Animal rights activist still jailed

Animal rights activist still jailed

There are 6 comments on the Deseret News story from Mar 28, 2009, titled Animal rights activist still jailed. In it, Deseret News reports that:

An animal rights activist jailed for contempt of court is apparently still refusing to testify before a federal grand jury presumably investigating a series of attacks on local mink farms.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Deseret News.

ohio

Santa Barbara, CA

#1 Apr 11, 2009
i hope u all get what u have coming to you. U cause property damage to investigate farms.factory.etc. And i can't wait til one of u or your groupies hit up the wrong place and they have lil and big suprise's for .remember private property ur fair game
Craig

Leeds, UK

#2 Aug 6, 2010
God bless you. You should be free.
craig

Laurel, DE

#3 Aug 9, 2010
ha,ha you got arrested maybe the real reason you like staying in there is because you having brooms shoved up your butt and you love it,stay in there,your in jail.ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,h a,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,h a,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,h a,ha,ha,ha,.
Craig

Manchester, UK

#4 Aug 9, 2010
You can arrest 100 AR Militants but there will always be 100 more, HA.
craig

Laurel, DE

#5 Aug 9, 2010
ha,ha,ha, wrong there will still be more of us,our resturants,grocerystores,hunti ng and barques and much,much more.

UAAF

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#6 Aug 13, 2010
craig wrote:
ha,ha,ha, wrong there will still be more of us,our resturants,grocerystores,hunti ng and barques and much,much more.
Learn how to spell before you type, LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Jordan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Strange green foam bubbles out of storm drain, ... Jul '16 Ed Muntin 6
News Clean energy advocates protest so-called 'sun t... Mar '16 Solarman 1
News Utah Community Leaves Fake Packages on Doorstep... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Kid_Tomorrow 6
Review: David R Maddox Attorney At Law (Apr '13) Oct '15 gary walp sr1075 5
If you had a say... (Apr '15) Apr '15 inquiringmind 1
News Golden retriever bill defeated (Mar '15) Mar '15 laura 1
News Mormon steps down from Ordain Women post to kee... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Judy Byington 2

South Jordan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Jordan Mortgages