SMil

Marion, WI

#1 Feb 7, 2010
Is it me or does the whole "North Side Strangler" involving Jessica Payne seem like a long shot?
I know the police claim the DNA match Ellis but why was that not brought to light after the 2000 law requiring felons DNA to be submitted into a database?
I mean everything I read leads me to think the men who took her behind the vacant house had alot more to do with her murder then the media is making it out to be.
BTW I remember Jessica from school and she was a tough chick. I remember her fighting guys. I also remember her deeply involved with liquor and hard drugs. Regardless, all of that does not warrant what happened to her.
Pete P

United States

#2 Feb 24, 2011
I actually chatted with Jess two or three days before she went missing. Everyone talks about how tough she was and how she was a trouble maker and into drugs and alcohol. Truth is alot of people were into drinkin and smokin weed at that time in that area...myself included. She was actually a really sweet girl if you really knew her. She got caught up in a time period where it was "cool" to drink and party and ended up getting in trouble alot. Its really too bad that she ended up where she did cause dispite the tough outside she was really a sweetheart and definatly deserved to grow up and live a life. RIP Jess.
Patrice

Wilmington, NC

#3 Feb 16, 2012
I completly agree with Pete when it was just you and Jessica she was a real down to earth person and she did get a bad rap because of her tough girl exterior she was the way she was but I do know one thing she didnt make it easy for who ever did this to her. She didnt deserve what happened.
Pete P wrote:
I actually chatted with Jess two or three days before she went missing. Everyone talks about how tough she was and how she was a trouble maker and into drugs and alcohol. Truth is alot of people were into drinkin and smokin weed at that time in that area...myself included. She was actually a really sweet girl if you really knew her. She got caught up in a time period where it was "cool" to drink and party and ended up getting in trouble alot. Its really too bad that she ended up where she did cause dispite the tough outside she was really a sweetheart and definatly deserved to grow up and live a life. RIP Jess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Milwaukee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iron worker gearing up to challenge Ryan Jun 8 WelbyMD 1
Katherine Torres Jun 8 Just Saying 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Franklin, WI May '17 Vi C 8
Cudahy Music Forum (Nov '12) May '17 Musikologist 15
Jen's Sweet Treats May '17 Little_Teacup 2
News Weird 39 mins ago 6:33 a.m.Brazen cheese heists... Apr '17 Parden Pard 8
News Six Family Dollar stores to close Apr '17 Sad 1

South Milwaukee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance