repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6276 Jan 5, 2013
zipp wrote:
Many republicans in the house recently voted against the Hurricane Sandy relief bill. Another nail in the coffin for the GOP. This includes Paul Ryan. WTF?
repubs should want more gun control, to keep them from shooting themselves in the foot.
This proves that they have no direction because of the infighting,Tea Baggers and Carpetbaggers.
Zipp II

Oconto Falls, WI

#6277 Jan 5, 2013
zipp wrote:
Always good to have dreams, too bad you take your pants off when you have them.
Ya got the weird meter pegged with your posts about taking ones pants off Happy Boy. Old military habits dye hard eh?
Zipp II

Oconto Falls, WI

#6278 Jan 5, 2013
repub ruler of the world wrote:
<quoted text>
repubs should want more gun control, to keep them from shooting themselves in the foot.
This proves that they have no direction because of the infighting,Tea Baggers and Carpetbaggers.
I, no doubt, like yourself, am also very pleased that Scott Walker was voted in by a overwhelming majoraty. Go Scott,Go Scott, We love you ,We love you!
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6279 Jan 5, 2013
Zipp II wrote:
<quoted text>I, no doubt, like yourself, am also very pleased that Scott Walker was voted in by a overwhelming majoraty. Go Scott,Go Scott, We love you ,We love you!
no doubt, like yourself,I am also very pleased that Barack Obama was reelected by an overwhelming majority. Go Barack Go, WE love you, We love you
zipp

Menomonie, WI

#6280 Jan 5, 2013
The republican "majority" is waning nationwide. Dwindling actually. Look out in 2014, it may be a foretelling of other things to come. Shortsightedness, ignorance, and cynicism will not stand forever. The good guy does win in the end. It may be small moves, little changes at a time, but it will happen and the GOP will be forced to change.
Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

#6281 Jan 6, 2013
<quoted text>
no doubt, like yourself,I am also very pleased that Barack Obama was reelected by an overwhelming majority. Go Barack Go, WE love you, We love you
Thanks for your post and the contribution ,but this forum is about Scott Walker not Barack Obama. The whole theme of this thread is Scott Walker. Maybe there are so other Topix forums out there that are talking about Obama.
Big Toe

Oconto Falls, WI

#6282 Jan 6, 2013
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for your post and the contribution ,but this forum is about Scott Walker not Barack Obama. The whole theme of this thread is Scott Walker. Maybe there are so other Topix forums out there that are talking about Obama.
Maybe someone could start a dicussion about how Pres. O Bama left the ambassitor in benghazzi to boil in his own juice? Bet Old Barak would'nt let his family go without protection! Sorry bout getting off topic. Go Packers!!!! Go Scott Walker!!!
just kidding

Eau Claire, WI

#6283 Jan 6, 2013
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for your post and the contribution ,but this forum is about Scott Walker not Barack Obama. The whole theme of this thread is Scott Walker. Maybe there are so other Topix forums out there that are talking about Obama.
are you so stupid , that you don't no sarcasm when you read it. You are the ignorant fool on this posting. you have nothing to add to the conversation but rancorish humor , look at the people that write of your boorish behavior. They think you are a fool, and no they can't all be wrong, as I'm sure you will assert. Listen to what is being said of your party , these are truths, you must at some point self reflect and think of change. Otherwise you will be left behind. OK now for your idiotic answer.
just kidding

Eau Claire, WI

#6284 Jan 6, 2013
Big Toe wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe someone could start a dicussion about how Pres. O Bama left the ambassitor in benghazzi to boil in his own juice? Bet Old Barak would'nt let his family go without protection! Sorry bout getting off topic. Go Packers!!!! Go Scott Walker!!!
Ok Big Toe? or Who Tea Who or who ever. Why did the repubs vote down getting more security there. There is blame on both sides , don't be such a hypocrit. O Yea FSW
just kidding

