UHP CHASE: High-speed freeway chase e...

UHP CHASE: High-speed freeway chase ends in crash, driver tackled

There are 13 comments on the Fox13Now story from Sep 15, 2010, titled UHP CHASE: High-speed freeway chase ends in crash, driver tackled. In it, Fox13Now reports that:

The driver of a stolen car crashed into a police vehicle and lead troopers on a high-speed chase Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox13Now.

sarah

Riverton, UT

#1 Sep 15, 2010
my boss headed out on an errand and saw the end result of this.......crazy
jenniO

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Sep 15, 2010
what was the womans name again?
construction worker

Riverton, UT

#3 Sep 15, 2010
i was one of those construction workers and we did nothing but block off his route. an unmarked officer was the one who chased him up the hill and took him down.
Mrs T

Port Alberni, Canada

#4 Sep 16, 2010
This footage was harsh to watch! Granted this man and the woman have made bad decisions but there is a story behind those decisions.These two are my family, I hope they finally get the help they surely need and the public is not so quick to judge or critique.
sincerely submitted.
Jane Timmins

South Jordan, UT

#5 Sep 16, 2010
Thanks SJPD foe a job well done!
Jane T

South Jordan, UT

#6 Sep 16, 2010
Mrs T wrote:
This footage was harsh to watch! Granted this man and the woman have made bad decisions but there is a story behind those decisions.These two are my family, I hope they finally get the help they surely need and the public is not so quick to judge or critique.
sincerely submitted.
Its too bad that they invoved a whole lot of people in their decision...
Karla

West Jordan, UT

#7 Sep 16, 2010
This is my Cody's stolen car...
Karla

West Jordan, UT

#8 Sep 16, 2010
too bad he's only had it for a month or two and had worked really hard to save for his first car.
Now he will have to start over saving again..
Ms L

Conroe, TX

#9 Sep 17, 2010
I'm family too her and thank god they're in jail. They don't belong on the streets harming others and stealing from others whom worked so hard to get what they want in life. Thank you GOD!!
May they get what they deserve. Bad choices or not, they are still grown adults that know right from wrong!
Life is a B

Mendon, UT

#10 Sep 17, 2010
Family too. I would like to say that I wished she would have got her acted together(for her kids sake), doesn't look like it. I think a lot of the family is glad that she is behind bars and let hope they keep her there for a long time. Sorry Mrs. T but we don't judge only GOD does. But they are better off in jail. On another note I'm sorry that they have hurt others in their stupidity. I feel sorry for her kids and I hope they really do get what they deserve! Life in prison sounds good to me.
ssg airborne

Salt Lake City, UT

#11 Sep 19, 2010
All's well that ends well. No injuries to the good guys. Sorry bad people mess with the best get caught like the rest.
Shut up

Provo, UT

#12 Sep 19, 2010
ssg airborne if you would quite posting on all these comment boards mabye some of us might be able to say what really matters!
Mrs S

United States

#13 Oct 5, 2010
These 2 didnt just make a bad decision they took peoples lives into thier hands.This is just another chapter in thier lives of destruction and disrespect for anyone who gets in thier way including all of thier kids.Mrs. T you are saddly mistaken if you group thier actions as a bad decision that we arent to judge, this was way more than that and the reason the public should and does judge is because this is just plain lothesome.putting peoples lives in danger with total disregaurd is dispicable.Thank God no innocent by standers or the police officers werent hurt or killed. Bad decision give me a break.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Jordan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 19 Utah schools receive official state STEM des... May '16 Joann 1
Great environment May '16 Nahcuma 1
News Hope Nicole Mikesell (Mar '08) Apr '16 Tara willis 71
Why would you hire a property manager? Apr '16 -jayson- 2
Cubans Get U.S. Welfare Checks in Cuba Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
News Clean energy advocates protest so-called 'sun t... Mar '16 Solarman 1
News Utah Community Leaves Fake Packages on Doorstep... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Kid_Tomorrow 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Jordan Mortgages