S. Huntington puts vending profits in...

S. Huntington puts vending profits into cafeteria

There are 1 comment on the Newsday story from Oct 26, 2008, titled S. Huntington puts vending profits into cafeteria. In it, Newsday reports that:

South Huntington 's food service director figured out a way to put vending profits back into the cafeteria while allowing the district to benefit, too.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Jimmy Crack Corn

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Oct 27, 2008
http://www.newsday.com/news/local/ny-schools-...

Oh, where to begin:

Slide 1: The kid says he doesn't like sweet potato fries and doesn't know what they're made out of. Someone has to tell him that they're made of sweet potatoes. Do we think that maybe lunch isn't this brace-faced idiot's biggest problem? And who would have guessed that the pink-panther-porker barely fitting into the wide-angle lens has a mom that makes fries "a lot"? Certainly not ME!

Slide 2: Shock of the day part deux: That rat-nest-headed freak wants to "leave school". Yeah, the taxpayers wouldn't mind you leaving permanently.

Slide 3: "Its not a lot of calories, it's good": who gave this kid access to a lab capable of analyzing the caloric content of his lunch? How the hell does he know how many calories are in there?

Slide 4: Vicki gets the nachos. This is because nachos are easily vomited right back into the toilet after lunch. You see the size of those eyes? Those are eyes that have stared into the abyss of the BOWL, man. The BOWL.

Slide 5: I won't even opine on the comments made on this slide but would like to draw everyone's attention to the obvious love triangle brewing here.

Slide 6: Once in a while he'll eat a hot dog. Great reporting, Newsday, I was worried.

Slide 7: One day, he ate the entire sandwich? One day? Just one? You might want to check your facts, this story is starting to fall apart. Look at the roll formed in that kid's t-shirt. Man-boobs like that don't form as a result of one chicken sandwich getting inhaled.

Slide 8: Quackenbush said he doesn't eat in the cafeteria willingly. "It's only because I don't have time to make my lunch so this is all that's available." First of all, "willingly"? That kid doesn't look like he's been fighting the urge quite hard enough. Also, what happens when he leaves school at 3:30 and goes home? Does the process of eating his pets and siblings get in the way of him bagging a lunch?

Slide 9: "I'm low-carb so I don't really eat fries. I do like the school fries." Wait, so you're low carb except when you're at school and eating THEIR fries? And you're at school every day so....yeah. Judging from the size of your chin...you might be low-carb but you certainly aren't low-fat, sweetie. Keep that dream alive of being a dietitian though, this dream can't fail. Who WOULDN'T take advice from you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New York City Correction Officers Vs. Police Of... (Sep '07) 10 hr Van Buren St Guy 118
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Hicksville (Feb '14) 11 hr Bianca mangiaracina 57
News Use millions to transform Long Island MacArthur... 14 hr willy Dewitt 1
do anybody know the fortunato's (Mar '09) Apr 21 Jackass 48
Sammy's Inferno, Gardiner's Ave. off Hempstead ... (Sep '11) Apr 21 Elisabeth Vescovi 6
Missing montauk Apr 19 Jesssostac 2
News Smithtown parishioners planning protest of chur... (Aug '07) Apr 18 Under a Palm 1,821

South Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Huntington Mortgages