First Prev
of 3
Next Last
zipeckery

Milwaukee, WI

#1 Jul 17, 2007
Come to South Milwaukee.

Whether you are a drunk or a junkie you will love wonderful downtown South Milwaukee.

Alcohol is cheep, plentiful and available with in 10 yards for you, no matter were you are!

Our bars only close for 4 hours a day. You’ll never have to stop drinking!!!

Drugs like Marijuana, cocaine, crack, heroin, pills and methamphetamines… we have them all! And all at the best deals in the state!
In stock and for sale in most of our South Milwaukee bars!!!

Don’t worry about work; here in South Milwaukee being fat and lazy qualifies you for disability. We will pay you to not work!!!

More rooming houses than can be counted. Here in South Milwaukee we cater to the person on a fixed SSI income.
Rooms for just $5 a day!!!

And you won’t have to worry about our police. Our South Milwaukee Police own most of the rooming houses in South Milwaukee!!!

Our South Milwaukee Police will take care of you. As long as you are a drunk or a junkie you will never have to pay a fine again. Our South Milwaukee Police Department has a rule “if you don’t work, we won’t write a ticket”

South Milwaukee has city corruption that rivals that of much large cities like Chicago.
So as long as you know the right people we will work for you!!

We have room for you all, so please, come on down to South Milwaukee.
Enjoy all that South Milwaukee has to offer!
More alcohol, more drugs, more bars, more rooms for rent, and more cops who don't care!
PLUS you will never have to work again so you can spend your whole life getting drunk and using drugs!!!

Do you like Harley’s reving up, misfiring and backfiring? In South Milwaukee we have our Harley Davidson’s roaring up and down every street at full throttle at a whopping top speed of 40MPH 24 hours a day. You will never get sick of the sweet sound of Milwaukee Iron!

Don’t work or have government benefits? Not a problem in South Milwaukee.
There still is no shortage of foolish home owners you can rob and steal from.
Or start an exiting new career in crime. Do to our Police Department and city Government we will always have openings in fields like: Drug dealer, Thief, Home Invasion, and Car Theft.

Looking for a new Vacation spot? South Milwaukee is it!
Come see our overwhelming Homeless Population. See then rummaging thru garbage bags for food. Or steeling scrap metals like aluminum screen doors off of houses for beer money!

Although do to our overwhelming population of Pedophiles and violent sex offenders you must be 18 to enter South Milwaukee. We boast more sex offender per capita than most big cities!

All in wonderful South Milwaukee!

We’ll leave the red-light on for you.
SM Resident

Milwaukee, WI

#2 Jul 17, 2007
Wow, zipeckery, that says it all.

Concerned SM Resident

Fredonia, WI

#4 Sep 16, 2007
Thanks for sharing the information about sex offenders. That is amazing!! I understand most of what you are saying as I have seen this happen.
I hate South Milwaukee

United States

#5 Oct 22, 2007
Yep, things don't change in South Milwaukee.
The good ole boys have been in charge for 25 years or so. If you cross them, they'll do their best to destroy you financially before they run you out of town....
bradley

AOL

#6 Oct 23, 2007
I hate South Milwaukee wrote:
Yep, things don't change in South Milwaukee.
The good ole boys have been in charge for 25 years or so. If you cross them, they'll do their best to destroy you financially before they run you out of town....
we are glad you hate south milwaukee i take it you have been ban form the city or you have a problem with there police only people that hate places like sm is because they have issues with the department
I hate South Milwaukee

Nashville, TN

#7 Oct 23, 2007
bradley wrote:
<quoted text> we are glad you hate south milwaukee i take it you have been ban form the city or you have a problem with there police only people that hate places like sm is because they have issues with the department
Bradley dear... you're a perfect example of South Milwaukee's charm. South Milwaukee is one of the most unfriendly places in America. Newcomers are not welcome.
Too bad. There are some beautiful houses in South Milwaukee sitting empty and the locals don't understand why.