Eau Claire, WI

#6285 Jan 6, 2013
Who Tee Who wrote:
Oh, by the way stupid this forum is "who do you support for governor in 2010" stupid. As you may know not everyone was geryymandered out of a vote that counts. stupid
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6286 Jan 6, 2013
see whotea not only you can have a ghost writer.
stupid
zipp

South Elgin, IL

#6287 Jan 6, 2013
I think Whooters is upset by his own deficits and takes it out on others. If this is accurate, ole Whooters doesn't even know when he votes against himself.
zipp

South Elgin, IL

#6288 Jan 6, 2013
Rio must be like the black hole of WI.
Zipps Daddy

Oconto Falls, WI

#6290 Jan 7, 2013
just kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Big Toe? or Who Tea Who or who ever. Why did the repubs vote down getting more security there. There is blame on both sides , don't be such a hypocrit. O Yea FSW
Now that is some new info,there was a Republican vote on protecting our Ambassitor. Your nose is getting pretty long, know-kee-o. Scott Walker should be our next Prez.of the USA!!!!!
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6291 Jan 7, 2013
Zipps Daddy wrote:
<quoted text> Now that is some new info,there was a Republican vote on protecting our Ambassitor. Your nose is getting pretty long, know-kee-o. Scott Walker should be our next Prez.of the USA!!!!!
It's new info to you,so by that definition,it's a lie. The majority is right Tea Baggers are really stupid. The latter by the way is not new information, so by your definition it is truth.
Tea Bags on your chin Whotea.
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6292 Jan 7, 2013
and the republican party is the black hole knowledge
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6293 Jan 7, 2013
zipp wrote:
Rio must be like the black hole of WI.
if we paved wisconsin that's where we would put the drain
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6294 Jan 7, 2013
see whotea not only you can have a ghost writer.
stupid
A ghost writer? Is that like Dolphins books?

I used it in my teen years and freaked out. I could read it when I was K-1 though, for me. But did not see it until after 16 yrs.

Simple for a child to follow, but I freaked out when the stuff worked. I never knew a invisable man was going to take my hand and try to write for me and talk while he was. So I asked for him to leave and I was going to try something differn't.

I also used the spirit guide meditation as a child. I was greated by my reciever, a gaint sabbertooth white tiger with yellow glowing simbals on his body. Then I traveled to the hills and was a Bat talker as well.

If you have head injuries or Brain injuries; I would not suggest meditational practice. Plus any counselor Nurse Teacher Dr employees, etc. That ask a Brain injury questions, and exploit them for Repute, Time of others, Personal finance, or Harm or rape, GOES TO PRISON! That is a criminal felony.

Misdemeanor offenses of the crime, is 2 mos.-2years, for facial expressions used during slander, if the person heard or seen it, how close were you stnding to them. CAN"T BE in a persons 4 ft sqare radious unless Immediate family, Spouse, or children of your own.
Who Tee Who

Oconto Falls, WI

#6295 Jan 7, 2013
<quoted text>
It's new info to you,so by that definition,it's a lie. The majority is right Tea Baggers are really stupid. The latter by the way is not new information, so by your definition it is truth.
Tea Bags on your chin Whotea.
Four dead in Benghazzi, Don't look for Obama to cover your back navy seals. Go Scott Walker, Take your rightful Place in the Oval office.
aaaa2222

West Bend, WI

#6296 Jan 7, 2013
scottwalker

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Milwaukee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oak Creek answers questions about the schools q... Sep 5 Andy San Dimas 1
Oak Creek Army Ranger Justin Slaby to graduate ... Aug 30 mhirsh81 2
WI Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Aug '14 Pro People 2,234
Dumpster diving campaign hopes to raise awarene... Aug '14 StephDad 1
Health Fair Returns to South Milw Downtown Mark... Aug '14 The Living Legend 5
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul '14 BOBBY 452
anabolic steroids (Apr '12) Jul '14 MELO 38
•••
•••
•••

South Milwaukee Jobs

•••
•••
•••

South Milwaukee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

South Milwaukee News, Events & Info