Teen to be Tried for Murder, Shooting...

Teen to be Tried for Murder, Shooting Death over iPod

There are 18 comments on the Fox13Now story from Jul 31, 2009, titled Teen to be Tried for Murder, Shooting Death over iPod. In it, Fox13Now reports that:

It happened last Saturday morning in South Jordan. Last weekend, during a house party cops say Joshua Buie got into a scuffle with Stephan Laslioo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox13Now.

proof

Russell Springs, KY

#1 Jul 31, 2009
Who edits these stories? Witnesses say that Buie and Lasiloo got into and he will be charged with the shooting death of Lasiloo's death?
spelling

South Jordan, UT

#2 Aug 1, 2009
I agree with proof's comment. In addition, why was Laslioo/Lasiloo/Lasilo spelled different every time? This was a one-paragraph article.
just_a_bored_kid

Salt Lake City, UT

#3 Aug 1, 2009
he deserves to rot, that kid is disturbed
Doesnt Matter

Salt Lake City, UT

#4 Aug 2, 2009
Never underestimate anyone. Ever. That guy your talking trash to, could be at the end of his rope. This kid is not a monster. It just looked like this Lasiloo kid wrote a check he couldnt cash. Your not invincible. That guy you talk trash to, the one you think is a punk, just because your bigger, he could be the one to bring you back to reality. This white boy wasn't innocent. He just got the shorter end of the stick. You guys need to realize that you are not safe. You should always be aware of who it is your running your mouth to. Drunk or not. Period. The police will not save you when its go time. I bet you, had this kid watched his mouth, been taught that he is not invincible, he would have went home to his family that night. Lasiloo talked trash then tried to walk away from the situation, hey listen. Don't start something you cant finish. I promise you, if you write off a kid as a low-life and abandon him. He will come back to make you pay for it one way or another. Keep writing off us poor minorities Utah. It will only come back to nip you. Question is...will it only matter to you when it is your son that does not come home? There aren't enough jail cells to hide the truth. You must ALWAYS know who it is your talking to and never underestimate anyone.
bcgc

Ogden, UT

#5 Aug 2, 2009
Doesnt Matter wrote:
Never underestimate anyone. Ever. That guy your talking trash to, could be at the end of his rope. This kid is not a monster. It just looked like this Lasiloo kid wrote a check he couldnt cash. Your not invincible. That guy you talk trash to, the one you think is a punk, just because your bigger, he could be the one to bring you back to reality. This white boy wasn't innocent. He just got the shorter end of the stick. You guys need to realize that you are not safe. You should always be aware of who it is your running your mouth to. Drunk or not. Period. The police will not save you when its go time. I bet you, had this kid watched his mouth, been taught that he is not invincible, he would have went home to his family that night. Lasiloo talked trash then tried to walk away from the situation, hey listen. Don't start something you cant finish. I promise you, if you write off a kid as a low-life and abandon him. He will come back to make you pay for it one way or another. Keep writing off us poor minorities Utah. It will only come back to nip you. Question is...will it only matter to you when it is your son that does not come home? There aren't enough jail cells to hide the truth. You must ALWAYS know who it is your talking to and never underestimate anyone.
Dude your logic is flawed, how can you rationalize this murder this way. Punc kid ajay knew what he was doing, trying to be accepted into a gang lifestyle and was encouraged by the homowners party throwers... Stephan innocent?? Maybe not but to rationalize a murder because of an argument and then to pull the race card ??? Go back to your country ,, minority punck. Was Stephan a minority? Or a white boy like you say ? You are dispikable...
U sound like a wannabe g

Ogden, UT

#6 Aug 2, 2009
Man you should go check yourself into the nearest psych ward, sounds like you are at the end of your rope. You must have been all up on Joshua and are about to go off on the deep end to reunite with him in prison. Stephen knew he wasn't invincible but he was probably bigger than this punk and knew that he could take him in a fight, you know like a REAL MAN. Or have you not experienced that yet? Too much of a coward to have a fist throwdown because you know you will get beat. There needs to be a Prison Camp so u and all your gangsta wanna be punk a's see what young g's do (DOWN) there. Hahaha, u smart enough to catch that? From minority to minority, you are pathetic because you dont try to become successful..you find it easier to blame everyone else for problems and downfalls rather than get off your lazy ass and become a productive member of society. Go get therapy because yo mama didnt let u suck her tt when u were a baby!
kids with issues

Ogden, UT

#7 Aug 3, 2009
if you were friends with this lasiloo kid then i guarantee you wouldn't have gotten beat up your whole life. hopefully you will live long enough to have your own kids and eat your words when you realize that you cant kill everyone just because they talk crap.
WEN

United States

#8 Aug 3, 2009
I know this kid Joshua since little, always been a trouble
maker like his brother Jonathan ( his was a devil child)and his father a yunkie,His mother Elaine is been abusing the goverment with food stamps, section 8,etc. WE NEED TO TAKE THE WORMS OUT OF UTAH.Put then in prision.
baller

Ogden, UT

#9 Aug 3, 2009
why would aj do that i knew him and he is so dumb now he is going to prison for life
Paris

South Jordan, UT

#10 Aug 3, 2009
WEN wrote:
I know this kid Joshua since little, always been a trouble
maker like his brother Jonathan ( his was a devil child)and his father a yunkie,His mother Elaine is been abusing the goverment with food stamps, section 8,etc. WE NEED TO TAKE THE WORMS OUT OF UTAH.Put then in prision.
okay excuse me dont go talking about josh and his family like that. just because you come from a family that is well in their money doesnt mean you need to go off by saying his mother is abusing food stamps. if you actually knew that family you would know she doesnt abuse them. and if you actually knew josh you would know this isnt the kind of kid he is. just because he gets into trouble here and there doesnt mean he is a trouble maker. he has a lot of potential and is an amazing kid. everyone makes mistakes, sometimes ones are bigger than others. so stop being a dick and talking shit on him and his family. their all amazing people. You just have to know them.
smmr

