FBI investigating Police Department
wow

Chicago, IL

#42 Feb 27, 2013
that guy just handed you your ass and it seems like more than one cop on here has told you that youre wrong. so id say youre the one who proved yourself to be an ass since they have all told you that youre wrong. what kind of cop like you say you are calls out other cops strategeys? you should quit now before they all school you some more! or file that federal lawsuit for police using license plates you dont approve of! lol!
equal justice

Midlothian, IL

#43 Feb 27, 2013
wow wrote:
that guy just handed you your ass and it seems like more than one cop on here has told you that youre wrong. so id say youre the one who proved yourself to be an ass since they have all told you that youre wrong. what kind of cop like you say you are calls out other cops strategeys? you should quit now before they all school you some more! or file that federal lawsuit for police using license plates you dont approve of! lol!
Maybe a report was filed already. If any of them knew what they are talking about, then they would be able to reference the statue that allows the plates to be used. Just because they use names that sound like they would be a cop does not mean they are.
Retired Chicago PD

Kansas City, MO

#44 Feb 27, 2013
equal justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Well since we cant communicate on mature level then I wish you well. You keep doing what you do and I'll keep doing what I do. In closing just remember Federal law must comply to all states. I have success in 3 other states and shell continue. So you keep acting like your someone that knows all the laws. Hay tough guy are you a cop? Have you ever defended your point of view in public, or do just sit at home being God on the computer. I had respect for you, but it seems the more respect I give you, the bigger ass you prove yourself to be.
I am acting like an aduly. You are wrong. Completely wrong. Covert vehicles with out of state plates re used all the time in undercover operations. We also use the vehicles that are legally seized to save money. It is all legal. Where ever you are obtaining your information from is wrong.
haha

Midlothian, IL

#45 Feb 27, 2013
Retired Chicago PD wrote:
<quoted text>I am acting like an aduly. You are wrong. Completely wrong. Covert vehicles with out of state plates re used all the time in undercover operations. We also use the vehicles that are legally seized to save money. It is all legal. Where ever you are obtaining your information from is wrong.
Of course they are wrong it's Midlo they can't do no wrong on their eyes
question

Midlothian, IL

#46 Feb 28, 2013
Why is he still working? Can't or shouldn't he be suspended while the Feds look into him?
10-7ISI

Midlothian, IL

#47 Feb 28, 2013
question wrote:
Why is he still working? Can't or shouldn't he be suspended while the Feds look into him?
who?
Clyde

Midlothian, IL

#48 Mar 1, 2013
I was at the village meeting Wednesday night,after the meeting a resident that is well known in the village asked Chief Burke what was going on with the FBI investigation of Deputy Chief Zamier. Burke went on the defense,then when the resident asked him why the State Police CSI had 2 units by public works the previous Wednesday Chief Burke got extremely upset and stormed out of the council chambers.

My question is What is going on in the P.D.? What are they trying to hide ? Terry even tried to hide this from the Trustee's. Seeing this is happening in our village , all of this should be made public to all the village residents.
Get a clue

Chicago, IL

#49 Mar 1, 2013
No investigations by any law enforcement agencies are ever revealed while they are in progress lest they be compromised. It's not rocket science. The public does not have a right to know about anything that's ongoing. So stop asking.
MINORITYX

Palos Hills, IL

#51 Mar 2, 2013
They should be investigated. Everytime I fill out a theft report, they print my background. I bet they have a file for every minority in palos hills that filled out a police report.
Midlothian Resident

Midlothian, IL

#52 Mar 2, 2013
Clyde wrote:
I was at the village meeting Wednesday night,after the meeting a resident that is well known in the village asked Chief Burke what was going on with the FBI investigation of Deputy Chief Zamier. Burke went on the defense,then when the resident asked him why the State Police CSI had 2 units by public works the previous Wednesday Chief Burke got extremely upset and stormed out of the council chambers.
My question is What is going on in the P.D.? What are they trying to hide ? Terry even tried to hide this from the Trustee's. Seeing this is happening in our village , all of this should be made public to all the village residents.
The TWO CSI cars were there because they were processing a car for the investigations unit from a crime it was involved in.
Rich Boner

Midlothian, IL

#53 Mar 2, 2013
Clyde wrote:
I was at the village meeting Wednesday night,after the meeting a resident that is well known in the village asked Chief Burke what was going on with the FBI investigation of Deputy Chief Zamier. Burke went on the defense,then when the resident asked him why the State Police CSI had 2 units by public works the previous Wednesday Chief Burke got extremely upset and stormed out of the council chambers.
My question is What is going on in the P.D.? What are they trying to hide ? Terry even tried to hide this from the Trustee's. Seeing this is happening in our village , all of this should be made public to all the village residents.
Thats Dave Burke for ya! Gets mad and walks out is his thing....Known him for years and he still has not changed but Terry loves him for some reason.
Fast Insurance Cash Chick

Orland Park, IL

#55 Apr 9, 2013
Burke's temperament is no different from Schavone. Both have difficult times tempering their anger when someone says something they don't want to hear and a vision of Burke storming out of a board meeting would be quite entertaining if it wasn't for the fact that Midlothian has been in desperate need of a police chief that doesn't flame up every time someone points out a shortcoming of the police department in any capacity.

