of commerce, city hall, your fellow Alderman, evens your own “friend” Ann.

At least I am man enough to man up to what I say, and say it to their face.
In my opinion you are a creepy, morbidly obese lire, with a creepy, side show freak family.
This I would say to your face, but I am afraid of you. I am afraid you will eat my family.

Have a pleasant day.

South Milwaukee

#44 Jul 21, 2010
I HATE SOUTH MILWAUKEE wrote:
Please name any new shops or businesses that have opened and survived this vile town in the last three years. This town is toxic, nothing can survive here.
The old Lloyds lunch is a deli now, Tattoo shop on Milwaukee ave, The new Barbieres Italian Inn South on Milwaukee and the old Witts on Hwy32 to name a few.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Milwaukee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 67 Rounds: DA rules 5 officers "lawfully used d... Oct 28 Bo Duke 3
News Medical examiners explain the trauma that comes... Oct '17 Terril 1
Taxes Oct '17 Taxed 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Franklin, WI (Mar '17) Jul '17 DESTINY P 9
News Anti-Gay Church Protests Brookfield 'Mega Church' (Jul '12) Jul '17 fuuny 21
News Weird 39 mins ago 6:33 a.m.Brazen cheese heists... (Apr '17) Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 9
News Iron worker gearing up to challenge Ryan Jun '17 WelbyMD 1

South Milwaukee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Milwaukee Mortgages