Salt Lake City, UT

#11 Aug 5, 2009
I went to Jr. High with AJ Buie, he was one of the only people that was nice to me, he was a really funny and nice kid. I really hate to see him ruin his life!:(
slc801

Salt Lake City, UT

#12 Aug 5, 2009
went to elementary school with joshua. we were pretty good friends. it's sad to see his life go to waste. always makin people smile. now all he's doing is makin them cry.
bcgc

Ogden, UT

#13 Aug 6, 2009
Ok Paris ,, sounds like you know more about this family than their neighbors. How can you justify little joshy's crime ,, murder as well as the rest of his families crimes?
If it was U

United States

#15 Aug 14, 2009
bcgc wrote:
Ok Paris ,, sounds like you know more about this family than their neighbors. How can you justify little joshy's crime ,, murder as well as the rest of his families crimes?
I dont think anyone is jusifying the crime, its just wrong to put a family down like that, I knew Elaine and her family too, hung out with her oldest son got to know him, met Josh and her husband on several occasion. I worked with Elaine and she was the nicest person you could ever meet, talking about abusing stamps and all that other non sense is just dumb, you have to do what you need to do to make it. I dont agree with what josh done, its sad for his family. even sadder for Stephen's family. I think it was wrong in what he done, and i agree if your going to fight, then do it with fists not weapons, my mom passed away from something as stupid as this. My mother was 24 and got stabbed 14 times by a 16 year old, that 16 year old was the first teen in the state of UT to be convicted as an adult. I think this whole situation is just a horrible thing, i just dont think the family of josh deserves to be put down. and i dont think josh deserves to get stuck up for either. There was a right way to handle
If it was U

United States

#16 Aug 14, 2009
WEN wrote:
I know this kid Joshua since little, always been a trouble
maker like his brother Jonathan ( his was a devil child)and his father a yunkie,His mother Elaine is been abusing the goverment with food stamps, section 8,etc. WE NEED TO TAKE THE WORMS OUT OF UTAH.Put then in prision.
Wow you need to calm down, and stop your stupid talk, obviously by you talking so much on his family then you must have something wrong with yours.. have some consideration that alot of people are hurting right now over this stupid act, but no ones family deserves to get put down for josh's mistake. If you were in this situation and had to go through this you would understand more instead of being ruthless. I know its upsetting and hurts, but god handles punishment so talking about his family only makes you look dumb.
bcgc

Ogden, UT

#17 Aug 14, 2009
If it was U, How naive can you really be ? Take a look at Joshy's dad's criminal past and his brothers as well. If his mother has accepted this the life of a criminal and has spawned more of this kind then she is as guilty as the rest of the Buie's .
Do you have any idea how you have made yourself look? Better stop now or buy some waders cause you are not doing yourself any justice.
If it was U

United States

#18 Aug 14, 2009
bcgc wrote:
If it was U, How naive can you really be ? Take a look at Joshy's dad's criminal past and his brothers as well. If his mother has accepted this the life of a criminal and has spawned more of this kind then she is as guilty as the rest of the Buie's .
Do you have any idea how you have made yourself look? Better stop now or buy some waders cause you are not doing yourself any justice.
Just cause there are criminals in a family dont mean everyone related is one. Obviosly you need to maybe took at look reality here, and understand every family has problems. Just cause her kids get in trouble doesnt mean she is a bad person. I am sorry but any parent would protect there in any way they can. i dont need any justice what is that supposed to mean, all i know is you dont know what it feels like or understand if it has not happened to you. I know cause my mother was murdered by a young bitch and she got convicted of murder at the age of 16, and not one bit of blame goes towards the family. She knew what she was doing and so did Josh. As a parent you cant track everything your kids are doing or stop them from doing something stupid. I know elaine and the way she was with her kids was doing what she could to keep them out of trouble. If they got in trouble then that is there own choice. You can only do so much talking to them and giving advice and its there choice to listen. Everyone has there own opinion, but once your put in a position to understand it then maybe you would. i am not trying to justify anything josh did cause i agree of being in prison for life just not going after his family for his mistake.
bcgc

Ogden, UT

#19 Aug 15, 2009
If it was U, You sound more and more like Paris13 and Tennessee Walker Gelding, why don't you quit with the trollling.

Have you found any waders ? Hip waders are not enough for you, try some chest waders, you are only getting deaper.
I know that as a parent you will do anything for your kids to keep them in the straight and narrow while allowing them the chance to define themselves but get real......These people are nothing but criminals. This woman married a criminal and has produced nothing but criminals, say what you will, you are preaching upon deaf ears. Oh sure, she married this guy to try and bring him back around to an honest life. She was and is obviously on the wrong side of the law to begin with. Unless she is like all the other mentally challenged women who befriend prisoners and can't stay away from the prison system.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Jordan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Strange green foam bubbles out of storm drain, ... Jul 25 Ed Muntin 6
News 19 Utah schools receive official state STEM des... May '16 Joann 1
News Clean energy advocates protest so-called 'sun t... Mar '16 Solarman 1
News Utah Community Leaves Fake Packages on Doorstep... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Kid_Tomorrow 6
Review: David R Maddox Attorney At Law (Apr '13) Oct '15 gary walp sr1075 5
If you had a say... (Apr '15) Apr '15 inquiringmind 1
News Golden retriever bill defeated (Mar '15) Mar '15 laura 1

South Jordan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Jordan Mortgages