Hundreds of mink set loose from Utah farm

Aug 29, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Boston Globe

Animal rights activists broke into a mink farm and released hundreds of the animals from their pens, police said.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 37 of37
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
git on wit it

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2008

Judged:

lu lu wrote:
try this
google "animals skinned alive for their fur"
educate yourself -
Oh -- some minks are killed with an electic cattle prod up thier butts.
serial killers startoff with animal tourture.
educate yourself in a matter worth worrying about...homelessness, domestic violence, single parent families, helping a child or adult learn to read, mentoring a young person....and get a life. make a difference in a person's life, not some stupid animal that will eat your face off the first chance it gets.
git on wit it

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2008

Judged:

seems like you need to take the advice i gave to flute. before you start, just remember....i'm way, way, way smarter than you.

when did i say i hated animals? that's right, i didn't. you're assuming a lot, and you know what assuming does...it makes an ass out of you and me, but in this case mostly you. i've done plenty of beneficial things for mankind, volunteered my time, gave money, the list goes on and on. i don't just merely sit on my computer and spout shit off. anything i say i think thoroughly through.
you're so extremely stupid, it's unbelievable. get a life and do something productive with it, cause baby let me be the first to tell you...this savin the animals bullshit ain't what life's about.
oh yeah just one question...did your parents have any kids that lived, or did they eat them all?
Dumbass.
git on wit it

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2008

Judged:

well dumbass, you're right about one thing. i don't respect animals. animals are lower life forms that are here for the use of man...food, clothing, entertainment...that's it. animal hating pos??? i don't hate animals at all. just b/c i don't elevate animals to human level, doesn't mean i hate them. i think you have some issues that you need to work out within yourself. i mean, if i was your mother i probably wouldn't love you either. you can sit upon your throne and spew your bullshit all you want, but remember this...I'M RIGHT AND YOU'RE JUST SOME PATHETIC DUMBASS WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE. you can extol your love for animals all you want, but contrary to your high opinion of yourself, almost everything you do has some kind of negative effect on some animal. i'm sure you live in a house or apartment, what about the habitat destruction that caused. surely you drive a car, or ride a bus...see, more habitat destruction for those roads you cruise on. got any paper in your printer? you got it, those used to be trees, homes to birds, squirrels, owls...i hope you get the picture, but i doubt you're intelligent enough. so see, you kill animals just like i do...the only difference is i do if for fun, sport, and supper. remember, i'm smart you're an idiot, and until you realize how idiotic the animal rights agenda is, you'll be a dumbass.
Issis

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2008

mmm, yeah but in England mink released from farms have been causing havoc with our eco system, bringing the local otter population back to the brink of extintion just a few years after a couple of breeding pairs where sucessful introduced back into the wild. I can only imagine that hundreds of animals are bound to have some kind of an impact there.

“Hunter and Proud of it!”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2008

Judged:

PETA claims to be dedicated to saving animals. Did you know that, according to PETA's own records PETA spends less than 1% of its $13 million budget on actual care, housing, feeding, and home-finding for animals? In fact, PETA literally puts animals to death via lethal injection, which they claim is 'more humane', and then leaves the dead animals in garbage dumpsters! PETA directly provides funds and support to two groups, ALF and ELF. The FBI estimates that the ALF/ELF have committed more than 600 criminal acts in the United States since 1996, resulting in damages in excess of 43 million dollars."

So performing an act of violence, and committing a crime justifies the means? You ARA people are a bunch of loose cannons.

Please STOP funding these TERRORIST ACTIVITIES!

During the past two decades, radical environmental and animal rights groups have claimed responsibility for hundreds of crimes and acts of terrorism, including arson, bombings, vandalism and harassment, causing more than $100 million in damage. The Prominent Groups are: Animal Liberation Front (ALF), Earth Liberation Front (ELF), Stop Huntingdon Animal Cruelty (SHAC), People for Ethical Treatment of Animals, and Humane Society US (HSUS). Although it has been overshadowed by Islamic terrorist threats since September 11, ecoterrorism remains one of the country's most active terrorist movements. But don't take my word for it, I encourage you to conduct your own ecoterrorism search, and please check the Anti-Defamation League's website, and the FBI's to substantiate my claims.

http://www.adl.org/learn/ext_us/Ecoterrorism....

http://www.fbi.gov/congress/congress02/jarboe...

True Story!
Put Em' Down

“Hunter and Proud of it!”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2008

Judged:

What a POS, lu lu, and flute appear to have been infected with the PETA virus which is a "Disneyfication" of all creatures even to the point of pagan animal worship and in turn expressed as a malevolence toward legal sportsmen & sportswomen.

