New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,677 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Johnny M

New Hartford, NY

#16846 Dec 2, 2012
Of the Top 15 Welfare States, 14 were states that supported the foodstamp President failure Obama.
Johnny M

New Hartford, NY

#16847 Dec 2, 2012
You can go to your addictedtolies website, but read it again. They are using fake numbers for idiots like you to believe. Further, the nut site you are reading is not even talking about welfare.
George

New Hartford, NY

#16848 Dec 2, 2012
I voted for Obama and now I wish I hadn't. Obama is an idiot. Lot's of us Dipsucrats were idiots to vote for Obama.
Jethro

Binghamton, NY

#16849 Dec 2, 2012
Johnny M wrote:
Great lie, do you think people are going to believe it.
Welfare states are NY and Calif, both Dumbasscrat states.
<quoted text>
Thats what I hate about them facts. I gots hard time believen too. But so we look less stooopid gotta start usin em. No way we win election avoidin reality.
Jethro

Binghamton, NY

#16850 Dec 2, 2012
Johnny M wrote:
Of the Top 15 Welfare States, 14 were states that supported the foodstamp President failure Obama.
That's what I be talkin bout. Gotts stop making stuff up like that. We look stupider more so.
We want plutocracy - gotta stop lyin. Most people aint as stupid as we is.
Jethro

Binghamton, NY

#16851 Dec 2, 2012
George wrote:
I voted for Obama and now I wish I hadn't. Obama is an idiot. Lot's of us Dipsucrats were idiots to vote for Obama.
Lyin aint gonna help us look more smarter.
Jethro

Binghamton, NY

#16852 Dec 2, 2012
Johnny M wrote:
You can go to your addictedtolies website, but read it again. They are using fake numbers for idiots like you to believe. Further, the nut site you are reading is not even talking about welfare.
I read different on the interweb too, but facts keep making them wrong.
Sam

Alpharetta, GA

#16853 Dec 2, 2012
The U.S. is changing jerk-offs.
Too bad OMWT are on the way out.
HHHHAAAA HHHHHHAAAAA HHHHHAAAAAA!
LOGIC

Manchester, NH

#16855 Dec 2, 2012
Sam wrote:
The U.S. is changing jerk-offs.
Too bad OMWT are on the way out.
HHHHAAAA HHHHHHAAAAA HHHHHAAAAAA!
OMWT =?
LOGIC

Manchester, NH

#16856 Dec 2, 2012
PotKettle wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling the Harvard graduate president, who just won his second term by landslide an idiot. Living paycheck to paycheck must have finally gotten to you.
Did you even graduate from community college? You are by far the dumbest person on topix, which is saying a lot. Lol you are so weak.
Landslide? LOL, you phucktard! Obama won by a few points! LOL, RFLMAO...Obama was given more votes in 2008..LOL, RFLMAO
Its so much FUN

Corinth, NY

#16857 Dec 2, 2012
To mock inbred repuke hillbillies.

(hey, didja know they LOST ?)
knowing

Utica, NY

#16858 Dec 2, 2012
LOGIC wrote:
<quoted text>Landslide? LOL, you phucktard! Obama won by a few points! LOL, RFLMAO...Obama was given more votes in 2008..LOL, RFLMAO
Obama is president of us all. Even though you don't appreciate him, you still benefit by his presence. Although you don't have the good sense to have voted for him, he will protect you in your baseless hapless bliss.
Not a Democrap

Manchester, NH

#16859 Dec 3, 2012
Its so much FUN wrote:
To mock inbred repuke hillbillies.
(hey, didja know they LOST ?)
I was born and raised in NY,,,, why do phuctards such as yourslef view everything ouside of NY as Hillbilly country? Appalachia is hillbilly country you stupid shyt! NOw go shyt in your hat and smoke some crack.
Dumbasscraps

Cicero, NY

#16860 Dec 3, 2012
Obama is President of those that voted for his and his failure. We don't need to follow over the cliff of destruction he is taking us.
knowing wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is president of us all. Even though you don't appreciate him, you still benefit by his presence. Although you don't have the good sense to have voted for him, he will protect you in your baseless hapless bliss.
Dumbasscraps

Cicero, NY

#16863 Dec 3, 2012
Democrats = Nazis

Initially, Nazi political strategy focused on anti-big business, anti-bourgeois, and anti-capitalist rhetoric, although such aspects were later downplayed in order to gain the support of industrial entities, and in 1930s the party's focus shifted to anti-Semitic and anti-Marxist themes
knowing wrote:
<quoted text>
Jethro

Binghamton, NY

#16867 Dec 3, 2012
Feces for obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly a landslide for the "c" average student from harvard, who's never had a real Job! Hey did you know that idiot Bill Gates droppped out of college, what a dummy, right? Everyone can't be as brilliant as you. obama thinks the rich have enough money, next he will think you have enough money, meaning he wants it too. That's the thing abour progressives, their need for other peoples' money is progressive.
I red that on the internets too! We must protect the rich people that have been skrewing us for years so we kin get more skrewin.
Jethro

Cicero, NY

#16868 Dec 3, 2012
I am an idiot and jealous of other people's success. My only hope is to knock others down because I am toooo lazy to work and create my own success.
Jethro wrote:
<quoted text>
I red that on the internets too! We must protect the rich people that have been skrewing us for years so we kin get more skrewin.
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

#16871 Dec 3, 2012
Jethro wrote:
I am an idiot and jealous of other people's success. My only hope is to knock others down because I am toooo lazy to work and create my own success.
<quoted text>
Good puppet!

Continue to root for the plutocracy and your demise.

http://www.cbpp.org/images/cms//6-25-10inc-f1...
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

#16872 Dec 3, 2012
Feces for obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep drinking that obama Koolaid, OY!, what a hangover you are going to have.
Flavor Aid, you moron. lol
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

#16876 Dec 3, 2012
Feces for obama wrote:
<quoted text>
obama Koolaid is shades of yellow and served at body temperature, are you sure you are drinking flavoraid?
Yes - more lies and exaggerations from the right, skirting the facts when they are proven wrong. Right out of the playbook.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 14 min Lisa Watson 1,722
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 2 hr NAVYVET 760
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 2 hr NAVYVET 6,391
Suspect named in Gilgo Beach murders (Dec '12) 3 hr Doubting Thomas 9
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 3 hr Bruser 2,298
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 5 hr positronium 6,463
Rents for affordable housing apartments that ar... 12 hr FLstorm 4

South Huntington Jobs

South Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

South Huntington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in South Huntington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]