“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#44127 Nov 5, 2013
By the way, to all the people who say, Obamacare is the"law of the land" , SLAVERY used to be the law of the land.SLAVERY IS WRONG! Jefferson owned slaves, although that was legal, it was WRONG, and Obamacare has problems.A year delay to work out the kinks would be advisable.But, politically inconvenient for the DEMODOPES.
lol

Tampa, FL

#44128 Nov 5, 2013
State of Florida I dropped out of school didn't get my GED and I make more money than half the town I live in your only successful if you really want to be most people just cry cause there poor I have been there thought I wasn't goin to have a job but I got a dam good one all I had to do was get out and try

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#44129 Nov 5, 2013
The Supreme Court said that Dred Scott was property, not a man.Another case in which the Supreme Court was HORRIBLY WRONG! Bad law must be resisted.Who would disagree with that?
Allen

Penrose, NC

#44130 Nov 5, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Thomas Jefferson was highly educated.He didn't go to college on"affirmative action"
There you are....quoting Thomas Jefferson in todays world is about like quoting the Bible wouldn't you think? People can interpret it any way they want. In the end right is right and wrong is wrong. What the republiCON party is doing to this country is wrong. The truth and the cries of the American people will set them free.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#44131 Nov 5, 2013
lol wrote:
State of Florida I dropped out of school didn't get my GED and I make more money than half the town I live in your only successful if you really want to be most people just cry cause there poor I have been there thought I wasn't goin to have a job but I got a dam good one all I had to do was get out and try
Holy Moly, can't you try and spell correctly? Damn, I have a GED, but I can spell. I agree with your point, though.I know a lot of people who didn't finish school, and can't spell, but still make good money.All depends on how bad you want to succeed.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#44132 Nov 5, 2013
Obama is a perpetuator of terminological inexactitudes.You know, like State.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#44133 Nov 5, 2013
lol wrote:
You don't have to tell me that you didn't get your GED. Ever heard of punctuation? So did you get a damn good job or a job building a dam?

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#44135 Nov 5, 2013
Cancer patients heath care ends....thank you, Obamacare.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#44136 Nov 5, 2013
In forthcoming new book, Obama says"I'm really good at killing people.Didn't know that was a strong suit." Regarding drone strikes.Actually,I fully support his drone strikes. Unless, he starts using them here!

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#44137 Nov 5, 2013
People, some anyway, are predicting that Chris Christie will be the next president.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#44138 Nov 5, 2013
TSF wrote:
Strange that all my children attended public schools, did very well, excelled in college and now have very good jobs. Most of my friends and relatives children attended public schools, did very well, excelled in college and now have good jobs. My neighbor's kid attended public schools, was constantly in trouble, frequently truant, didn't do his homework, cheated on tests, had a bad attitude , smoked MJ and drank alcohol, dropped out of school and is now in prison. That reprobate today blames public schools for all his problems. The ones who were successful attribute their success to the education they received in public schools and colleges. Strange. What happened with you?
<quoted text>
PUBLIC SCHOOLS? What happened to Obamacare? The great Unaffordable Care Act...
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#44139 Nov 5, 2013
What’s the difference between Nixon and Obama?
The press uncovered the crimes of one and covered up the crimes of the other.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#44140 Nov 5, 2013
TSF wrote:
Strange that all my children attended public schools, did very well, excelled in college and now have very good jobs. Most of my friends and relatives children attended public schools, did very well, excelled in college and now have good jobs. My neighbor's kid attended public schools, was constantly in trouble, frequently truant, didn't do his homework, cheated on tests, had a bad attitude , smoked MJ and drank alcohol, dropped out of school and is now in prison. That reprobate today blames public schools for all his problems. The ones who were successful attribute their success to the education they received in public schools and colleges. Strange. What happened with you?
<quoted text>
obama even makes a case for public school education reform and Defends Private School for his Daughters. obama will not send his kids to public schools. The fact that US public schools have a failing grade in math and reading to even the poorest of countries says you do not have a clue what you are talking about. You are probably one of those government workers pretending you are a teacher.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#44141 Nov 6, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Obama is a perpetuator of terminological inexactitudes.You know, like State.
Big words.....Small brain.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#44142 Nov 6, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Big words.....Small brain.
True that. You have a tiny brain.:)
Allen

Penrose, NC

#44143 Nov 6, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
People, some anyway, are predicting that Chris Christie will be the next president.
I predict that Humpty Dumpty will have a great fall.
TSF

Greenville, NC

#44144 Nov 6, 2013
At this point, its outcome appears questionable. If the signup is botched, what will happen when you have a claim? The democrats became focused on selling it and not focused on implementing it or administering it. The republikans became so obsessed with killing it, they failed to offer alternatives. Crying wolf about everything else removed their credibility about any real issue. Doctors, pharmaceuticals and insurance companies are finding a gold mine in taking advantage of the bra hoo ha .
Meanwhile , back on planet Earth, we must still feed, clothe and educate our children, regardless of the head in the sand tea bagger fantasies of utopia ,where things are like they never have been and never will be..
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> PUBLIC SCHOOLS? What happened to Obamacare? The great Unaffordable Care Act...
Allen

Penrose, NC

#44145 Nov 6, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> PUBLIC SCHOOLS? What happened to Obamacare? The great Unaffordable Care Act...
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people...They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
Thomas Jefferson

"I hope we shall crush in it's birth the aristocracy of our monied corporations which dare to challenge our government to a trial by strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country."
Thomas Jefferson
TSF

Greenville, NC

#44146 Nov 6, 2013
Unfortunately, unlike in your dream world, everyone cannot afford private schools. Unfortunately, unlike in your dream world, todays jobs require education. The public can supply that education less expensively than paying for the incarceration of all the masses of persons who cannot support themselves and would be left with no choice but to rob and steal to survive. There are a few jobs that require no education, but those are being filled with illegal aliens who have been invited here by the NC republikan legislature's jobs law for illegal aliens. That leaves no jobs or alternatives for the uneducated .
I'm sorry your experience in public schools was not positive. The FACT that I see children every day well prepared for college and the work force by public education tell me that your failure in school was due to factors outside the control of the school. Your attitude seems to be the predominant negative factor.
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
obama even makes a case for public school education reform and Defends Private School for his Daughters. obama will not send his kids to public schools. The fact that US public schools have a failing grade in math and reading to even the poorest of countries says you do not have a clue what you are talking about. You are probably one of those government workers pretending you are a teacher.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#44147 Nov 6, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people...They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
Thomas Jefferson
"I hope we shall crush in it's birth the aristocracy of our monied corporations which dare to challenge our government to a trial by strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country."
Thomas Jefferson
Jefferson was a genius and a great man. Jefferson was also a slave owner' This is paradox. I don't believe the guy down the street should have to go broke paying for my insurance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Mills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Body found in EC Last Night May 20 Sky 1
barry hamler (Sep '13) May 16 2hope 2
News Hundreds attend National Day of Prayer events May 9 Tazo 1
News Corolla project delayed again over bridge May 8 Taxpayer 1
Camden causeway / Elizabeth City bridge. (Oct '14) May 8 Taxpayer 3
News N.C. bill to enforce stop arm violations makes ... May 8 Taxpayer 1
Sweet 8-year-old cat at Currituck SPCA in Maple... Apr '15 Linda 1
More from around the web

South Mills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE