Rockville Named One of Snobbiest Citi...

Rockville Named One of Snobbiest Cities in Maryland: List

There are 4 comments on the Patch.com story from Oct 25, 2015, titled Rockville Named One of Snobbiest Cities in Maryland: List. In it, Patch.com reports that:

And Rockville -- along with many other Montgomery County communities -- is in the top 10. The Roadsnacks website, a data compiler that specializes in creating lists that rate communities on how "redneck" or "drunk" they are, went there, compiling a list that rates the "snobbiest" towns in several states - including Maryland. Bethesda is ranked No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Truth

London, KY

#1 Oct 27, 2015
I don't believe any of that. The nicest people I know live in Bethesda, ChevyChase and Rockville. Just because some folks are rich, well educated, and have college degrees, that doesn't mean that they are "snobby". My father's best friend is a multi millionaire who lives in one of the cities on the snobby list, and he is the most kind and generous person that I know. I can't even comprehend some of the stuff that I read online, especially when it comes to some ridiculous "lists".
SAM

Potomac, MD

#2 Nov 16, 2015
DENIAL is NOT JUST A RIVER IN EGYPT
CJ Huss

Tucson, AZ

#4 Jan 26, 2016
you are looking in the wrong spot, need to localize your search, try cnn,msnbc,the view,etc.
You are sure to have better luck there.
Mrs Dr L Worthington III

Gwynn Oak, MD

#5 Jul 27, 2018
How DARE they not put us at number 1 ! Bourgeoisie!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Kensington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Key revelations from Mark Judge's addiction mem... Oct '18 Anonymous 1
4H Buses Stay Away Jun '18 4H Buses Stay Away 1
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Maryland (Mon... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Follower Of News 2
house fire (Mar '07) Mar '07 Monique M van Wer... 1

South Kensington Jobs

Personal Finance

South Kensington Mortgages