Too bad... and, btw... LEARN TO SPELL!
bradley

AOL

#8 Oct 23, 2007
I hate South Milwaukee wrote:
<quoted text>
Bradley dear... you're a perfect example of South Milwaukee's charm. South Milwaukee is one of the most unfriendly places in America. Newcomers are not welcome.
Too bad. There are some beautiful houses in South Milwaukee sitting empty and the locals don't understand why.
Too bad... and, btw... LEARN TO SPELL!
I sorry i wrote south milwaukee as sm but i thought youd understand what sm means due due your southern EDU-MAKAY-SHUN
to you_ Bradley

United States

#9 Oct 23, 2007
zipeckery wrote:
Come to South Milwaukee.
Whether you are a drunk or a junkie you will love wonderful downtown South Milwaukee.
Alcohol is cheep, plentiful and available with in 10 yards for you, no matter were you are!
Our bars only close for 4 hours a day. You’ll never have to stop drinking!!!
Drugs like Marijuana, cocaine, crack, heroin, pills and methamphetamines… we have them all! And all at the best deals in the state!
In stock and for sale in most of our South Milwaukee bars!!!
Don’t worry about work; here in South Milwaukee being fat and lazy qualifies you for disability. We will pay you to not work!!!
More rooming houses than can be counted. Here in South Milwaukee we cater to the person on a fixed SSI income.
Rooms for just $5 a day!!!
And you won’t have to worry about our police. Our South Milwaukee Police own most of the rooming houses in South Milwaukee!!!
Our South Milwaukee Police will take care of you. As long as you are a drunk or a junkie you will never have to pay a fine again. Our South Milwaukee Police Department has a rule “if you don’t work, we won’t write a ticket”
South Milwaukee has city corruption that rivals that of much large cities like Chicago.
So as long as you know the right people we will work for you!!
We have room for you all, so please, come on down to South Milwaukee.
Enjoy all that South Milwaukee has to offer!
More alcohol, more drugs, more bars, more rooms for rent, and more cops who don't care!
PLUS you will never have to work again so you can spend your whole life getting drunk and using drugs!!!
Do you like Harley’s reving up, misfiring and backfiring? In South Milwaukee we have our Harley Davidson’s roaring up and down every street at full throttle at a whopping top speed of 40MPH 24 hours a day. You will never get sick of the sweet sound of Milwaukee Iron!
Don’t work or have government benefits? Not a problem in South Milwaukee.
There still is no shortage of foolish home owners you can rob and steal from.
Or start an exiting new career in crime. Do to our Police Department and city Government we will always have openings in fields like: Drug dealer, Thief, Home Invasion, and Car Theft.
Looking for a new Vacation spot? South Milwaukee is it!
Come see our overwhelming Homeless Population. See then rummaging thru garbage bags for food. Or steeling scrap metals like aluminum screen doors off of houses for beer money!
Although do to our overwhelming population of Pedophiles and violent sex offenders you must be 18 to enter South Milwaukee. We boast more sex offender per capita than most big cities!
All in wonderful South Milwaukee!
We’ll leave the red-light on for you.
Bradley,

Please read posts 1 - 5 under this heading. And then read all of the posts under Wisconsin Officer Allegedly Shoots Family Dog...(Should read, "South Milwaukee Officer Shoots Family Dog"

Why would ANYONE want to live there?

The point is that South Milwaukee drives the good people away...

Poor you... you don't get it.
bradley

AOL

#10 Oct 24, 2007
you know what i dont and i also dont understand why i try to argue with a person that Can,t Understand Normal Thinking
to you_ Bradley

United States

#12 Oct 24, 2007
yes, Bradley.... you're obviously one of South Milwaukee's finest.

