Chaplain Sheepdog

Houston, TX

#1 Dec 19, 2008
Greetings, I am a Certified Crisis Chaplain and have been engaged in business and industrial chaplaincy for 35 years. My primary mission is to provide spiritual encouragement to people in crisis situations who are isolated from the support of family, church and community.
We are in a state of Global Crisis extending from the highest level of government to every crevice of humanity. Man made and natural disasters lurk on every corner. All the hopes, plans and efforts based on human reason and logic are vanishing and the best news available says it will get a lot worse before it starts getting better. Personal survival may soon become everyone’s first priority. Those who have previously trusted in their own resources, abilities and/or the abilities of others will need to transfer their trust and care and keeping into the hands of God Almighty, Our Creator, or else.
Before you discard this article in the trash as a bunch of religious pie in the sky when you die garbage, let me assure you that my trust in God alone has paid the bills, put food on the table and kept me from blowing my head off during times of hopelessness. Let me also assure you that what God has done for myself and others, He can and will do for you and yours.
There are many different concepts of god and many people have been spiritually abused by religious people and are mad at the god of their imagination. Let me clarify that I am referring to God Almighty, our creator and the “Great I AM” portrayed in the Holy Bible.
Again, those who have previously trusted in their own resources will need to rebase their hope on faith in God Almighty, Our Creator, or else. After we make the transition the Bible assures us that those who dwell under the shelter of God Almighty will dwell securely.(Ps. 91)
May God Bless,
Chap
Chap

United States

#2 Jan 3, 2009
Happy New Year and God Bless you and yours.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News League City / Webster / Nassau Bay / Friendswoo... (Mar '13) 2 hr Best Farts 9
News Student pushes for classmate's deportation, get... Mon Burger FART 25
Deer Park homebound meals program (Mar '17) Sun Fart Cook 13
News Harvey volunteer claims church fired her for be... Sep 19 Art Fart 17
A family of Deer Park (Dec '10) Sep 16 Fart cart 62
police activity in d.p. (Aug '07) Sep 14 Zip fart code 21
Review: I Love Kickboxing (Jul '16) Sep 13 Package ur farts 31

South Houston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Houston Mortgages