Perhaps, a chat with the guy (eco-terrorist) currently sitting in a Colorado prison and sporting a felony conviction for arson after torching a ski resort in Aspen. BTW, he (allegedly) received several thousands of $$'s in financial support from PETA.

Maybe that's why (prior to 09/11/01) many of the animal right's groups were #1 on the FBI's radar as domestic terrorist threats.

True Story!!
Put Em' Down!!
Air Cav

Marietta, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2008

Judged:

Van_Bowhunts wrote:
What a POS, lu lu, and flute appear to have been infected with the PETA virus which is a "Disneyfication" of all creatures even to the point of pagan animal worship and in turn expressed as a malevolence toward legal sportsmen & sportswomen.
Perhaps, a chat with the guy (eco-terrorist) currently sitting in a Colorado prison and sporting a felony conviction for arson after torching a ski resort in Aspen. BTW, he (allegedly) received several thousands of $$'s in financial support from PETA.
Maybe that's why (prior to 09/11/01) many of the animal right's groups were #1 on the FBI's radar as domestic terrorist threats.
True Story!!
Put Em' Down!!
VERY True story!!!!
Lok

Winnemucca, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2008

Does anyone care for a head cheese sandwhich?

Browse over to the link below for some exciting recipes:

To prepare headheadhead cheesecheesecheese, the cook must procure the headheadhead of a freshly slaughtered pig or calf. The headheadhead must be carefully washed and scraped clean. If the headheadhead is a pig’s, the bristles are shaved or plucked. If another animal, such as a calf or cow, the headheadhead is skinned. The headheadhead is split or quartered and the eyes are removed and usually discarded. The ears are removed and the ear canals cleaned of wax.

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-head-cheese.h...
Flute

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2008

Judged:

git on wit it wrote:
<quoted text>
insensitive pinhead??? you're a dumbass. i like animals, but i don't put their rights up there with man's. get a damn life, and do me a favor...don't try to outsmart me, cause honey, you can't. my general knowledge of the world, the Bible, and all other things far surpasses yours. remember this...tis better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and be proven one...maybe you'll think twice next time you decide to give your ridiculous two cents worth...but judging from your other posts and your tremendous stupidity...probably not
So, you think your general knowledge of the world, the Bible, and all other things surpasses mine. Please, Pinhead Incorporated, you are as sensitive as a toilet seat! What do you know about compassion and love? Your heart seems to be made of stone!
Air Cav

Marietta, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2008

Judged:

Flute wrote:
<quoted text> So, you think your general knowledge of the world, the Bible, and all other things surpasses mine. Please, Pinhead Incorporated, you are as sensitive as a toilet seat! What do you know about compassion and love? Your heart seems to be made of stone!
Spoken like true peta .FLUTE LOOP!!!!!
Flute

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2008

Judged:

git on wit it wrote:
<quoted text>
educate yourself in a matter worth worrying about...homelessness, domestic violence, single parent families, helping a child or adult learn to read, mentoring a young person....and get a life. make a difference in a person's life, not some stupid animal that will eat your face off the first chance it gets.
Your offensively condescending manner is obnoxious and sickening!

O loathsome Pinhead: Quit telling people to get a life!

Your self-righteous, self-appointed, self-abasement, self-deceived self-concern is self-destructive!

Now, you get a life~

Now, you get out there, Pinhead.

May I suggest "Meals ON Wheels" as a volunteer helper for the elderly for you, Mr. Pinhead!

Flute

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2008

Air Cav wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken like true peta .FLUTE LOOP!!!!!
Go to church this Sunday. You will go to church this Sunday.

You will find what you are looking for in the Bible. All your answers are in the Bible.
bre

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2009

trapper wrote:
ya if u seen how mean mink are u would not care about mink farms
so i guess we shouldn't care about most humans, they're mean too! go ahead cage them and kill them for their skin, all for sake of ridding the world of a mean creature! note my sarcasm. not to sound like a mean person, but that was just a moronic comment!
Craig

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

God bless these people.
craig

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2010

i would laugh my head off when they evil creatures bite the hands off those dumb animal rights.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

Long live Animal Liberationists.
i eat meat and love it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

long live animal eaters,wearing fur,and meat eating,hunting,fishing,people eating meats ,,always and forever and animal rights can't do anything about it,it's 2010 and we still eat meat,hunt and fish,so ha,ha in your face.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 37 of37
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

South Jordan Jobs

•••
•••
•••

South Jordan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance