Crime task force comes to Huntington ...

Crime task force comes to Huntington Station

There are 5 comments on the Newsday story from Apr 17, 2008, titled Crime task force comes to Huntington Station. In it, Newsday reports that:

Members of the Assembly Republican Task Force on Crime in Our Communities convened in Huntington Station yesterday on the latest stop of a statewide tour aimed at finding out about issues facing communities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

#1 Apr 17, 2008
It is amazing that the issue of illegal immigration did not come up. Illegal immigration is the root of the gang violence and overcrowded housing and schooling and a big drain of Americna taxpayer resources. Also I do not think you need a task force. What you need is to enforce existing laws of illegal immigration. Enforce the immigration laws and gang violence, crime, overcrowding will decline. How much is the task force costing us?
john rotten

Newark, NJ

#3 Apr 17, 2008
another piece of newsday garbage. i'm sure if they asked the taxpaying community what the number one problem is it would be the illegal immigrants

Medford, NY

#5 Apr 17, 2008
An American, yurself being a $5.75 an hour handyman can do better?

Sweep my garage cracker boy.

Bronx, NY

#7 Apr 18, 2008
More cops? I don't think so. If the people who live there look the other way, refuse to 'snitch' and tolerate the crime, no number of cops will help.

Rockville, MD

#8 Apr 25, 2008
I think the neighborhood should be baited with watermellon and rice and beans. When the undesireables come out, throw a net over them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 22 hr bruser 8,387
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Sat bruser 2,685
News Nassau GOP backs Mangano for county executive (May '09) Fri bernie van zant 19
Sammy's Inferno, Gardiner's Ave. off Hempstead ... (Sep '11) Oct 20 Richie jr 5
Islip Town Investigator Arrested for pulling a ... Oct 20 Dead eye 11
Looking for a male english bulldog to mate with... (Feb '13) Oct 20 Tearpup 87
News Police: Bethpage man committed suicide in East ... (Oct '10) Oct 19 Hehasnoclue 5

South Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Huntington Mortgages