If Burke can't keep his cool when being questioned by the public and responding with the comment another poster effectively pointed out, which is the fact that no one is supposed to be speaking out regarding the details of any pending case.

So right as Burke was for refusing to articulate details, another high ranking member of law enforcement decides to publicly display their true colors and clear inability to handle the everyday business needs of a police department, which includes having the ability to calmly and confidently state that comment about the case cannot be made while an investigation is being conducted, especially in a public forum.

It just suggests to me that it's still business as usual and that no true sense of community policing will ever begin to make sense to Burke because all of us are out of line for questioning anything a law enforcement officer does.

After all, claiming something falls under the phrase "national security" certainly has justified the burial of quite a few circumstances that still deserve to be investigated...

And not by the foxes guarding the hen house either.
haha

United States

#56 Apr 9, 2013
Rybak wins!! Bye Zamier
bobo

Blue Island, IL

#57 Apr 14, 2013
Clyde wrote:
Late last week, the FBI was at the P.D. They were seen taking numerous files out of the station. They were at one of the two top Midlothian Cops house. You know the one that lives by the country club.
Maybe when they get done with the D/C mavbe they can look into the insurance fraud that the Mayor has under his belt.when he got the village Lawyer on the village insurance policy before he was hired.
I really hope this is true Instead of fighting crime they pick on easy targets their own taxpayers. the ones who pay their salaries!There as bad as the fat fire cheif
past employee

Lawrence, MA

#58 May 14, 2013
I loved zamiar when I worked there he was a good hard working police officer and deputy chief. Steve if you're reading this I miss youand ignore all these negative comments from people who don't even know you.
Res

Tinley Park, IL

#59 May 15, 2013
You idiots are giving me a headache reading this. Youncannegister an Indiana address and get an Illinois plate and vice versa. Many Illinois agencies have Indiana plates for covert operations. Bye.
big dav

Melrose Park, IL

#60 Sep 11, 2013
When ever someone comments on the abuse that takes place with the police depts around the country, u always have the one person who proclaims every action a cop does is to protect the people, but infact that is so untrue, i have seen and actually followed cops to a point of realizing they broke the law for no reason other than self gratification. Police have been so corupt these last few yrs and its getting worse. Out of mr 38yrs of living near by ive never seen a black cop on midlothians or crestwoods police dept. Now thats a good class action law suit for ya. And i will continue to speak negative about these police dept. Until the feds clean em up. Their crooks all the way to the mayors office
Class Action This

Orland Park, IL

#61 Sep 11, 2013
big dav wrote:
When ever someone comments on the abuse that takes place with the police depts around the country, u always have the one person who proclaims every action a cop does is to protect the people, but infact that is so untrue, i have seen and actually followed cops to a point of realizing they broke the law for no reason other than self gratification. Police have been so corupt these last few yrs and its getting worse. Out of mr 38yrs of living near by ive never seen a black cop on midlothians or crestwoods police dept. Now thats a good class action law suit for ya. And i will continue to speak negative about these police dept. Until the feds clean em up. Their crooks all the way to the mayors office
Stop it with your class action crap. If a black person tests and scores high enough he/she will be hired. That is the bottom line. If you have evidence that any police department or officer is corrupt come forward and present your evidence, and I don't mean here on topix. I mean go to the FBI remember you have to have proof not your personal opinion.
nice try

Midlothian, IL

#62 Sep 11, 2013
I guess you have never seen the black female cop in Midlothian?
sad

United States

#63 Sep 14, 2013
The Police will never hire a black person, I have seen many times the Police make a u turn speed up on a black motorist just to run the plate,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Holland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oak Forest high school 36 min Bremen brave 3
Lake Shore Waste starts next week 4 hr alderman duped again 19
Stop the Cook County Tax Increase com 9 hr Mikim 27
Congrats To Jason BIPD newest brass 12 hr stand by your man 6
How can I get my street fixed 14 hr BI Spending Problem 5
News Sellers market continues in Chicago area 15 hr Keyanna 1
Time to Abolish Calumet Township Organization (Mar '14) 17 hr Streamline N Cut ... 73

South Holland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Holland Mortgages