Teen to be Tried for Murder over iPod

Teen to be Tried for Murder over iPod

There are 1 comment on the Fox13Now story from Jul 31, 2009, titled Teen to be Tried for Murder over iPod. In it, Fox13Now reports that:

It happened last Saturday morning in South Jordan. Last weekend, during a house party cops say Joshua Buie got into a scuffle with Stephan Laslioo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox13Now.

Tara Street-new mexico

Grand Junction, CO

#1 Aug 2, 2009
i hope this punk a** kid spends the rest of his life rotting in jail and the rest of eternity burning in hell for what he did to Stephan. I also want to clear up all this bullsh*t about stephan these stupid people who dont know him are all saying about him. Stephan was one of the most important people in my life. he was never affiliated in any gang. Im from new mexico and i met him when i moved to Vernal with my family. He was the first person who befriended me in school. and we have been friends ever since. He was the type of person who always had a smile on his face. and cared and protected me like i was his sister. We would talk everyday. Im so sick of all this crap ive been hearing from these people who didnt know him. IF YOU DONT KNOW HIM KEEP YOUR DAM OPINIONS TO YOURSELF. LETS SEE WHEN ALL YOU IGNORANT PEOPLE LOSE SOMEONE YOU LOVE AND SEE HOW THE HELL YOU ACT. In the mean time i hope you Rest IN PEACE Stephan i miss you, i love you, i will see you when its my time. Meet me at the pearly gates my brother. Love you always

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Jordan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Strange green foam bubbles out of storm drain, ... Jul '16 Ed Muntin 6
News Clean energy advocates protest so-called 'sun t... Mar '16 Solarman 1
News Utah Community Leaves Fake Packages on Doorstep... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Kid_Tomorrow 6
Review: David R Maddox Attorney At Law (Apr '13) Oct '15 gary walp sr1075 5
If you had a say... (Apr '15) Apr '15 inquiringmind 1
News Golden retriever bill defeated (Mar '15) Mar '15 laura 1
News Mormon steps down from Ordain Women post to kee... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Judy Byington 2

South Jordan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Jordan Mortgages