Hundreds of mink set loose from Utah ...

Hundreds of mink set loose from Utah farm

There are 37 comments on the The Boston Globe story from Aug 29, 2008, titled Hundreds of mink set loose from Utah farm. In it, The Boston Globe reports that:

Animal rights activists broke into a mink farm and released hundreds of the animals from their pens, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Boston Globe.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Humanity- the cancer of nature”

Since: Apr 08

Beebe, AR

#1 Aug 31, 2008
If there was woods nearby then they can't be any worse off than the bleak life and early death they had to look forward to inside the mink farm. Do old hags still actually wear mink- grotesque?
Dirt

United States

#2 Aug 31, 2008
Oh sure, dill rod. Release minks into the wild who have been raised in captivity only to be eaten by the savages of the wild life in the woods.

Brilliant!
Lacilu

Seattle, WA

#3 Aug 31, 2008
Better than raised in a cramped cage in total darkness then skinned alive so some stupid bi*** can wear the fur of a murdered animal to feel important. No one needs fur to keep warm, we are no longer cave men & women.
animal lover

Australia

#4 Aug 31, 2008
Lacilu wrote:
Better than raised in a cramped cage in total darkness then skinned alive so some stupid bi*** can wear the fur of a murdered animal to feel important. No one needs fur to keep warm, we are no longer cave men & women.
The fur trade is cruel and barbaric and should be banned and anyone who wears it should have their skin torn off them so they can see what it is like for the minks.
Green Meanie

United States

#5 Sep 1, 2008
captive mink are doomed little creatures! mink owners should be caged. or shot.
trapper

Zelienople, PA

#6 Sep 22, 2008
ya if u seen how mean mink are u would not care about mink farms
Air Cav

Sandy Ridge, NC

#7 Sep 22, 2008
Green Meanie wrote:
captive mink are doomed little creatures! mink owners should be caged. or shot.
S.T.F.U!
Snik

South Jordan, UT

#8 Sep 23, 2008
I say we wear the coats of cattle after they are slaughtered.
lu lu

AOL

#9 Sep 23, 2008
you can look on line very easily and find video of animals being skinned alive for thier fur. Most people are not aware of this and are horrified by seeing what goes on. Please help to educate people to see how fur farms are run and how the animals suffer. This will help to outlaw commerical fur farming.
git on wit it

Marion, NC

#10 Sep 23, 2008
skin the bastards alive, cause trust me, if they get the chance they'll eat your damn face off. you animal rights activists are about the stupidest bunch of idiots on the face of the earth...get a freakin life, and fight for a cause that means something...there are people in this world that need their fellow man's help, and all you're worried about is somebody skinnin' a damn mink alive...take a look around, sit down, relax, eat a steak, and do something productive with your life. oh yeah, and do me and the rest of the world a favor, if you're not gonna get some damn sense and change, please, please, please don't breed...we've got engough stupid people roaming the earth
Air Cav

Sandy Ridge, NC

#11 Sep 23, 2008
git on wit it wrote:
skin the bastards alive, cause trust me, if they get the chance they'll eat your damn face off. you animal rights activists are about the stupidest bunch of idiots on the face of the earth...get a freakin life, and fight for a cause that means something...there are people in this world that need their fellow man's help, and all you're worried about is somebody skinnin' a damn mink alive...take a look around, sit down, relax, eat a steak, and do something productive with your life. oh yeah, and do me and the rest of the world a favor, if you're not gonna get some damn sense and change, please, please, please don't breed...we've got engough stupid people roaming the earth
WELL SAID!!!They are some mean lil bastar#$ for sure!
Roger

Salt Lake City, UT

#12 Sep 24, 2008
Who really cares about little minks!!! Most of you guys go deer hunting, or fishing, same thing.

I agree with "git on wit it" Get a life... IF its not hurting you, then don't worry about it!
dumb people is the ALF and PETA!
Flute

Goodrich, MI

#13 Sep 25, 2008
Air Cav wrote:
<quoted text>WELL SAID!!!They are some mean lil bastar#$ for sure!
To Air Cav:

God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

BEWARE of God's wrath, Air Cav!

-BIBLE, Galatians 6:7
Bongo

South Jordan, UT

#15 Sep 25, 2008
What does God have to do with the release of minks?

I think Flute Loop has eaten one to many of those pink pills.
Air Cav

Sandy Ridge, NC

#16 Sep 25, 2008
Bongo wrote:
What does God have to do with the release of minks?
I think Flute Loop has eaten one to many of those pink pills.
And not enough of the blue ones!!!!!!!
flute

Goodrich, MI

#17 Sep 26, 2008
git on wit it wrote:
You come on this forum to torment people who really do love animals, don't you? You love to torment, torture and terrorize people who love animals with comments of violence most foul. Get off my planet. You insensitive pinhead!

Bilburs

Springville, UT

#20 Sep 26, 2008
lu lu wrote:
you can look on line very easily and find video of animals being skinned alive for thier fur. Most people are not aware of this and are horrified by seeing what goes on. Please help to educate people to see how fur farms are run and how the animals suffer. This will help to outlaw commerical fur farming.
You are ignorant. They are not skinned alive. These animals are of no use except for their fur. They are mean and the only animal known to simply kill for fun. They are these people's livelihood.
lu lu

AOL

#21 Sep 27, 2008
try this

google "animals skinned alive for their fur"

educate yourself -

Oh -- some minks are killed with an electic cattle prod up thier butts.

serial killers startoff with animal tourture.
lu lu

AOL

#23 Sep 27, 2008
maybe some of these mink killers are related to Jeffery Dalmer!?
git on wit it

Marion, NC

#25 Sep 27, 2008
flute wrote:
<quoted text>You come on this forum to torment people who really do love animals, don't you? You love to torment, torture and terrorize people who love animals with comments of violence most foul. Get off my planet. You insensitive pinhead!
insensitive pinhead??? you're a dumbass. i like animals, but i don't put their rights up there with man's. get a damn life, and do me a favor...don't try to outsmart me, cause honey, you can't. my general knowledge of the world, the Bible, and all other things far surpasses yours. remember this...tis better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and be proven one...maybe you'll think twice next time you decide to give your ridiculous two cents worth...but judging from your other posts and your tremendous stupidity...probably not

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Jordan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 19 Utah schools receive official state STEM des... May '16 Joann 1
Great environment May '16 Nahcuma 1
News Hope Nicole Mikesell (Mar '08) Apr '16 Tara willis 71
Why would you hire a property manager? Apr '16 -jayson- 2
Cubans Get U.S. Welfare Checks in Cuba Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
News Clean energy advocates protest so-called 'sun t... Mar '16 Solarman 1
News Utah Community Leaves Fake Packages on Doorstep... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Kid_Tomorrow 6

South Jordan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Jordan Mortgages