Tonto

Mineral Point, WI

#6084 Dec 7, 2012
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Hey! Guess what is really neat,the Republicans in Wi. hold the majoraty in the senate -n- asembly both, Bahahahaha! Go Scott,,, Go Scott,,, We love you,,,, We love You.
WTF is a Who Tee Who, and Why-TF can't you spell MAJORITY? You are a frigg'n joke! NO SHEET! Do you ever feel like people are laughing at you? YOU SHOULD! THEY ARE! I thought all you creeps were leaving if Obama won....GTFO!
zipp

Gilman, IL

#6085 Dec 8, 2012
Tonto wrote:
<quoted text> WTF is a Who Tee Who, and Why-TF can't you spell MAJORITY? You are a frigg'n joke! NO SHEET! Do you ever feel like people are laughing at you? YOU SHOULD! THEY ARE! I thought all you creeps were leaving if Obama won....GTFO!
Good call kimosabe.
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6086 Dec 8, 2012
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>I am not your God,even though my brilliance my give you that impression. I know that goverment teat people like your self,think people that have real jobs are like Gods. Say hello to your mother sister.
Typical repub , delusions of granduer. Listen gov't teat boy, stay off the roads yhat we pay for. Do not drink the purified water that we pay for. Does your pathetic religion allow suicide ,if so do it.
Now where were we? oh yeah, picking on a laughable simple minded clown. Please stay off of our public transportation, drive your AMC Pacer 'till it pukes but not on our roads.

When you decide to start paying your fair share, we will let you use our infrastructure.
So little pizz ant go away , until you learn how to play with others
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6087 Dec 8, 2012
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Hey! Guess what is really neat,the Republicans in Wi. hold the majoraty in the senate -n- asembly both, Bahahahaha! Go Scott,,, Go Scott,,, We love you,,,, We love You.
Too bad , because if you look around , they carry the same amount of respect from others as yourself.
Oh, Who Teabagger Who. Is that how your meth rattled mother used to call you home, to beat you.
zipp

Gilman, IL

#6088 Dec 8, 2012
Hey who tee, did you hear that unemployment is down and the markets are up. Bahahaha! No thanks to you.
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6089 Dec 10, 2012
Rick Snyder is a liar and a cheat. All along he has said thaat "right to work " was to devisive for his state. Now he embraces it like a long lost freind.
Scott Walker did the same thing in Wisconsin. It's called bait and switch, all the low life criminals use it.
But you know what? We are going to have a revolution in this country. The working people, except for those dumb enough like Who tea Who, will love it. See they want all the benefits of union membership, without paying for it.

Viva la revolution. Take to the streets, boycott, civil disobedience, sit in.

Listen, only 1/3 of this country is dumb enough to be a republican. We the Progressives are the majority.
DO NOT ELECT REPUBLICANS TO STATE OFFICE.
THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THE PRESIDENCY, IF THEY CONTROL THE STATES THEY CONTROL YOUR LIFE, IN A MUCH MORE INTIMATE WAY.AND THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU, JUST CORPORATE AMERICA.
Old Man

Menomonie, WI

#6090 Dec 10, 2012
Wooooo. some pretty strong statememts.. by the way 298 pages and still nothing solved,changed or accomplished. Your still talking S--t and nothing happening from it all.
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6091 Dec 10, 2012
Old Man wrote:
Wooooo. some pretty strong statememts.. by the way 298 pages and still nothing solved,changed or accomplished. Your still talking S--t and nothing happening from it all.
Wooo 30 words that don't mean sh-t.
Zipptard II

Rio, WI

#6092 Dec 11, 2012
zipp wrote:
Hey who tee, did you hear that unemployment is down and the markets are up. Bahahaha! No thanks to you.
Carry me,Someone please help me wipe. Will someone please carry me, I'm a goverment teat baby. Everyone else work while I ride please!
Ted

Cedarburg, WI

#6093 Dec 11, 2012
Zipptard II wrote:
<quoted text>Carry me,Someone please help me wipe. Will someone please carry me, I'm a goverment teat baby. Everyone else work while I ride please!
Who Tee Who is that you?
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6094 Dec 11, 2012
If it looks and smells like Who Tea Who,It is just something you stepped in.I want him to run for office. With the lack of knowledge and lack of respect, he would be a perfect Teabagger candidate.
zipp

Burbank, IL

#6095 Dec 11, 2012
Hey who tee, you know what the real difference is between you and a big pile of monkey scat?????

I can't figure it out either.
Bahahaha
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6096 Dec 11, 2012
How can you tell when a right wingnut is lying?
His lips are moving.
Hey, Who Teabagger Who,
You can change your name but not the smell.
zipp

Chicago, IL

#6097 Dec 11, 2012
repub ruler of the world wrote:
How can you tell when a right wingnut is lying?
His lips are moving.
Hey, Who Teabagger Who,
You can change your name but not the smell.
And the smell is bad!!
zipp

Chicago, IL

#6098 Dec 11, 2012
I used to hunt republicans in Iraq. Republican Guard. Aren't they similar?
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6099 Dec 11, 2012
zipp wrote:
I used to hunt republicans in Iraq. Republican Guard. Aren't they similar?
Similar only in intent. The republicans in this country only guard the Koch suckers front gate.
zipp

Chicago, IL

#6100 Dec 11, 2012
True that. I do feel bad for who tee though. Just imagine knowing that every time you have a bowel movement an important percentage of brain matter is swirling down the bowl.
Anonymous

Eau Claire, WI

#6101 Dec 11, 2012
Hey, who teabag who say something intelligent.

that should keep him off the air
Ziptard II

Rio, WI

#6102 Dec 11, 2012
zipp wrote:
True that. I do feel bad for who tee though. Just imagine knowing that every time you have a bowel movement an important percentage of brain matter is swirling down the bowl.
That Who Tee Who really makes me mad. WTW keeps claiming that I should quit crying, and get off the goverment teat. WTW is going right to the bone, and he really makes me angery! Does'nt WTW know that I can't make it on my own...... You shut up WTW! I need my goverment teat!
Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

#6103 Dec 11, 2012
zipp wrote:
My dog had a bowel movement and I named it Zipp.Bahahahaha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Milwaukee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trail continues toward Abendschein Park's full ... Oct 26 Jason 1
outdoor fire pits (Jul '07) Oct '14 Sloan 10
fitzsimmons rd. (Jan '07) Oct '14 Jpopp 40
Police Department - Significant Arrests (Jun '09) Sep '14 marshinda 9
Oak Creek answers questions about the schools q... Sep '14 Andy San Dimas 1
Oak Creek Army Ranger Justin Slaby to graduate ... Aug '14 mhirsh81 2
Dumpster diving campaign hopes to raise awarene... Aug '14 StephDad 1
South Milwaukee Dating
Find my Match

South Milwaukee People Search