First Prev
of 2
Next Last
American

Eustis, FL

#23 Jan 31, 2013
BlueIslandSkeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
What I'm asking is that if the illegals were White Anglo-Saxons instead of Hispanics & Chinese would you be still be crying like a kicked cat? I get a distinct sense of racial bigotry and true ignorance of history. Look up "Hero Street" and see how many of these so-called brown skinned "Illegals' you detest have won the Congressional Medal of Honor. This countries highest combat medal for those who have fought [& a few have died] for this nation. Then get off your high horse...you sound like Julius Streicher...look him up and see why you sound like him. As a person of Jewish faith you sicken me.
There are White, Asian, Black and Illegal people from all over the world living in America B.I. Skeptic. Get your facts straight before you start your crying.
American

Eustis, FL

#24 Jan 31, 2013
Resident wrote:
The Hispanics is business best friend. They work for the lowest wages and make business make high profits. Look at whole picture, Hispanics weather you like or not are needed in the united states.
Most Hispanics are hard working people. You might say they work for low wages. But you are only half right. America's dollar is worth about ten times Mexico's peso. If they are earning 6 dollars an hour here. When they send it home. It it is like making 60 dollars an hour. Hispanics are not needed here. But are welcome here. Just follow the law like the rest of America's Immigrants.
twenty sixteen

Midlothian, IL

#25 Jan 31, 2013
The next U.S.President will most likely be Hispanic, non English speaking with translated closed captions
WW2vet

United States

#26 Jan 31, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just as racist as you bitch.
You sound like those Nazi bastards I fought. They cried the same bullshit you are now spewing here about how the Jews were illegal and made life in Germany bad. You think you are a patriot..you ain't. That Jewish guy was right about you...why don't you just scream Heil Hitler you nazi bastard, you sure sound like one too me!
American

Eustis, FL

#27 Feb 1, 2013
WW2vet wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like those Nazi bastards I fought. They cried the same bullshit you are now spewing here about how the Jews were illegal and made life in Germany bad. You think you are a patriot..you ain't. That Jewish guy was right about you...why don't you just scream Heil Hitler you nazi bastard, you sure sound like one too me!
ww2vet, Bull Shlt you lying racist prlck. Stop making shlt up just to get attention. Get a life you worthless Prlck !
ItsOnlyMoney

Houston, TX

#28 Feb 1, 2013
Once again the Blue island Forum topix is the epitome of the genteel class of Blue Island.

Don't you boys and girls have some baby harp seals to club?
joker

Melrose Park, IL

#29 Feb 1, 2013
White ppl are garbage nd stupid mexican power all the way
Build BI2

United States

#30 Feb 1, 2013
BILib wrote:
<quoted text>
Your biggotry and intolerance are showing.

Really ...you Libs are quick to play "social justice" racial intolerance" gambit ...get over yourself. Illegal is illegal and now our country is actively moving to legitimize illegai entrants ...aliens ...undocumented workers.

I am not against immigration but our forefathers fought for the freedom and liberty that you libs are so free to give away.

Let me guess - you also support "choice" and are ok with Gore's selling a cable channel to Al Jezeera. No wonder our country is so morally and ethically bankrupt.
BI east side

Blue Island, IL

#31 Mar 3, 2013
so what ? they are gonna drive anyway.maybe they can take the driving test if they are gonna be on the road .....get out and talk to someone out of your circle...you might learn something !
Serve the Public

Chicago, IL

#32 Mar 4, 2013
We need people in elected office who are willing to stand up for what is right.
Blue Island Needs More

Chicago, IL

#33 Mar 4, 2013
Serve the Public wrote:
We need people in elected office who are willing to stand up for what is right.
More elected officials willing to stand up for what is right are NEEDED!
RUBBER STAMPERS helped create this MESS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Holland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
property taxes and theives (Nov '09) 39 min Watchdog 98
JAWA water project (Jun '12) 1 hr the greed factor 809
Local Politics Do you approve of Robert Rita as State Represen... (Mar '12) 2 hr living the lie 28
Ives for Governor 2 hr Westpoint Grad 4
BIIP and Blue Island 3 hr 2 ton tessie 143
Anyone But Domingo. 4 hr New Party Name. ABD 1
News Former Hells Angels Leader Sentenced (Nov '06) 10 hr Jeff 270

South Holland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Holland Mortgages