Pasadena bars resume smoking

Pasadena bars resume smoking

There are 101 comments on the Pasadena Citizen story from Jan 13, 2008, titled Pasadena bars resume smoking. In it, Pasadena Citizen reports that:

“I think they understood that they were losing revenue”

In an amendment passed by Pasadena City Council, area bars and private clubs can now light up - again. via Pasadena Citizen

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pasadena Citizen.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
concern citzen

United States

#102 Jun 27, 2010
their are some good topic on this page. smoking in the long run can lead to COPD, which is no fun if you see someone with that most smoker would quit. it can also lead to lung cancer. i think what everyone is trying to say with all the laws is you are grown, if you want these sickness don't try to give them to others that don't. non-smokers have the right not to be around smoke, the right to enjoy a meal out without the smoke, the right to go to a movie without the smoke, etc......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News EPA Soon to Announce Whether the San Jacinto Wa... Oct 10 Joey Fartone 1
breaking down Friendswood (Aug '06) Oct 7 Fart Friend 35
News Student pushes for classmate's deportation, get... Oct 4 Fart taste 39
TIFI or BAFL FOOTBALL? (Sep '10) Oct 1 Soccer Farts 40
News League City / Webster / Nassau Bay / Friendswoo... (Mar '13) Sep 26 Best Farts 9
Deer Park homebound meals program (Mar '17) Sep 24 Fart Cook 13
News Harvey volunteer claims church fired her for be... Sep '17 Art Fart 17

South Houston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Houston Mortgages