Thanks for sharing.
BRADLEY

AOL

#13 Oct 24, 2007
CLOSE BUT NO CIGAR
The New Kid

Bridgeport, CT

#14 Nov 27, 2007
wow thats it just wow
k in sm

AOL

#15 Dec 30, 2007
You are all so angry at the city and the people here, but I bet non of you took the time to also look at the many charities and fundraisers that go on in South Milwaukee. This awful city you speak of is also very caring and we do take care of our own. You should focus your anger on making positive changes to your community to make it the place you would like to live in instead of running away or adding to the problem.
Objective Reader

United States

#16 Dec 31, 2007
k in sm...

I'm sure you're a very nice person and because you're from there you have a subjective view of sm. I find it interesting that you stated that
"you take care of your own?..."

Did you read Bradley's comments? Bradley seems to have some place of status in your city as an insider. And, he talks about "banning people from your town.."

Just the thought of a town that thinks it's normal or ok to "ban people" is a very scary thought to me.

Banning people from a town is un-American.. except apparently unless you live in South Milwaukee.
BRADLEY

AOL

#17 Jan 6, 2008
Objective Reader wrote:
k in sm...
I'm sure you're a very nice person and because you're from there you have a subjective view of sm. I find it interesting that you stated that
"you take care of your own?..."
Did you read Bradley's comments? Bradley seems to have some place of status in your city as an insider. And, he talks about "banning people from your town.."
Just the thought of a town that thinks it's normal or ok to "ban people" is a very scary thought to me.
Banning people from a town is un-American.. except apparently unless you live in South Milwaukee.
LOOK WHO CRAWLED OUT OF THE WOOD PILE ANOTHER PERSON WITH NO CLASS AS STATED I DON,T BAN PEOPLE I JUST SAID FOR (I HATE SOUTH MILWAUKEE) WITCH IS MOST LIKELY YOU THAT YOU HAVE BEEN BAN OR HAD BEEN ARRESTED OR MAYBE SOUTH MILWAUKEE IS NOT YOUR CUP OF TEA YOU HAVE TO MAKE COMMENTS THAT ARE NONE OF YOUR CONCERN
brandin1

Waukesha, WI

#19 May 4, 2008
I live in South Milwaukee
hank

Mukwonago, WI

#20 May 6, 2008
South Milwaukee isn't that bad. It's not that different then any other big city or medium sized.
Lyndsie

Milwaukee, WI

#21 Jun 7, 2008
I didn't "hate" South Milwaukee until I stumbled across this forum and discovered that so many of my fellow citizens cannot spell or produce a grammatically correct sentence.
mark

AOL

#22 Jun 7, 2008
Lyndsie wrote:
I didn't "hate" South Milwaukee until I stumbled across this forum and discovered that so many of my fellow citizens cannot spell or produce a grammatically correct sentence.
Most of the people in this forum are not from south milwaukee thats why they there comments are useless
bradley

AOL

#23 Aug 9, 2008
This is simple question the people of south milwaukee voted for the new high scool witch they recieved ok how about cleaning up the weed land and plant some grass. even the old high school looks like a jungle thats not what i grew up when i went to school there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Milwaukee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cudahy Music Forum (Nov '12) Dec 7 Musikologist 10
Trail continues toward Abendschein Park's full ... Oct '14 Jason 1
outdoor fire pits (Jul '07) Oct '14 Sloan 10
fitzsimmons rd. (Jan '07) Oct '14 Jpopp 40
Police Department - Significant Arrests (Jun '09) Sep '14 marshinda 9
Oak Creek answers questions about the schools q... Sep '14 Andy San Dimas 1
Oak Creek Army Ranger Justin Slaby to graduate ... Aug '14 mhirsh81 2
South Milwaukee Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

South Milwaukee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

South Milwaukee News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in South Milwaukee

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:15 am PST

NBC Sports 9:15AM
Lance Briggs "happy" with Robbie Gould's comments
Bleacher Report 9:39 AM
It Pays to Block for Aaron Rodgers
Bleacher Report11:45 AM
Complete Week 17 Preview for Vikings vs. Bears
Bleacher Report 4:10 PM
Complete Lions vs. Packers Preview
Bleacher Report 7:01 PM
Ranking the Packers' 10 Best Season Finales